Page 51 of 188 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Thanks guys for the info about the safe house. I am going to look for the Molly and Jason wedding footage and see what I can figure out about it.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924823;
    I really don't think that Chris or Roberto will be apart of the bachelor pad show JMO
    You're right. RS would be all over that if it was true. I do wonder if this story is true though. I think it's too early to be going to see producers about TB so I'm hoping if it's true, it can only be for Ali
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924823;
    I really don't think that Chris or Roberto will be apart of the bachelor pad show JMO
    If Kiptyn can do the Bachelor Pad for charity so can Chris L. With all the rumors, speculation and supposed sightings of Chris on a Jet Blue fight to LA talking to someone's mother about his bachelorette experience (or as much as he could without getting in trouble) and Ali sightings in SF on the prowl or not. Putting all this information together and throwing in the fact Bachelor Pad starts filming Monday, I have a sinking feeling that Ali and Chris are not together and he is doing the Bachelor Pad. I hope they are together, but at this point I have my doubts.

If he were F2 then they would want him to do the Bachelor not the Bachelor pad. I don't think they would want to ruin public opinion of him before they cast him on bachelor. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924859;
    If he were F2 then they would want him to do the Bachelor not the Bachelor pad. I don't think they would want to ruin public opinion of him before they cast him on bachelor. JMO
    I agree. You know these F2 are going to have big fan bases when this is over. I would think the bigger money for them would be the Bachelor. Also with it only being two shows into the season, I would think it would be a nightmare trying to not only keep the lid on the outcome of the Bachelorette but then also having to try and keep it quiet he is currently filming the Bachelor Pad. I just don't see him being on it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924830;
    Thanks guys for the info about the safe house. I am going to look for the Molly and Jason wedding footage and see what I can figure out about it.
    You should probably look for some big boulders near the pool area. Remember Ed saying that he was throwing some big boulders into the pool and Jill would swim down and pick them up like a dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924496;
    So for all we know this could have been a flight he took to go out to LA after his HTD for the RC?
    Nobody knew who CL was at that time. The bios hadn't been released yet by abc and I don't think we even knew who he was, did we? I can't remember. I certainly don't think we knew what he looked like yet, so noone else would either.

On another topic, someone upthread mentioned Vienna being in LA for the 3rd episode. I think she said that she and Jake got to see each other at the safehouse every other week.

FORT Fogey

I think there is next to zero chance that Chris is doing Bach Pad. The timing does not work for the show or the producers. If he is not F1, he would at least be in line for the next Bachelor. They would not waste him on BP.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924895;
    Ah Ha....Jet Blue! Didn't Ali fly on Jet Blue from Tampa to Boston for her HTD with Chris? I think Nikki, the poster here who is a travel agent, found that info for us. Do you guys remember that? The story is sounding more believable that Chris was on a flight from Boston to LA. TB could have a deal with Jet Blue for their flying needs.
    LOL...that's what my husband said. Not that he cares.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3924801;
    That Frank guy is saying the flight CL was on was Jet Blue. He's absolutely sure the woman CL was talking to is married and he's positive it was CL. I question why no pictures, everybody has a camera now a days.
    Ah Ha....Jet Blue! Didn't Ali fly on Jet Blue from Tampa to Boston for her HTD with Chris? I think Nikki, the poster here who is a travel agent, found that info for us. Do you guys remember that? The story is sounding more believable that Chris was on a flight from Boston to LA. TB could have a deal with Jet Blue for their flying needs.

By the way, I take it you mean a camera on their cell phone. I don't have a cell phone. Well, I do have one of those that you can add minutes to, but I think I have made no more than a couple of calls on it in about 4 years & it doesn't have a camera with it. I hardly leave home and don't need a cell phone, but you are right, most people do have them these days.

ETA: Someone posted that Bachelor Pad was shorter than Jake & Ali's seasons and on that subject, I read where BP will run 7 weeks. That will run them right up to the premiere of Dancing With The Stars in September.
    Last edited by n4692u; 06-06-2010 at 12:25 AM.