Page 45 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjaki;3924361;
    I could see Chris talking to someone on a plane...it fits what we know of his personality. As far as meeting up, doesn't sound like it meant as a date...obviously there are parts of this conversation that were left out. I could see his hair being lightened by the sun or having some highlights in it...I'd be surprised if he was now a blonde blonde. Blonde comes in all sorts of shades. Guys are also more naive...he might not have realized what an innocent conversation might result in when it comes to this show. I think this really did happen...but it probably won't happen again!
    If he intentionally lightened his hair, then he doesnt want to be noticed. Then why would you even say you were Chris, they wouldnt know for sure anyhow, I just dont think he would be saying yes, Im Chris. Yes Im on the bachlorette, Yes Im from Cape Cod. Just think any conversation if any, would be short and brief and not much details forthcoming. Just like, "Im not saying anymore"...

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924203;

ETA: Someone upthread said ABC probably flew the F1 on a private plane to the meetings with the Bachelor/ette. I don't think so. It would cost a small fortune to do that and besides that, most people don't recognize them any way. It is a rare chance that someone would notice them on a flight and then get on FB or twitter and tell about it. Ali flew commercial to the HTD's and there was only one sighting of her that the person tweeted and told us about it. That was somebody on the flight from Tampa to Boston. That's how it was figured out that Roberto (Tampa) and Chris L (Cape Cod) were probably in the F4 for HTD's. We heard nothing about her travels to Chicago (Frank) or Green Bay (Kirk).
    The major networks constantly charter planes back and forth to ferry people between coasts. Think when Kelly appears on Leno the same day she is on with Regis, she is flown on the corporate charter. So why not them?

FORT Newbie

The lack of CL scs and the lack of "connection" between him & Ali as well as RS not knowing what happens to F1 is leading me to believe she doesnt pick either one (which goes along with her just saying she "stays true to herself" in interviews).
    I think we will end up falling in love with both F2 guys and one of them will be the next bachelor (probably CL since Roberto is starting a new business). There really isnt any other guy from this season that they are setting up to be likable enough to be the next Bach.
    I hate to think this way because I would LOVE a romantic ending for CL. But that romantic ending might not come till next season. The good news is we will get to see much more of CL in the future! Of course this is all just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan;3924439;
    The lack of CL scs and the lack of "connection" between him & Ali as well as RS not knowing what happens to F1 is leading me to believe she doesnt pick either one (which goes along with her just saying she "stays true to herself" in interviews).
    I think we will end up falling in love with both F2 guys and one of them will be the next bachelor (probably CL since Roberto is starting a new business). There really isnt any other guy from this season that they are setting up to be likable enough to be the next Bach.
    I hate to think this way because I would LOVE a romantic ending for CL. But that romantic ending might not come till next season. The good news is we will get to see much more of CL in the future! Of course this is all just a guess.
    But if she doesn't choose anyone, would she be this happy and all glowy in her interviews? I think she'd be more like Brad- clearly tired of this whole process and serious during the interviews. Instead we have her bouncing around and laughing constantly. Besides, TPTB saw what a bust Brad and Jen were and I'm sure they're going to force the lead to choose and then have them pretend to at least be together until after the ATFR is filmed and shown. I don't know if CL is the F1, but he does exist imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Chris L is a coach...through coaching, life lessons are taught and learned...Ali's positive spin on her outlook saying that what she has learned about herself from the drama during the season has been a benefit...sounds like the dialogue Chris L would share with her to encourage and support her.

Chris L "footprints" are imprinted in her thinking!

Team Chris L
    Last edited by seaview; 06-05-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan;3924439;
    I think the spoiler/voiceover points to Ali choosing someone. Maybe not with a proposal, but to continue dating and to see what the future will hold.

In the preview just before they show her standing in her goldish/yellow gown in Tahiti, there are voices saying:
    Ali: I can wholeheartedly say that I'm falling in love with him, I really can...This is where Chris says: There is no way that I can propose to Ali UNLESS she's ready to fall in love with me...I think Chris is F1.

Re: RobertO-they're showing a lot of clips of their dates like Tenley/Jake.

