Page 23 of 188 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

I haven't posted in a while (mainly because I didn't get into Jake's season). I have been lurking. I want the final 1 to be Chris and want to believe TeamKip but there are several things that are bothering me. During Jillian's season, Ed was missing in action a lot. There was a poster that said that Reid was always around. During Deanna's season, there was a poster that said Jason was at the gym almost every day but Jesse would go missing. As badly as I would like it to be Chris, it won't be him if he is already around and Roberto is missing in action. Also, there is a website called tvfanspace and they posted a clue that says the first rose and the last. Everybody is saying Roberto got the FIR and he gets the last. Any comments?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3921917;
    First of all, they edit conversations.
    Second of all, wait for ep 4, then he will open up...looking forward to that magical date
    How do you account for the fact that Chris has been seen at home and Roberto has gone missing? Has Chris gone out of town at all?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3921874;
    I was re-watching the short clips on YouTube with Ali & CL. She probed CL a few times about his background or "tell me more about you". CL talked about his family and the Cape.

I think with Roberto, he tells Ali something new everytime and this intrigues her.

I think CL needs to open up more.

that's my fear with Chris whenever she asks about him he always talks about family and the Cape - I'm sure that's not all they talk about, but continuing that edit is not a good sign.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922204;
    that's my fear with Chris whenever she asks about him he always talks about family and the Cape - I'm sure that's not all they talk about, but continuing that edit is not a good sign.
    It reminds ,e of Jeremy and how they shared the death of their mother. Maybe CL was meant to be F3.

On the other hand, if that were the case then she shouldn't have had trouble deciding once she got to F2. It would have been Roberto.....or no one.

emerald, I looked at that other fan website and I couldn't find the clue. At any rate, that's a pretty darned easy clue....more like a total giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922207;
    It reminds ,e of Jeremy and how they shared the death of their mother. Maybe CL was meant to be F3.

On the other hand, if that were the case then she shouldn't have had trouble deciding once she got to F2. It would have been Roberto.....or no one.

emerald, I looked at that other fan website and I couldn't find the clue. At any rate, that's a pretty darned easy clue....more like a total giveaway.
    I think it will have been F1 or no one. They always like to tease us into thinking they’re struggling with the decision, but in the end it’s clear they only had eyes for one person.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922204;
    I'll only be worried if it continues after he tells Ali about his mom. Right now, I'm assuming that all the talk of family is leading us all to their heartfelt talk.

I'm rooting for Chris but in all honesty both he & Roberto seem like great guys (right now). If she doesn't choose Chris, then I'm sure he'll have no problem finding a different girl.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922200;
    How do you account for the fact that Chris has been seen at home and Roberto has gone missing? Has Chris gone out of town at all?
    Do we have eyewitness reports? Is it possible that the stories of viewing parties could be used as smokescreens?

I am completely convinced that Chris is f2 - there are just too many trends and signs to ignore.
    Teamkip - nothing agaist you but is your source the same as during Jillians season where the wrong f1 I fo came ? Regardless the edit and these early leaks appear as though they are pushing Chris on the viewers and thast is never a good sign.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

The only "possible good" thing about the viewing parties is that (I think) it was reported he was texting during them. Jillian did the same thing.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3922225;
    I am completely convinced that Chris is f2 - there are just too many trends and signs to ignore.
    Teamkip - nothing agaist you but is your source the same as during Jillians season where the wrong f1 I fo came ? Regardless the edit and these early leaks appear as though they are pushing Chris on the viewers and thast is never a good sign.
    there's a bunch of red flags for both of them though. Roberto getting the FIR, her always commenting on how hot, and sexy he is (reminds me of Jill doing this with Kip also Ali said in interviews that looks dont matter to her). The fact that CH said that Ali is "under Roberto's spell" (IMO that is not a good sign for a F1. and the fact that Roberto was all over the season preview (again not a good sign both Kip and Gia were all over it and were f2/f3)
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily