Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

They will enough surprises for the day, between the birthday, the concert by Joshua Radin, and did I read something about a choir..

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3917571;
    I highly doubt they will take a side-trip to the school where he taught three years ago. The date had already been planned. She'll pick him up in the evening and they'll travel to wherever the concert will take place.
    I agree, also if he hasn't told her the story of his mother, she may not even know that he worked in NYC.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3917330;
    That would be ideal, but if she sees the tattoo on the BNL date, she's going to ask about it. I agree though, I hope he does tell her in NYC. I'll definitely need some tissues!
    maybe if she does see it on the bnl date, that he says i want to tell you but when i have more than five minutes and i think fliess would want to air the whole situation, cause you know ali will alteast be tearing up!!!! or atleast thats what im hoping.

I am thinking it will be like Jason and D's date - when he told her about his son and she told him about the death of her mother - it was very emotional
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

could somebody tell me what the BLN date is? have been seeing it lots and can't figure out what it stands for.

This is my first visit to spoiler section as I've watched the first 2 episodes totally spoiler free so that i could form my own opinion about everybody. I'm so happy to see that Chris goes to the F3 at least... totally love the guy, but also see that at this point she's pretty giddy around Roberto - which were my 2 picks for her F2. Cant' wait to see a relationship develop between these two
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

BLN= Bare Naked Ladies; that group date is for the photo shoot for a video for the band.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3917627;
    I agree, also if he hasn't told her the story of his mother, she may not even know that he worked in NYC.
    I think that she will comment about his knowlege of the city. He will explain, then she will say why did you leave, then the story about his mother. Thats how I would do it but I was wrong on the BNL:nono. I also think Roberto will have the "Will he love me back" storyline. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3919986;
    Thats how I would do it
    Oh yea, and as birthday presents, a watch and a new tailored suit!

FORT Newbie

If it wasnt for this website, I would think Chris L didnt stand a chance given how little they are showing him. They havent even shown that many scs of him (although they do show the Tahiti one). She doesnt even seem that interested in him yet.
    They are really making it look like Roberto & Frank are way in the lead (though everything with Frank seems a bit staged).
    Looks like we have to suffer through one more Chris-less episode next week (though at least he gets a group date) before it starts getting good.

You know when you really like someone and you're nervous around them so you ask the same question again even though the person has already answered it just seconds ago? That's the vibe I got from Chris L and Ali last night.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.