Page 43 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924153;
    Has this ever happened before? Has a F1 ever been spotted traveling? It seems both Vienna and Ed traveled a lot to LA and were never spotted
    During Jason's season, someone claimed to have seen him at the airport in Grand Rapids, where Molly lived. This was after he switched to Molly but before the switch became general knowledge. However, the rumor had already started here about the switch so I believed the siting was true and took it as confirmation that he was sneaking around with Molly. Who knows if it was really true?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924153;
    Has this ever happened before? Has a F1 ever been spotted traveling? It seems both Vienna and Ed traveled a lot to LA and were never spotted
    I recall seeing a picture of Vienna taken with a fan but not sure if it was before or after the FRC. I don't even know where to begin looking for the pic but if I do run across it, I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3924160;
    I recall seeing a picture of Vienna taken with a fan but not sure if it was before or after the FRC. I don't even know where to begin looking for the pic but if I do run across it, I will let you know.
    So I guess it has happened? Hmm. Interesting! But if he's the F1, wouldn't they want to be more careful. I'm sorry. I'm a devil's advocate
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

American Airlines Concourse in Denver ... we were unsure of the date it was taken

FORT Fogey

I'm sorry, can someone remind me when this alleged airplane siting happened?

Yeah sorry ...went back and checked... Vienna was on that flight on Feb 25th

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3924156;
    I recall Tessa saying that she and Andy had to travel in disguise.
    Deanna was seen traveling as well -as was Jason - at different times tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3924175;
    Neither of them were F1 on their way to see TB so I can see why they weren't well hidden. OTOH, I feel like TBTP would be really, really careful letting their F1 wander about airports, given the existence of FB, Twitter, etc.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3924175;

Interesting and as we know both of them went on to to be TB, it makes me wonder if Chris is not the F1 but has secured the role for the next Bachelor!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924178;
    Neither of them were F1 on their way to see TB so I can see why they weren't well hidden. OTOH, I feel like TBTP would be really, really careful letting their F1 wander about airports, given the existence of FB, Twitter, etc.
    I tend to think they use small charter planes to move the F1 when they meet with the bach/rette. (the type of planes they use during the season) Commercial airlines are too visible to photographers whereas small charters leave out of smaller terminals with not many people. Usually it's just the crew and passengers.