Page 44 of 188 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

The entire Chris on a plane story reported on the blog sounds bogus to me. The 'writer or whatever' who reported it (not named by the way) said the man was blonde. Last I looked, Chris L is not a blonde. He had the landscape thing and Cape Cod right, but this just smells fishy to me. I'm not buying any of it. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924136;
    This is a comment under the spoiler story on Chris L.

I was sitting near them and that lady he was talking to is married to my father. nice try though with the article; really good digg. About 2 hours ago. (June 4,2010 10:54 P.M for future reference.
    If this is true, that means CL really was on a flight from Boston to LA and that's great news for us CL/Ali fans. I don't see any other reason for him to be going to LA unless it's to see his ladylove. Some said maybe it's to talk to TPTB about being the Bachelor, but on the weekend? Besides that, filming for Bachelor 15 doesn't start filming until mid October, so what would be the hurry? Most of the Bachelors don't find out they are cast until a few weeks before filming begins. It is 4-1/2 months until filming for the new season begins. I'm totally thinking that Chris is F1 and going for a visit with Ali to their safehouse for a few days.JMHO

ETA: Someone upthread said ABC probably flew the F1 on a private plane to the meetings with the Bachelor/ette. I don't think so. It would cost a small fortune to do that and besides that, most people don't recognize them any way. It is a rare chance that someone would notice them on a flight and then get on FB or twitter and tell about it. Ali flew commercial to the HTD's and there was only one sighting of her that the person tweeted and told us about it. That was somebody on the flight from Tampa to Boston. That's how it was figured out that Roberto (Tampa) and Chris L (Cape Cod) were probably in the F4 for HTD's. We heard nothing about her travels to Chicago (Frank) or Green Bay (Kirk).
    Last edited by n4692u; 06-05-2010 at 01:50 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924203;
    If this is true, that means CL really was on a flight from Boston to LA and that's great news for us CL/Ali fans. I don't see any other reason for him to be going to LA unless it's to see his ladylove. Some said maybe it's to talk to TPTB about being the Bachelor, but on the weekend? Besides that, filming for Bachelor 15 doesn't start filming until mid October, so what would be the hurry? Most of the Bachelors don't find out they are cast until a few weeks before filming begins. It is 4-1/2 months until filming for the new season begins. I'm totally thinking that Chris is F1 and going for a visit with Ali to their safehouse for a few days.JMHO
    It's true that this would be early to be in talks for TB. They usually don't choose until much later. So I am thinking either this whole story is a bogus plant or he was going out there for some reason. To see Ali? Who knows. We'll have to see if he is spotted at the basketball game or elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3924166;
    American Airlines Concourse in Denver ... we were unsure of the date it was taken

That was the exact picture I was talking about. All I remembered about the picture was that she was wearing something white. Wasn't she heading to or from Canada? Can't quite remember.

The Olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924203;

ETA: Someone upthread said ABC probably flew the F1 on a private plane to the meetings with the Bachelor/ette. I don't think so. It would cost a small fortune to do that and besides that, most people don't recognize them any way. It is a rare chance that someone would notice them on a flight and then get on FB or twitter and tell about it. Ali flew commercial to the HTD's and there was only one sighting of her that the person tweeted and told us about it. That was somebody on the flight from Tampa to Boston. That's how it was figured out that Roberto (Tampa) and Chris L (Cape Cod) were probably in the F4 for HTD's. We heard nothing about her travels to Chicago (Frank) or Green Bay (Kirk).
    The thing is, you said that it's a rare chance that someone would notice them on a flight and then get on twitter or facebook to tell, but that is exactly what the person who posted this did. (If it's true of course.) Put it in an article that Chris L. was spotted on a flight, lol! Anyway, I'm not sure what to think about it. IF we knew for sure that the F1 flew on a private plane in past seasons or if they did not, that would help out alot!
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-05-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924151;
    This was the woman's son, Frank that posted the comment. It says to me that it was just a friendly conversation on a plane.
    More than any of the other contestants, Chris has a natural ease with conversation. It just rolls out of him. I do NOT see him as the type that could get on a plane and be silent. Of course he's talking to anyone near him!

I dont believe the story, I mean would Chris dye his hair blonde, I dont think so that draws too much attention. The F2 and F1 are in no way going to breech their contracts, especially in public. Especially not talk about their time on the show. Im not buying it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3924277;
    I dont believe the story, I mean would Chris dye his hair blonde, I dont think so that draws too much attention. The F2 and F1 are in no way going to breech their contracts, especially in public. Especially not talk about their time on the show. Im not buying it.
    At the point of the flight it was no longer a secret he was on the show - he just couldn't talk about anything later that hadn't been shown yet? Just speculation. I want the fairy tale so I'll say yes he was on the flight and the truer story is the newer comment not the blogger. And blonde hair? To stretch possibilities - he's told to travel in disguise and wouldn't this be a fun way to tease Ali a bit - dye his hair blonde too?

It probably IS a fact that Ali is with her intended this weekend -- remember she was at her salon a couple days ago --someone snapped the photo of her going in to the same place she went awhile back where the paperazzi stalked her. Normally salon visits might be a little further apart, right?

FORT Regular

I could see Chris talking to someone on a plane...it fits what we know of his personality. As far as meeting up, doesn't sound like it meant as a date...obviously there are parts of this conversation that were left out. I could see his hair being lightened by the sun or having some highlights in it...I'd be surprised if he was now a blonde blonde. Blonde comes in all sorts of shades. Guys are also more naive...he might not have realized what an innocent conversation might result in when it comes to this show. I think this really did happen...but it probably won't happen again!