Page 42 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

So is this lady confirming that it was indeed CL going to LA? Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3924140;
    LOL guess they forgot to mention that it was an older woman
    @&*+% I thought he and I were unobserved! How did that get out???

FORT Fogey

This story is getting more ridiculous all the time. First he's chatting up some girl, now he's just chatting with a married cougar? And not at all attractive........ouch. Be careful who you talk to on airplanes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3924141;
    So is this lady confirming that it was indeed CL going to LA? Interesting
    The comments only addressed the woman's identity and didn't dispute anything else. Maybe he was on the way to meet Ali. Woo Hoo. I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3923465;
    During the drive to the house in the limo (Epi1-M&G) he said that Ali was by far his favorite. She's THEE only one he wanted. He was psyched when she left (Jake). He said that when she was crying in the hallway(Jake's season), she looked like she needed a hug, and he couldn't believe that Jake didn't do anything. He said: What a moron (Jake). After they got into the house he said she was beautiful and looked like the girl next door....Plus, he was one of the few who actually knew that the bette was going to be Ali...so it seems that he went on the show already having a mini crush on Ali. Based on all that, I'm guessing she IS his type
    I'm catching up on the thread from this morning and I had totally forgotten about this and thinking about it now, I think it's really interesting that CL picked up on this enough to mention it in his PI.

I think a lot of Ali's histrionics are mainly for attention- crying with Jake in the hallway, freaking out with Jesse in the plane, screaming on the tightrope with Roberto (saying he has to make her feel safe) and whatever else we're going to be getting this season. Not that she's not an emotional woman because she clearly is, but a lot of her over the top emotional displays are screaming loud and clear that she needs a guy who is sensitive and patient. The guy has to be willing and in love enough to scoop her up when she's throwing a tantrum in a hotel hallway and talk her through it. And I think it bodes really well for CL that even though he wasn't on the receiving end of the tantrum, he knew how he would want to handle it if he was the guy in that situation. It's exactly what Ali wanted from Jake and had she gotten it, I don't know if she would have left.

I also would like to see how CL's going to react to the Justin/Frank scandals coming up. Like someone upthread mentioned, Ed comforted Jillian after Reid left and I think that left a huge impression on her that he was able to calm her down and help her feel better. And I can definitely see Ali being really smitten with whoever can make her feel better after Justin/Frank.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3924146;
    This story is getting more ridiculous all the time. First he's chatting up some girl, now he's just chatting with a married cougar? And not at all attractive........ouch. Be careful who you talk to on airplanes!
    This was the woman's son, Frank that posted the comment. It says to me that it was just a friendly conversation on a plane.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924151;
    This was the woman's son, Frank that posted the comment. It says to me that it was just a friendly conversation on a plane.
    If he was even on the plane... who knows. Sure hope it is true though, that means he went to visit Ali... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3924148;
    The comments only addressed the woman's identity and didn't dispute anything else. Maybe he was on the way to meet Ali. Woo Hoo. I hope!
    Has this ever happened before? Has a F1 ever been spotted traveling? It seems both Vienna and Ed traveled a lot to LA and were never spotted
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924153;
    Has this ever happened before? Has a F1 ever been spotted traveling? It seems both Vienna and Ed traveled a lot to LA and were never spotted
    I recall Tessa saying that she and Andy had to travel in disguise.

I found this on Katheryn's twitter. Katheryn lives in LA doesn't she? This is dated June 1 at 11:26 a.m.. So Ali wasn't with either of the F2 I am guessing during the show on Monday. Don't they get to see each other about every two weeks or so? If Chris was watching the first show with family and Ali was with Katheryn on tuesday, sure makes the supposed sighting of Chris heading to LA interesting.

playing dance dance revolution with @alifedotowsky thanks to @melaniesegal and her super fun gifting lounges! 11:26 AM Jun 1st via web