Page 54 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924926;
    I found that ABC owns E! google who owns E! and it will come up. Interesting..........
    I just googled it and you're totally right. Then why did another site say Comcast? Anyway, I'd be surprised they would give the F1 away like this but since it's been done in the past reading this thread, I guess it's a good possibility. Makes zero sense to me though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924932;
    It's not that they did an interview, it's the title of it "Gasp, has Ali found true love already?" Sounds like they are setting him up to be the favorite
    But maybe it's titled that because Ali and Roberto seemed to be hitting it off as far as what they could see and they discovered that he could really be a contender for her heart? I don't know, but maybe they'll also do an interview with Chris and Ali on his date since it was her favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3924929;
    I don't think it means anything as far as who the F1 is. I think it's just something that they do in each season. They interview the couple on a date. It's no big deal I don't think.
    But isn't it kinda weird that the two times they've done it, it's been with the F1? I guess you're right and it's just be dumb luck because when they do it, they don't know who the F1 will be.

Pattycake92, IA that the title of the article, since it's owned by ABC who now do know the winner, is odd if he's really F1. I don't think casual viewers analyze all of the editing like we do so they're probably expected to take the comment at face value- Ali is already in love with Roberto, it's a done deal, etc..
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

While Disney did own 39.5% of "E!" it sold its shares to Comcast in November 2006. Comcast is sole owner of the network now.
    Last edited by Jasmine305; 06-06-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924935;
    But isn't it kinda weird that the two times they've done it, it's been with the F1? I guess you're right and it's just be dumb luck because when they do it, they don't know who the F1 will be.

Pattycake92, IA that the title of the article, since it's owned by ABC who now do know the winner, is odd if he's really F1. I don't think casual viewers analyze all of the editing like we do so they're probably expected to take the comment at face value- Ali is already in love with Roberto, it's a done deal, etc..
    I don't know if it was E!, but last season someone did an interview with Jake and Tenley on their date in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924945;
    I don't know if it was E!, but last season someone did an interview with Jake and Tenley on their date in SF.
    That was my point earlier too. They have done that on different dates before not just the one with the F1 since they wouldn't know who the F1 was, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3924947;
    That was my point earlier too. They have done that on different dates before not just the one with the F1 since they wouldn't know who the F1 was, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.
    Since I'm confusing myself at this point mostly, I probably have to agree with you

I wonder what CL is doing in LA if Ali is really in SF this weekend though? Ugh, so annoying not to know the F1 and doing all this speculating/wondering!
    ~ Sex and the City

I posted some screencaps of E!'s interview with Ali at night before her rooftop date w/ Roberto. It is not a joint interview because Roberto is no were to be found. They said tune in Monday for more exclusive footage of Ali and Roberto's 1-1 date. Have you guys seen the video I am talking about?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924956;
    I posted some screencaps of E!'s interview with Ali at night before her rooftop date w/ Roberto. It is not a joint interview because Roberto is no were to be found. They said tune in Monday for more exclusive footage of Ali and Roberto's 1-1 date. Have you guys seen the video I am talking about?
    I didn't see the video, but in the article about it, they do mention Roberto and what he thinks of the date so far.

I'm wondering since Ali's favorite date is with Chris, if someone will be interviewing Ali on that date. I guess we will see.

I will post the link to the interview on E! w/ Ali before her dinner date in the media thread.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."