Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Someone gve her a necklace which was a wooden heart they had carved. I don't remember who gave it to her, though
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3925087;
    I was about to ask the same question. It was someone else who gave her a necklace they made at the M&G - maybe Jesse? I just remember it was someone that was a contractor.
    yes jesse

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3925087;
    I was about to ask the same question. It was someone else who gave her a necklace they made at the M&G - maybe Jesse? I just remember it was someone that was a contractor.
    Yes, it was Jesse that made her a necklace

HopelessRomantic is that the necklace to which you were referring. In any case I do agree with all your other points. Even though we know she is acting in that sceen with BNL video. The SC captures what I believe is true emotion. On the other hand Kirk's little acting venue seems awfully believeable too. The diference is we see Ali's emotions behind Chris' back and he is not aware. This being unaware of each other's feelings appears to be part of the theme to Ali's ending love story. Can't wait to see it play out!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3925083;
    I agree with all the above. . .and am still holding tight to the necklace theory. She was wearing his necklace. . . .it was not a gift that everyone got. That was her SOOOO in love she was kissing his back. That is a term of the most extreme endearment.

Sorry peeps. ..it is Chris L all the way. . . and that is a good thing.
    We remind each other that the screencaps don't lie, but we also need to note that the screencaps have to be taken in context. The "kissing his back" screencap takes place during ep. 3 as part of a film shoot. There are several scenes. She does a hot bedroom scene where she rolls around on the bed and continues kissing (big girl kisses ) Kirk after the director yells, "Cut!", and she does a steamy bathroom scene where she kisses Chris's back.
    The back kiss screencap which appears so intimate is not the Fantasy Date or LCD kiss we thought, and since she has not at this point even had a 1-1 date with Chris can not be construed as being as meaningful as we read it to be at the first glance.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3925103;
    We remind each other that the screencaps don't lie, but we also need to note that the screencaps have to be taken in context. The "kissing his back" screencap takes place during ep. 3 as part of a film shoot. There are several scenes. She does a hot bedroom scene where she rolls around on the bed and continues kissing (big girl kisses ) Kirk after the director yells, "Cut!", and she does a steamy bathroom scene where she kisses Chris's back.
    The back kiss screencap which appears so intimate is not the Fantasy Date or LCD kiss we thought, and since she has not at this point even had a 1-1 date with Chris can not be construed as being as meaningful as we read it to be at the first glance.
    Thanks for the reality check, Bloomers! Although we have our favorites and are rooting for them, it's important to keep the "scripted aspect" of this program in perspective. It's very hard to differentiate what is genuinely said and done as opposed to what the characters are told to say and do, as well as how the producers decide to edit it. Unless we can delve into their minds, it's almost impossible to discern the motives of their actions.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

I have a question for you regarding this post, Bloomers. I'll take it over to the "Spoilers" thread.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Bloomer, agreed. What I would add though are some excerpts from episode descriptions located on another website. For example, for the upcoming episode, it states that it gets all steamy for one lucky guy (paraphrasing) and that at the roof-top after party, fireworks continue for the same lucky guy leading the jealous one (I am assuming Frank) to get even more so.
    Also, in a briefer synopsis, the comment is that a front-runner emerges at the roof-top party. Sounds like Chris to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3925155;
    Bloomer, agreed. What I would add though are some excerpts from episode descriptions located on another website. For example, for the upcoming episode, it states that it gets all steamy for one lucky guy (paraphrasing) and that at the roof-top after party, fireworks continue for the same lucky guy leading the jealous one (I am assuming Frank) to get even more so.
    Also, in a briefer synopsis, the comment is that a front-runner emerges at the roof-top party. Sounds like Chris to me.
    I hope so! We do have the SC of them in the lounge chairs seeming to enjoy one another's company. I hope we get to see WHY they are. I'm getting very impatient.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Episode 4 is next week

previews of it tomorrow night
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono