Page 53 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #521
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924906;
    Tom was a sensitive, quirky, puppy-dog kind of guy who fell hard for a girl named Summer who was not quite right for him. They had a short relationship and he then pined for her as she moved on and got married to another man. As the 500 days ended (basically from the time he met her to the time he got over her), he got over his depression and decided that life always had surprises in store. In the last scene of the movie, totally unexpectedly, at a job interview, he meets a woman named Autumn and they clearly spark.

    So really, I would say CL is nothing like Tom. Tom was, imo, really whiny and self-absorbed and pathetic. He was not a strong character and was depressed and pining after Summer for at least half the movie. I would say he's more like whiny, wishy-washy Frank than CL who seems more mature and adult from what we've seen/heard about him.
    I thought the same thing -- Tom reminds me most of Frank. They both had an artistic bent. Frank claims to be a screenwriter; Tom is a writer (okay, of greeting cards, but still . . .). But Tom appealed to me. He was devoted to Summer, romantic, and loyal. Now those are qualities I'd say he has in common with Chris L.

  2. #522
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924912;
    I think Chris was someone Ali had her eye on but we are just not being shown. Remember Jay that got booted the first night said that Chris was really funny and that Ali seemed to hit it off with him. Wish they had shown us that part! There's an article today out that says has Ali already found the one? And it's about her date with Roberto. This bodes well for Chris, JMO
    If the article was released from the ABC camp or its associates then yes, but if it was released by an unrelated media source, then I don't think it means anything.

    If it was released by ABC then it totally resembles their "Kiptynite" commercials last year. MF is still probably miffed that he didn't get a whole season out of that "brilliant" phrase with Kiptyn as TB
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #523
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924915;
    If the article was released from the ABC camp or its associates then yes, but if it was released by an unrelated media source, then I don't think it means anything.

    If it was released by ABC then it totally resembles their "Kiptynite" commercials last year. MF is still probably miffed that he didn't get a whole season out of that "brilliant" phrase with Kiptyn as TB
    I don't think it's in any way related to ABC. The article says "Has Ali already found the one as in Roberto?" Or something similar to that. They were invited to interview them on the date and because of the article's name, they (E!) must have thought that Ali could possibly pick Roberto in the end. But they are just guessing I would think. Do you think it's related to ABC?

  4. #524
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924915;
    If the article was released from the ABC camp or its associates then yes, but if it was released by an unrelated media source, then I don't think it means anything.

    If it was released by ABC then it totally resembles their "Kiptynite" commercials last year. MF is still probably miffed that he didn't get a whole season out of that "brilliant" phrase with Kiptyn as TB
    It was on E! 's website, they probably did a piece of video too. We'll have to see if they play up Chris' date like they are Roberto's. The are article says "Gasp, has Ali already found true love?"

    PS congrats on your 3,000th post!

  5. #525
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924920;
    It was on E! 's website, they probably did a piece of video too. We'll have to see if they play up Chris' date like they are Roberto's. The are article says "Gasp, has Ali already found true love?"

    PS congrats on your 3,000th post!
    Remember last season on the two on one date with Jake, Vienna, and Gia to the castle. Some news station interviewed them on their date and did a little video too much like this one.

  6. #526
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3924919;
    I don't think it's in any way related to ABC. The article says "Has Ali already found the one as in Roberto?" Or something similar to that. They were invited to interview them on the date and because of the article's name, they (E!) must have thought that Ali could possibly pick Roberto in the end. But they are just guessing I would think. Do you think it's related to ABC?
    I just looked it up: Comcast owns E! and Disney owns ABC, they're not related. So I don't think the people at E! would know who the F1 is nor would they care so I don't think it means anything. If it was owned by ABC, then I don't think they'd let their F1 be essentially called F1 before the end.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  7. #527
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,468

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3924922;
    Remember last season on the two on one date with Jake, Vienna, and Gia to the castle. Some news station interviewed them on their date and did a little video too much like this one.
    I remember E! news doing a similar interview with Jill and Ed during their thrill date too. And ET interviewed Jake, Vienna, and Gia last season.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  8. #528
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I found that ABC owns E! google who owns E! and it will come up. Interesting..........

    But maybe I found old info. Could have been sold.

  9. #529
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3924925;
    I remember E! news doing a similar interview with Jill and Ed during their thrill date too. And ET interviewed Jake, Vienna, and Gia last season.
    Thanks! I think I remember that now too.

  10. #530
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924928;
    Oh. Hmm, since I didn't watch most of Jake's season, I didn't know about this. So maybe it does mean he's F1?

    Pattycake92 thank you! Maybe this is a sign I need to quit hanging out here so much
    I don't think it means anything as far as who the F1 is. I think it's just something that they do in each season. They interview the couple on a date. It's no big deal I don't think.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.