Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

I have spent a lot of time trying to find footage of the safe house form the 20/20 special. If someone has a link to that segment please send it my way. Thanks.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

That Frank guy is saying the flight CL was on was Jet Blue. He's absolutely sure the woman CL was talking to is married and he's positive it was CL. I question why no pictures, everybody has a camera now a days.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3924801;
    That Frank guy is saying the flight CL was on was Jet Blue. He's absolutely sure the woman CL was talking to is married and he's positive it was CL. I question why no pictures, everybody has a camera now a days.

Jet Blue? Really? That seems cheap.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924714;
    I have spent a lot of time trying to find footage of the safe house form the 20/20 special. If someone has a link to that segment please send it my way. Thanks.
    It was NOT in the 20/20 special. It was in the wedding of Molly and Jason. If you can find that (I unfortunately have it TIVO'd and don't have a link) it is somewhere in the middle where CH starts showing other couples who may be planning a wedding. First was Jake & Vienna, then Jill and Ed, Charlie and Sarah (who are not a couple anymore), then Trista and Ryan. Hope this helps you.

I know Jesse C said he stayed at a house in LA. He stayed there the whole time with DeAnna while she was doing promo stuff. From what he described it sounded nice, it had a pool, etc, but I do know he could not leave the house. I thought there were some pictures posted from a party they had AFTR was aired... I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find them.

It has non stop flights so that would be fine. We need to know more details but this guy seems hesitant to give them. Makes him seem more credible though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3924806;
    Jet Blue? Really? That seems cheap.
    Actually it's more expensive that a lot of others according to travelocity.

Well I have come back out of lurkdom this season as I am totally hooked. Love me some Chris L. and am rooting for him as F1 however I am now becoming concerned that this Jet Blue sighting might be him coming to LA, not to see Ali, but from what I have read on another thread the shooting for this Bachelor Pad show begins this coming Monday in LA. Couple that possible sighting with the one that puts Ali in SF this weekend at the Union Square Fair...well hmmmm. It would be like the last Heros vs Villians where Russell went from filming one to filming the next one, what do you guys think? I was thinking if he in fact he ends up F2, MF can see his popularity and will use him as a viewer lure, I know if he was on I will be there, otherwise.. not so much. God I hope I am just over speculating. I think he and Ali are so ' meant to be'. Okay I need to get a life.....

I really don't think that Chris or Roberto will be apart of the bachelor pad show JMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924714;
    I'm really sorry....ajd earlier (up post) explains that I was mistaken. The footage was on Jason and Molly's wedding show. Hard to keep all of these ABC self-promoting shows straight. I do remember that the house was very non-descript and that it didn't look that romantic....