Page 5 of 188 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #41
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan;3920050;
    If it wasnt for this website, I would think Chris L didnt stand a chance given how little they are showing him. They havent even shown that many scs of him (although they do show the Tahiti one). She doesnt even seem that interested in him yet.
    They are really making it look like Roberto & Frank are way in the lead (though everything with Frank seems a bit staged).
    Looks like we have to suffer through one more Chris-less episode next week (though at least he gets a group date) before it starts getting good.
    I watched the first episode unspoiled and I really liked Chris, but I didn't think he'd make it to F2. Roberto was the clear favorite for Ali after the first episode with a nod to Kasey imo. I just think she was really touched by Kasey's declaration of "guarding her heart" from what I could see.

    After the second episode I just don't see it with Frank. Maybe because I now know what happens, but he was much more tolerable in his opening segment, now I'm just kind of annoyed with him. I didn't expect him to have the first date at all. I would have bet that would go to Roberto or Kasey. I didn't realize she was that into Frank. My mistake.

    I really hope that if Chris is lasting through all of this that he doesn't become a default pick. I mean, how does Ali recover from the Tahiti mess, also I'm worried that she's afraid Roberto will turn her down and thus she picks Chris. It's still early so hopefully that will change because I just don't see her as into him as he is into her at this point.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3920063;
    I watched the first episode unspoiled and I really liked Chris, but I didn't think he'd make it to F2. Roberto was the clear favorite for Ali after the first episode with a nod to Kasey imo. I just think she was really touched by Kasey's declaration of "guarding her heart" from what I could see.

    After the second episode I just don't see it with Frank. Maybe because I now know what happens, but he was much more tolerable in his opening segment, now I'm just kind of annoyed with him. I didn't expect him to have the first date at all. I would have bet that would go to Roberto or Kasey. I didn't realize she was that into Frank. My mistake.

    I really hope that if Chris is lasting through all of this that he doesn't become a default pick. I mean, how does Ali recover from the Tahiti mess, also I'm worried that she's afraid Roberto will turn her down and thus she picks Chris. It's still early so hopefully that will change because I just don't see her as into him as he is into her at this point.
    Nope, Ali is not into Chris L YET. I could tell that from their 2 second 1:1 time at the RC last night. At this point, which will change, she is way into Frank and Roberto and I even thought she had cooled a little towards Roberto from last week. However, I think they are going to have a hot date next week and Chris L and Ali are going to have an even hotter date in week 4, I hope.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3920126;
    Nope, Ali is not into Chris L YET. I could tell that from their 2 second 1:1 time at the RC last night.
    I noticed that.She seems way into Frank and Roberto.She really didn't seem to be into Chris L at all and I am looking forward to seeing that change.

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3920126;
    Nope, Ali is not into Chris L YET. I could tell that from their 2 second 1:1 time at the RC last night. At this point, which will change, she is way into Frank and Roberto and I even thought she had cooled a little towards Roberto from last week. However, I think they are going to have a hot date next week and Chris L and Ali are going to have an even hotter date in week 4, I hope.
    I agree. I do think Chris's story will start to take off next week. Chris Harrison said in his 5 to watch that everyone would fall in love with Chris, or something to that effect, so it would seem we are going to see a lot change with Chris coming up. I am just patiently waiting for him to really come to the forefront.

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Could it be - that Chris L was to be F3 and Frank and Roberto were to be the final 2? In some ways, Chris L is reminding me of Reid/Amada/Bettina. Adorable - they'll have the perfect date etc but she will have fallen for Roberto (I don't think she really fell for Frank) - and go for Roberto as F1. Is Chris maybe too sedentary - stuck to home for Ali? Too devoted to family ? Would he be willing to move away from his family? Roberto brings out that he tries all these new things, likes to travel etc. He seems like he is a very calming type - maybe more mature than his age. Maybe Ali went into this thing thinking she wanted older and someone to care for her etc but she meets Roberto who is all this fun to be with - and yet shows that he cares for her? It seems unusual that her chemistry with Roberto has been shown so much - where is the surprise/drama going to be ? But it is also strange that she hasn't been intrigued enough with Chris to have some quality time with him - and then she is going to end up with him as F1? Chris is clearly smitten with Ali - but based on what ? Reminds me of when Bettina fell in love all by herself ... I suspect whatever drama is developed as we proceed - that perhaps Ali will give away her feelings anyway - and if Chris is not the F1 - he will have figured this out before the FRC.

  6. #46
    FORT Regular luv2dance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    76

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Ok... I am starting to have my doubts about Chris being F1. I think, he is being shown as the guy, that we all fall in love with and will be rooting for, but at the end Roberto will be the chosen one. I am not sure if anyone noticed but Chris again spend last night watching the show with his friends and family (per his Facebook). That makes me think that he was nowhere close to LA. However, Roberto has not have been seen or heard from since the show started, similar to Ed. Remember we did know Ed's whereabouts, but we did know what Kip or Reid were doing. Do not get me wrong, I would love more than for Chris to get the girl. However, I do not think it will happen JMO.

  7. #47
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3920158;
    Ok... I am starting to have my doubts about Chris being F1. I think, he is being shown as the guy, that we all fall in love with and will be rooting for, but at the end Roberto will be the chosen one. I am not sure if anyone noticed but Chris again spend last night watching the show with his friends and family (per his Facebook). That makes me think that he was nowhere close to LA. However, Roberto has not have been seen or heard from since the show started, similar to Ed. Remember we did know Ed's whereabouts, but we did know what Kip or Reid were doing. Do not get me wrong, I would love more than for Chris to get the girl. However, I do not think it will happen JMO.
    I feel the same I am now starting to have doubts he is the f1
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Count me in as a Chris L fan. His voice is to die for - beautiful. And he is extremely easy on the eye as well.

    What worries me is that he is not (yet) in Ali's line of sight. For her its all Roberto and Mr Hyper (Frank) at this stage of the game. Plus he does not seem to posses the other characteristics that she claims she is looking for which Frank clearly does have. So it will be intesting to see if he defaults to the Finale or if she clearly does turn.

    For me he appears to be more like the F2 in Merediths season where Mere had the hots for Ian and they had to play down Ians edit and her F2 (can't remember his name) up.

    It seems to be as though Chris L's edit is being pushed up with all the PIs etc.
    Hope if he doesn't face too great a heartbreak in all this - he is a great guy.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3920162;
    I feel the same I am now starting to have doubts he is the f1
    I had a doubt the moment I read the leak. I think its Roberto all the way for Ali and Chris is just the default F2 once Frank exited.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  10. #50
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    622

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3920158;
    Ok... I am starting to have my doubts about Chris being F1. I think, he is being shown as the guy, that we all fall in love with and will be rooting for, but at the end Roberto will be the chosen one. I am not sure if anyone noticed but Chris again spend last night watching the show with his friends and family (per his Facebook). That makes me think that he was nowhere close to LA. However, Roberto has not have been seen or heard from since the show started, similar to Ed. Remember we did know Ed's whereabouts, but we did know what Kip or Reid were doing. Do not get me wrong, I would love more than for Chris to get the girl. However, I do not think it will happen JMO.


    I have already said it in previous post Roberto is the winner. I watch the preview and there are a couple of things that make me believe Chris is not the winner.



    Meredith final 2 was the lovely Matthew.
    Last edited by brittyiswitty; 06-01-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.