Page 38 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

To follow-up on what Jannafan stated: I also think that that is a great thought - because wasn't
    it Ed that comforted Jillian after she let Reid go and she was so upset - and they made a point
    of showing it...while Kiptyn stood alone. This may well be a great clue...I Hope So!!

We have all seen that Chris L can't hide his emotions and Chris H says that Ali wears her heart on her sleeve so perhaps TPTB have to hide some of the interaction between the two in order to be able to keep the "mystery" alive for the story line to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3923563;
    We have all seen that Chris L can't hide his emotions and Chris H says that Ali wears her heart on her sleeve so perhaps TPTB have to hide some of the interaction between the two in order to be able to keep the "mystery" alive for the story line to work.
    Pepper, you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Also, if you notice, Ali puts her hand on Chris' leg in their first rc conversation and then in the second, while she is reassuring him, she puts her hand on his arm.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3923563;
    Maybe that's why they keep pulling him aside to do PI's, let us know a little about him and how he feels but at the same time keep him "hidden".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3923412;
    True but in terms of VOs - he has a lot more.

The difference with VOs is that casual viewers don't necessarily know who is talking. They don't pay as close attention as we do.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3923483;
    On the preview where the guys are standing around talking crap about Justin and Justin walks up, I do not see Chris. I don't know who else is missing but I'm hoping Ali and Chris are getting a little 1 on 1 time while this is all going on.

Chris was not there. I don't know where he was but I'm glad he wasn't part of the drama.

This guy is so adorkably smitten (and gorgeous). I too will be crushed if he is not F1. I think with CL we would get a love story.....with Roberto just a dating story.

Okay, I just posted three times in a row. I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3923595;
    Chris was not there. I don't know where he was but I'm glad he wasn't part of the drama.

This guy is so adorkably smitten (and gorgeous). I too will be crushed if he is not F1. I think with CL we would get a love story.....with Roberto just a dating story.

Okay, I just posted three times in a row. I need help.
    Zula, it really stinks talking to yourself doesn't it (lol) so I figured I'd join you.

Chris was probably doing a PI during the "drama", he seems to have taken on the roll as narrator.

Both guys would be quite a catch but ITA that CL would be a love story and IMO...Roberto is just a crush.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3923515;
    Reading all the stuff you guys have posted upthread about his little mannerims and PIs and "looks" makes my heart melt. Its great to see the youtube clips that some talented folks have created already-very nice.

But back to the spoiler/edit - I still have a major concern about the lateness of Chris Ls time to shine with Ali and moreso the entire Edit that he is being given.
    The early spoiler is just not enough for me to cling to hope for him :nono.
    Wow! This doesn't concern me at all, other than I'd like to see a lot more of this guy and his interaction with Ali. I think that I would be more concerned if I was wanting Roberto to be chosen. It isn't like Fleiss to let it be so obvious, as it appears with Roberto right now.

I'm still on the fence about if Ali just doesn't have that spark for Chris yet or if they are working overtime to conceal it. Remember with Meredith and Ian they had to edit to conceal a lot. Those two sizzled when they were together, and yet Fleiss managed to convince a lot of people that she was going to choose Matthew.

Fleiss has the perfect set up this time. Two really great guys....one that Ali seems over the top for....and one that seems over the top for her. I'm thinking that this time we're actually going to see a love story.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3923675;
    Wow! This doesn't concern me at all, other than I'd like to see a lot more of this guy and his interaction with Ali. I think that I would be more concerned if I was wanting Roberto to be chosen. It isn't like Fleiss to let it be so obvious, as it appears with Roberto right now.

I'm still on the fence about if Ali just doesn't have that spark for Chris yet or if they are working overtime to conceal it. Remember with Meredith and Ian they had to edit to conceal a lot. Those two sizzled when they were together, and yet Fleiss managed to convince a lot of people that she was going to choose Matthew.

Fleiss has the perfect set up this time. Two really great guys....one that Ali seems over the top for....and one that seems over the top for her. I'm thinking that this time we're actually going to see a love story.
    I agree that's what makes me think that Chris is the F1 because her choosing Roberto really wouldn't be all that shocking which this show loves and they are already showing how much Ali likes him with all of her P.i's saying how much she digs him and likes him. IMO they wouldn't make it that obvious.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

It's killing me, this not knowing if Chris is F1 or F2. I'm a total angst weenie and I'm trying not to get too attached to him, knowing that he could wind up heartbroken in the end, but I just can't help it. He's absolutely wonderful and would be really good for Ali, I think. A man among boys in this crew, for sure.