Page 58 of 188 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by delirious;3925371;
    Did anyone get on the website TV Fanspace.com? There is a video you can click on (bachelorette spoilers) which has the pictures of all of the bachelors and everyone is Xed out except Roberto. The same website pointed to ED in Jillian's season as the winner. If this is true, than the "Obvious Love Story" is between Ali and Roberto. I am bummed again, because he was not my choice. I hope this is not accurate.
    I will be extremely bummed....not falling for the smarmy Latin lover bit. Oh well....if it's true then this show has disappointed me every season I've watched it.

If they have dragged Chris to the end heartbroken and used his story to pull everyone in for the ratings, then this year MF will have finally pulled the last straw with me. This show will be officially over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3925389;
    If they have dragged Chris to the end heartbroken and used his story to pull everyone in for the ratings, then this year MF will have finally pulled the last straw with me. This show will be officially over for me.
    I have said this basically every single year since Brad, then we had Melissa/Molly/Jason, then Reid/Jillian, and still, I watch this crapola and will continue to root for my favorite and be crushed when s/he doesn't win

At least, if CL doesn't win, maybe he can be TB. It would make such a good season and I'd so want to see him get a happy ending, even if I think he's the perfect match for Ali.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The OBVIOUS story is what we may be/are being fed - but it could be the UNOBVIOUS one that makes it to the end
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

In reviewing that video in slow motion in looks like neither Chris L nor Roberto have their picture x'd out. Do others see this too?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925394;
    The OBVIOUS story is what we may be/are being fed - but it could be the UNOBVIOUS one that makes it to the end
    Can you clarify what you mean here a bit, in terms of what that comment means for a CL F1 ending?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

BlondieGal, can you give a link to what video you are talking about. Thanks
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925394;
    I agree Capegal, To me Roberto seems a little to obvious at this point. It's pretty funny at work when I keep asking all the ladies who watch what they think of Chris and I have to explain who he is. On the other hand they sure know who Roberto and Frank are.

Exactly what is says................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3925400;
    I agree Capegal, To me Roberto seems a little to obvious at this point. It's pretty funny at work when I keep asking all the ladies who watch what they think of Chris and I have to explain who he is. On the other hand they sure know who Roberto and Frank are.
    Ditto for me and my friends. So I say just wait until episode 4 then you will know who Chris L. is.

ETA: I noticed Chris L. right away.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."