Page 25 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

I would love seeing CL as F1, but I have this sinking feeling that he isn't, based on some of the reasoning I have seen here and on other sites. Roberto seems like a nice guy though. Like everyone says Ali can't go wrong with either one, I just hope she realizes it.

FORT Newbie

There was a post on Roberto's facebook page from his cousin. She had the last name or so she said.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3922305;
    I think we're analyzing it too much. I think it literally means: I enjoyed being in your company while watching the show together.

I don't know what else it could mean. It's an innocent enough statement.

And it's very concerning to me that we literally have no idea where Roberto is or what he's up to but CL has his own fanpage where friends and family post. More than the editing and more than anything else, this is what's making me think he's not the F1. Otherwise, he'd be in hiding and/or seeing Ali somewhere in LA as much as possible, he'd be MIA.
    Who was the person that posted it? Are we sure they are one of Chris's friends, or could they be a handler, or just some crazy out there goofing around or something? Maybe it is a smokescreen. They also didn't say they watched it in Cape Cod did they. They could have been anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922204;
    that's my fear with Chris whenever she asks about him he always talks about family and the Cape - I'm sure that's not all they talk about, but continuing that edit is not a good sign.
    Luckily, he gets his own date and reveals his secret to Ali. The edit must get better because she takes him all the way to Tahiti. But, yeah I'm getting inpatient with this edit. It can't end soon enough for me.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

I have a feeling he is f2 I was confident that he was the F1 before this but now with him being at viewing parties and Roberto MIA makes me think he is going to get his heart broken . If Ali lets him go she is a very very silly girl IMO he is the best guy the show has found in a while and apparently CH agrees with me.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I'm not sure if this is worth anything, but it at least shows Chris L has friends in Ca. and might have no problem moving there. I found this on FB.

My friend Chris Lambton who worked at the Bitter End in San Diego for a summer is making his debut on the Bachelorette tonight. Go Chris!May 24 at 7:20pm View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

I remember when no one really knew where Ed was. To me, not knowing where Roberto is points to him as being the F1. Also, Chris has a better storyline for being the next bachelor I would rather have him win Ali's heart, but I just think he isn't the F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3922353;
    I have a feeling he is f2 I was confident that he was the F1 before this but now with him being at viewing parties and Roberto MIA makes me think he is going to get his heart broken . If Ali lets him go she is a very very silly girl IMO he is the best guy the show has found in a while and apparently CH agrees with me.
    Just remember that someone posted this on RS website:
    May 27th, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Cape Cod Chris, family and close friends watched opening night together at a small restaurant. Chris texted through out the evening and lit up like a noontime sky whenever Ali appeared on screen. He gave a thumbs up or down as each bachelor exited the limo. It was a grand time and Chris looked like a man seriously in love.
    So either way, he seems like he is happy. Let's not get our hopes dashed just yet!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3922389;
    Just remember that someone posted this on RS website:

So either way, he seems like he is happy. Let's not get our hopes dashed just yet!
    He seems really into Ali. If she dumped him at F2, would he really seem so happy so soon? I dunno. Maybe this person was just reading him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922403;
    He seems really into Ali. If she dumped him at F2, would he really seem so happy so soon? I dunno. Maybe this person was just reading him wrong.
    Remember how Reid seemed really upset at the taping of ATFR but then took a lot of pics with Jillian and the rest of the guys at their wrap party just a few hours after the taping? I think sometimes we're more upset than the F2/3! For real.

So I can see CL being over it by now and happy for Ali/Roberto and wishing them the best. It's not what I personally want to see but I can definitely understand it happening.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City