Most of the voiceover's are Chris', and how he wants this or that, always excited when talking about Ali. Plus, he's always very attentive, watching Ali's every move. He sticks his head out to get a better view of Ali....sort of like Vienna always looking for Jake. She couldn't stop thinking about Jake and what he was doing. Chris is acting so much like that...without being crazy, of course. Pay attention how he's always staring at Ali, differently than the others. It's like Chris IS really interested in every move she makes. Ali is the apple of his eye. Go take a look at the videos for next week-the skit Library scene with Jonathan. Watch Chris' side comments. He can't shut up...

She said on Jimmy Kimmel, that she wouldn't have married Jake right there on the spot but being in love, she would definitely agree to continue dating him to see where it went.

I'm guessing after stating that she is falling in love with someone in Tahiti, she will agree to continue dating them after the show. Why would she dump someone if she clearly states in her voiceover that she IS falling in love? See what I mean?

FORT Fanatic

I have no idea who is final 1. I agree with the poster that said it they are showing us bits and pieces where it could go either way. People have written that they dont see the connection between Chris L and Ali, and that the lack of SC make them believe it's not him. They have shown us about ten minutes of their alone time together, how can you see expect to see a connection in that little amount of tv time. However, I suspect that they had alot more alone time than that. Makes me wonder why Fleiss is not showing it. As for Roberto they are showing key points in their alone time, like the the salsa dance and the throwing of the baseball. They are making sure that Roberto stands out, and making sure Chris L doesn't. Usually they try to hide F1 until much later in the show. Also with Abc releasing that footage of Ali and Roberto being interviewed on their one on one date saying has she fallen in love already. HUH!!!! They never put this much attention on F1 this early on, if Roberto is F1. Also Chris H saying that Ali is quite taken with Roberto also puts up red flags for me, but maybe they are trying to switch things around this season, not sure. I am not saying Roberto is not F1 but just saying I see red flags. I also see red flags with Chris L, for instance Chris H saying everybody will fall in love with him. I am not sure he would say that about the F1. Plus I am not sure Chris L would be flying to La for all to see where he is going if he was meeting Ali. The lack of SC of Chris makes me believe they are hiding something from the viewers, but than again last year there were not many of Reid either and he left at F3. I just think there is red flags for both, and I am trying not to read too much into everything this season.

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3924443;
    I have no idea who is final 1. I agree with the poster that said it they are showing us bits and pieces where it could go either way. People have written that they dont see the connection between Chris L and Ali, and that the lack of SC make them believe it's not him. They have shown us about ten minutes of their alone time together, how can you see expect to see a connection in that little amount of tv time. However, I suspect that they had alot more alone time than that. Makes me wonder why Fleiss is not showing it. As for Roberto they are showing key points in their alone time, like the the salsa dance and the throwing of the baseball. They are making sure that Roberto stands out, and making sure Chris L doesn't. Usually they try to hide F1 until much later in the show. Also with Abc releasing that footage of Ali and Roberto being interviewed on their one on one date saying has she fallen in love already. HUH!!!! They never put this much attention on F1 this early on, if Roberto is F1. Also Chris H saying that Ali is quite taken with Roberto also puts up red flags for me, but maybe they are trying to switch things around this season, not sure. I am not saying Roberto is not F1 but just saying I see red flags. I also see red flags with Chris L, for instance Chris H saying everybody will fall in love with him. I am not sure he would say that about the F1. Plus I am not sure Chris L would be flying to La for all to see where he is going if he was meeting Ali. The lack of SC of Chris makes me believe they are hiding something from the viewers, but than again last year there were not many of Reid either and he left at F3. I just think there is red flags for both, and I am trying not to read too much into everything this season.
    I couldn't possibly agree more with this statement. There are red flags for either of them being F1 and either of them being F2 right now that it's impossible to discern what really is going on. I think the only way we'll be able to tell is by watching Ali's interaction with both because she's rather obvious about who likes, and waiting until RS lets us know officially.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The guy that said it was his mom that talked to chris has posted again and said that he was a really nice guy. Trying to get more info. But he does seem legit so it looks like chris is in LA.

Nice!!! Now we'll just have to watch FB to see if there's mention of a viewing party. We think Ali was in LA earlier this week, so this could be the meet-up with her F1.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow