Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924859;
    If he were F2 then they would want him to do the Bachelor not the Bachelor pad. I don't think they would want to ruin public opinion of him before they cast him on bachelor. JMO
    The Bachelor Pad is supposed to be a shorter show than Ali's or Jakes, correct. Someplace I read, whether it be rumor or not, that they might be selecting the new Bachelor possibly from the Bachelor Pad. I don't know if that was wishful thinking by Kipton's fans or someone else's fans, but I believe I read that. Please correct me if I'm wrong. So they may be going to deviate from their usual path and even go back further than the current season for their new Bachelor. Would certainly make it interesting if they did try it this upcoming season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3924894;
    I think there is next to zero chance that Chris is doing Bach Pad. The timing does not work for the show or the producers. If he is not F1, he would at least be in line for the next Bachelor. They would not waste him on BP.
    I think you are right no chance he is doing bach pad. Jon and the other guy I heard MIGHT be doing it this season got the boot early on this season. They aren't going to have the f2 on bach pad because they will be running promos this summer and that would give the ending to tb away.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924897;
    Ah Ha....Jet Blue! Didn't Ali fly on Jet Blue from Tampa to Boston for her HTD with Chris? I think Nikki, the poster here who is a travel agent, found that info for us. Do you guys remember that? The story is sounding more believable that Chris was on a flight from Boston to LA. TB could have a deal with Jet Blue for their flying needs.

By the way, I take it you mean a camera on their cell phone. I don't have a cell phone. Well, I do have one of those that you can add minutes to, but I think I have made no more than a couple of calls on it in about 4 years & it doesn't have a camera with it. I hardly leave home and don't need a cell phone, but you are right, most people do have them these days.
    I travel a bunch both US and International. I can tell you for a fact, the airlines take a very dim view and will even confiscate your cell phone if you turn it on while in the air. That is a hugh no-no because it can mess with the plane's electronic system. And to take a picture with your cell phone, you have to turn it on. You can use a camera all you want on the plane, but not a cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3924898;
    The Bachelor Pad is supposed to be a shorter show than Ali's or Jakes, correct. Someplace I read, whether it be rumor or not, that they might be selecting the new Bachelor possibly from the Bachelor Pad. I don't know if that was wishful thinking by Kipton's fans or someone else's fans, but I believe I read that. Please correct me if I'm wrong. So they may be going to deviate from their usual path and even go back further than the current season for their new Bachelor. Would certainly make it interesting if they did try it this upcoming season.
    RS seems to think that Kipton and Tenly are an item and they will both be on the bach pad. I think they are trying to keep it on the DL. I haven't heard that they would pick the next bach from bach pad. From the list of guys we already know I find that hard to believe! At least I hope that isn't true!

Ali said she wanted to find "Tom" from 500 days of Summer. I haven't seen this movie, so do you guys think Chris L is Tom? She also said she didn't want the guy everyone noticed. She wanted the guy in the corner that SHE noticed. So far Chris L is very much in the background and not being noticed. Just curious. I plan to rent the movie tomorrow. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924904;
    Ali said she wanted to find "Tom" from 500 days of Summer. I haven't seen this movie, so do you guys think Chris L is Tom? She also said she didn't want the guy everyone noticed. She wanted the guy in the corner that SHE noticed. So far Chris L is very much in the background and not being noticed. Just curious. I plan to rent the movie tomorrow. LOL
    Tom was a sensitive, quirky, puppy-dog kind of guy who fell hard for a girl named Summer who was not quite right for him. They had a short relationship and he then pined for her as she moved on and got married to another man. As the 500 days ended (basically from the time he met her to the time he got over her), he got over his depression and decided that life always had surprises in store. In the last scene of the movie, totally unexpectedly, at a job interview, he meets a woman named Autumn and they clearly spark.

So really, I would say CL is nothing like Tom. Tom was, imo, really whiny and self-absorbed and pathetic. He was not a strong character and was depressed and pining after Summer for at least half the movie. I would say he's more like whiny, wishy-washy Frank than CL who seems more mature and adult from what we've seen/heard about him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924904;
    I think he isn't noticed at this point because that is what MF wants. She has said on many interviews what she thought she wanted wasn't really what she needed....something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924906;
    Tom was a sensitive, quirky, puppy-dog kind of guy who fell hard for a girl named Summer who was not quite right for him. They had a short relationship and he then pined for her as she moved on and got married to another man. As the 500 days ended (basically from the time he met her to the time he got over her), he got over his depression and decided that life always had surprises in store. In the last scene of the movie, totally unexpectedly, at a job interview, he meets a woman named Autumn and they clearly spark.

So really, I would say CL is nothing like Tom. Tom was, imo, really whiny and self-absorbed and pathetic. He was not a strong character and was depressed and pining after Summer for at least half the movie. I would say he's more like whiny, wishy-washy Frank than CL who seems more mature and adult from what we've seen/heard about him.
    Thank you. I will not be renting the movie after all. That does sound like Frank. So maybe Frank is what she thought she wanted and hopefully found out Chris L is what she really wants.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924908;
    Thank you. I will not be renting the movie after all. That does sound like Frank. So maybe Frank is what she thought she wanted and hopefully found out Chris L is what she really wants.
    Yeah, I don't think "Tom" is who she turned out to need and want in the end. Sorry to keep re-using the same analogy but Tom was a "boy" and I think (hope!) Ali really does figure out that she needs a "man."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think Chris was someone Ali had her eye on but we are just not being shown. Remember Jay that got booted the first night said that Chris was really funny and that Ali seemed to hit it off with him. Wish they had shown us that part! There's an article today out that says has Ali already found the one? And it's about her date with Roberto. This bodes well for Chris, JMO