Page 49 of 188 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3924625;
    So what does that mean?
    That Chris is F2? or possibly meeting with Ali?
    I haven't watched all the seasons.
    It means Chris could have been flying a commercial plane to LA to meet with Ali over the weekend, Jesse C confirmed he flew commercial to meet up with DeAnna in LA.

But it doesn't have to mean Chris is F1 and meeting with Ali. Chris could have been flying in to meet with producers for talks about the next Bachelor. (Don't know if they'd be doing that this early though.) He could have been flying in to meet up with some friends -- or another reason that has nothing to do with the show. And the story about him being on the plane could have been made up entirely.

We need to put are sleuthers to work and send them to scope out the safe house.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

pics or it didn't happen . IMO if someone saw Chris they would have taken a pic
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3924618;
    I posted a question on Jessie C.'s twitter to see if he would say whether or not when he flew to meet up with DeAnna before the show was done airing, was he flown on a commercial or charter flight. He answered me back this morning and said Commercial.

Hmmmm........

I wonder why this Frank person was hanging around on that blog, though? Was it because after he saw CL on the plane, he was curious and did some Googling on him, thus running across the spoiler? Seems kind of strange otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3924640;
    Hmmmm........

I wonder why this Frank person was hanging around on that blog, though? Was it because after he saw CL on the plane, he was curious and did some Googling on him, thus running across the spoiler? Seems kind of strange otherwise.
    I googled Chris Lambton Bachelorette and the link to this plane story is hit #4, which really surprised me, so it's possible he (the guy who claims Chris was talking to his mom on the plane) got there via a google search, as he claims. Maybe he found Chris's last name by googling something else first and then googled again with his full name. Who knows.

It all could be made up as a way to get some publicity for the blog too.

As much as I would LOVE to believe that Chris is F1 and is meeting Ali in LA, unless we have actual visual proof, I'm going to err on the side of caution. I would do the same for Roberto, as well.

I'm trying to remember.... Last year's ATFR, didn't they show Jake and Vienna at the safe house? If I'm not mistaken, we saw the bedroom as well as the backyard and pool area. Any way we can figure out where this safe house is located? Maybe some of our super sleuthers can check it out for signs of activity this weekend.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3924656;
    As much as I would LOVE to believe that Chris is F1 and is meeting Ali in LA, unless we have actual visual proof, I'm going to err on the side of caution. I would do the same for Roberto, as well.

I'm trying to remember.... Last year's ATFR, didn't they show Jake and Vienna at the safe house? If I'm not mistaken, we saw the bedroom as well as the backyard and pool area. Any way we can figure out where this safe house is located? Maybe some of our super sleuthers can check it out for signs of activity this weekend.
    LA is a huge city. Plus, they could change the location every season. I don't see how it could be found.

FORT Fan

I think we saw that on the 20/20 Bachelor special that aired a week or so after Vienna/Jake season.

And I still am amazed (as I said last week somewhere here) that the paparazzi aren't finding the safe house given the publicity already given to the Bachelorette series this year. Would seem pretty easy to follow Ali home....

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember either after Jason's season or Jillian's someone from this site learned that the 'safe house' is on the Universal Studio's lot therefore security is very tight. Others who used this house said that TPTB had everything they wanted delivered to them before arrival and could get anything else delivered while they were there.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3924671;
    I think we saw that on the 20/20 Bachelor special that aired a week or so after Vienna/Jake season.

And I still am amazed (as I said last week somewhere here) that the paparazzi aren't finding the safe house given the publicity already given to the Bachelorette series this year. Would seem pretty easy to follow Ali home....
    Okay, we saw the pictures of the house/pool, etc on The Bachelor(Jason & Molly's wedding). Another tidbit of information stored in my old brain -- Andy and Tessa stayed at the house next to MF I believe I remember it being said. So, a good place to start is the house next to wherever MF lives - and if anyone still has the wedding of Jason and Molly taped (I do) you can see the inside, the outside, pool area of at least one of the safe houses Jake and Vienna stayed in.

On the 20/20 show, the segment about J&V started out showing Ali and her crying, her leaving, her call to Jake wanting to come back, when he said it was not a good idea, then it went on to show Jake's parents with Vienna, and then somewhere in all that mix, not Mike Fleiss, but the other director said something to the effect of not knowing how the call was going to go, he might have had to figure out a way to get Ali to St. Lucia in an hour - - - but that Jake had already fallen (bungie jumped) for Vienna. This 20/20 episode was the episode that had Roz on it.

Don't know if any of that will help finding a safe house (probably not), but at least it tells us where the safe house where j&v stayed when filmed was in the wedding show of Jason & Molly.