Page 24 of 188 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Really don't know what to think of it all. I think Chris is far to popular to be the F1.

The fan favorite has always been the F2 or F3.

Unless Fleiss is back to a real love story like Trista and Ryan's, I don't think it's going to be Chris.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3922109;
    I like the caption that someone wrote on this picture...right click/choose open link if you cannot see it.
    Now we know how a gentle, gorgeous guy with a big smile can make it 5 years in a NY high school. He can obviously be in your face if he needs to.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3922227;
    The only "possible good" thing about the viewing parties is that (I think) it was reported he was texting during them. Jillian did the same thing.
    I watched Brad text all during one of his viewing parties and he picked no one.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3922230;
    there's a bunch of red flags for both of them though. Roberto getting the FIR, her always commenting on how hot, and sexy he is (reminds me of Jill doing this with Kip also Ali said in interviews that looks dont matter to her). The fact that CH said that Ali is "under Roberto's spell" (IMO that is not a good sign for a F1. and the fact that Roberto was all over the season preview (again not a good sign both Kip and Gia were all over it and were f2/f3)
    I think there are red flags for both of them, as well as good signs for both of them. Roberto is extremely popular right now too. What I am looking for is whom they seem to be pushing as next Bach. With Chris, it's the mother story and the fact that Chris H said "everyone will fall in love with him." With Roberto, it's the FIR, his total-package persona and the "hottest Latino guy ever" thing. I do think they would like to have a Latino Bach.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3922256;
    I watched Brad text all during one of his viewing parties and he picked no one.
    Well, in the famous words of Jillian, crap. Guess I'm back where I started: 50/50 toss up.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922263;
    I think there are red flags for both of them, as well as good signs for both of them. Roberto is extremely popular right now too. What I am looking for is whom they seem to be pushing as next Bach. With Chris, it's the mother story and the fact that Chris H said "everyone will fall in love with him." With Roberto, it's the FIR, his total-package persona and the "hottest Latino guy ever" thing. I do think they would like to have a Latino Bach.
    Exactly Zula,you managed to pick up on the things that could both make them f1 or make them f2.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3922224;
    Do we have eyewitness reports? Is it possible that the stories of viewing parties could be used as smokescreens?
    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3922227;
    The only "possible good" thing about the viewing parties is that (I think) it was reported he was texting during them. Jillian did the same thing.
    I have checked the facebook fan page for Chris (http ://www.facebook.com/chrislambton?ref=search&sid=X-VZoylFDNDT2SQIocDfTg.129730113 1..1 remove the space between the http and the : ) there is no mention of Chris being seen about town. Most of the posters there at this point are friends and family from Dennis. There was one person who mentioned watching with Chris on 6/1, but reading back this is the same person who said on 5/12 that he will be asleep when the show airs, but will catch it on the internet. They did have a "group" viewing party by the read, on the premiere night, they thanked everyone for coming out and supporting Chris last night. No mention in any of the comments that he was there, texting or anything. Matter of fact there is comment 5/12 that he had "slipped" off a friends facebook, and 5/14 that the poster had wondered why he had not been seen recently.

There is nothing on that facebook page that says that Chris is out and about on the Cape or in Dennis... and there is no link to his facebook page among any of his friends or family (Auntie Glo from Canada )

Now, in the past have the F1 or F2 been seen out and about before the F3 rose ceremony anyway? I'm not sure of this, but...
    Last edited by latergator; 06-03-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: to correct link in the post

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3922279;
    I have checked the facebook fan page for Chris (http ://www.facebook.com/chrislambton?ref=search&sid=X-VZoylFDNDT2SQIocDfTg.129730113 1..1 remove the space between the http and the : ) there is no mention of Chris being seen about town. Most of the posters there at this point are friends and family from Dennis. There was one person who mentioned watching with Chris on 6/1, but reading back this is the same person who said on 5/12 that he will be asleep when the show airs, but will catch it on the internet. They did have a "group" viewing party by the read, on the premiere night, they thanked everyone for coming out and supporting Chris last night. No mention in any of the comments that he was there, texting or anything. Matter of fact there is comment 5/12 that he had "slipped" off a friends facebook, and 5/14 that the poster had wondered why he had not been seen recently.

There is nothing on that facebook page that says that Chris is out and about on the Cape or in Dennis... and there is no link to his facebook page among any of his friends or family (Auntie Glo from Canada )

Now, in the past have the F1 or F2 been seen out and about before the F3 rose ceremony anyway? I'm not sure of this, but...
    This is exactly what the friend posted:Chris...Good times watching the show with you last night. Fun times.

I realize this is a stretch and don't know that I believe it but just to play devil's advocate is it possible that the friend didn't literally mean that he watched it with him, maybe just a good time watching with him on it last night? Again, it is probably more likely he actually physically watched it with him based on his wording, but I guess you never know. Just trying to look at it from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3922299;
    This is exactly what the friend posted:Chris...Good times watching the show with you last night. Fun times.

I realize this is a stretch and don't know that I believe it but just to play devil's advocate is it possible that the friend didn't literally mean that he watched it with him, maybe just a good time watching with him on it last night? Again, it is probably more likely he actually physically watched it with him based on his wording, but I guess you never know. Just trying to look at it from all angles.
    I think we're analyzing it too much. I think it literally means: I enjoyed being in your company while watching the show together.

I don't know what else it could mean. It's an innocent enough statement.

And it's very concerning to me that we literally have no idea where Roberto is or what he's up to but CL has his own fanpage where friends and family post. More than the editing and more than anything else, this is what's making me think he's not the F1. Otherwise, he'd be in hiding and/or seeing Ali somewhere in LA as much as possible, he'd be MIA.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3922305;
    I think we're analyzing it too much. I think it literally means: I enjoyed being in your company while watching the show together.

I don't know what else it could mean. It's an innocent enough statement.

And it's very concerning to me that we literally have no idea where Roberto is or what he's up to but CL has his own fanpage where friends and family post. More than the editing and more than anything else, this is what's making me think he's not the F1. Otherwise, he'd be in hiding and/or seeing Ali somewhere in LA as much as possible, he'd be MIA.
    You are probably right. It is very familiar to post show Jillian's season. It does seem like on Roberto's page that there is not so much of family posting and there are some friends but maybe not close current friends of Robertos. Maybe that is a difference to note in favor of Roberto being F1.