Page 46 of 188 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3924451;
    The guy that said it was his mom that talked to chris has posted again and said that he was a really nice guy. Trying to get more info. But he does seem legit so it looks like chris is in LA.
    Wasn't Vienna in LA like after the 3rd or 4rtt episode aired?
    Et or somebody caught up with her and asked her about the jealousy thing going on in the house. She couldn't say much but said that the girls were just jealous...
    What was she doing in LA? before the end of the show aired? Probably to meet up with Jake.

Could Chris be meeting up with Ali?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3924456;
    Et or somebody caught up with her and asked her about the jealousy thing going on in the house. She couldn't say much but said that the girls were just jealous...
    What was she doing in LA? before the end of the show aired? Probably to meet up with Jake.

He quite possibly could be meeting up with Ali and can use "I'm going to the Celtics game" to cover

Ok now there is at least one thread I've caught up with. But so much more to read. This thread sounds like the Chris L fan site not a spoiler thread. I like him and think so far he is good F1 material but I always reserve judgement till I see interaction with the lead and this time I need to be patient but it's hard I admit. I'll watch as you investige if Chris is in fact in LA. Good luck and good spoiling!!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

The bachelor pad guys and dolls were headed to LA this weekend to start filming on Monday. Is Chris going to be part of that show?

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;3924482;
    The bachelor pad guys and dolls were headed to LA this weekend to start filming on Monday. Is Chris going to be part of that show?
    I doubt that very much
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3924456;

Last season I had solid info that indicated she was in La for the airing of the 3rd episode I believe. After that she was gone every other week but the family had viewing parties at home every week.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Didn't Kiptyn go to at least one game of the NBA Finals last season? I thought he tweeted about that.

No offense to anybody who believes the flight sighting, especially to anybody trying to get more info to see if it could be true. But I don't think the person who wrote the comment on the blog with more details is any more reliable than the blogger who posted the original story. But there's no way to know for sure unless we either catch the commenter or blogger in an error or we get pictures or confirming sightings from reliable sources.

One other comment: the blogger's original story doesn't identify when CL is alleged to have been on the flight from Boston to LA. For all we know the blogger's source was on a flight Monday and in that case the sighting would be contradicted by the FB posting where a friend of CL's said it was fun watching the show with him.

Can someone tell me what time this sighting of Chris going from Boston to La occured the day before yesterday? TIA
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924492;
    Can someone tell me what time this sighting of Chris going from Boston to La occured the day before yesterday? TIA
    I think it was yesterday but I don't know what time
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924493;
    I think it was yesterday but I don't know what time
    Thanks! That helps a lot!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."