Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3917309;
    I want him to tell her the story during their 1-1 in NYC.It just seems like it would be better there because they could focus on just the tow of them and Ali wouldn't have to divide her attention between Chris L and the others on the BNL date after such a story.A story like Chris's should be reserved for the 1-1. jmo of course.
    That would be ideal, but if she sees the tattoo on the BNL date, she's going to ask about it. I agree though, I hope he does tell her in NYC. I'll definitely need some tissues!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3917325;
    So is that when he tells her? On their one on one date?
    Not 100 % sure, but pretty sure

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3917333;
    By any chance do they visit the school he used to teach at?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3917333;
    Thanks for posting this, Teamkip. I have surmised all along that this would be the proper place for Chris to tell Ali about his mother. She may have seen the tattoo earlier or not. But, as in the past the lead in a PI always comments about when the best time to bring things up would be.

I am also wondering when in a vo Ali made comments something to the effect that nothing in her life could ever top that moment. It was a heartfelt statement made with real emotion, you could hear her starting to cry. I am wondering if that was said after her private concert with Joshua Radin, and the emotional date with Chris L.

Maybe they do visit the HS as I suggested before where Chris L was a popular teacher, and all things in combination lead to Ali making that statement.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3917342;
    Thanks for posting this, Teamkip. I have surmised all along that this would be the proper place for Chris to tell Ali about his mother. She may have seen the tattoo earlier or not. But, as in the past the lead in a PI always comments about when the best time to bring things up would be.

I am also wondering when in a vo Ali made comments something to the effect that nothing in her life could ever top that moment. It was a heartfelt statement made with real emotion, you could hear her starting to cry. I am wondering if that was said after her private concert with Joshua Radin, and the emotional date with Chris L.

Maybe they do visit the HS as I suggested before where Chris L was a popular teacher, and all things in combination lead to Ali making that statement.

Yep.... and Ali said it was her favorite date of the season, so yeah it should be good

In an interview when asked her dream date, her whole face lit up when talking about the Joshua Radin date. I cant wait to see the chemistry between Chris and Ali. I mean is it Monday night yet!

this was posted in the comment section on RS's site
    ruffle Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Cape Cod Chris, family and close friends watched opening night together at a small restaurant. Chris texted through out the evening and lit up like a noontime sky whenever Ali appeared on screen. He gave a thumbs up or down as each bachelor exited the limo. It was a grand time and Chris looked like a man seriously in love.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3917362;
    this was posted in the comment section on RS's site
    This resembles the post from Realist on this site yesterday.

I highly doubt they will take a side-trip to the school where he taught three years ago. The date had already been planned. She'll pick him up in the evening and they'll travel to wherever the concert will take place.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3917571;
    I highly doubt they will take a side-trip to the school where he taught three years ago. The date had already been planned. She'll pick him up in the evening and they'll travel to wherever the concert will take place.
    I agree....he taught at that school 3 years ago. Maybe just riding by the school & him pointing it out, but I would have thought it would have been leaked if they were there with the kids.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow