Page 22 of 188 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;3921784;
    Yeah, she is. She cried last season, and we'll see her cry a lot this season as well.

I just hope we get to see a love story between her and Chris, and him ending up being the F1. How great would that be?
    I do too! Although a small part of me thinks that Chris is too good for Ali. But I would be so sad to see him heartbroken. Based on his comments, I feel that he came on the show just for Ali and therefore wouldn't be interested in being the Bachelor. I could more easily see Roberto being the Bachelor if he's not chosen by Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3921783;
    He sounds too good to be true.....which means he probably is. If Ali is crazy enough to let him go, I will be clamoring to see him as the next Bach! And Chris H said America would fall in love with him. Isn't that what they always say about the new Bach?

Of course, I still want him as F1. And I want Ali to cry. Is she a cryer?
    You must have not watched the episode where Ali threw the tantrum out in the hall with Jake.

Suffice it to say: yes, Ali is a crier.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3921232;
    Bettina and Brad, Andy and Danielle use to go into a separate room and talk just like Chris and Ali and look how that ended. There is nothing indictating as far as I can see that Chris L is a sure thing. They have not even done the 3 episode yet and his date is in the fourth episode go figure which always goes to a none winner.
    Oh, not true. Right off hand, Charlie & F1 Sarah B's 1:1 was in the 4th episode, as was Travis' F1 Sarah S, Lorenzo's F1 & F2, Jason & Molly's date was 4th episode even though she was F2 at the FRC, but is F1 now. DeAnna and F1 Jessie was 4th episode and I hope Ali's F1's 1:1 date is in 4th episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3921435;
    I have found the larger version of the picture, I hope this works...

right click and choose "open link"
    There is an even larger copy of the photo on either the SC Discussion Thread or SC Only Thread or Both. I mean full screen size. It's one of my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by cigolson;3921824;
    I don't think this gentle, unassuming man (Chris) would want to be the Bachelor either. But if Ali does NOT end up choosing Chris, I think he would be just fine, just fine, indeed. He'd go back to lovely Cape Cod, and within the year be seriously dating a Miss USA, like my former boyfriend Reid.
    I think our exes sound really similar. Strange!

You reminded me though- Reid jokingly told Jillian that she wasn't his type because he goes for tall blondes and hello, look at his current flame. I'm really interested to see if CL ever mentions anything about his type or his past or anything like that because I think that even on these shows, people are honest and often it's the audience who wants to make something happen when there really isn't anything between two people.

I really am looking forward to some interaction with Ali and CL to see if she starts to light up and beam around him like Roberto, otherwise, I don't think any of CL's great qualities can outweigh the spark she feels with Roberto. I'm really hoping that we get some tongue-tied and blushing Ali with CL though because he's great and I think would treat her really well and adore her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I was re-watching the short clips on YouTube with Ali & CL. She probed CL a few times about his background or "tell me more about you". CL talked about his family and the Cape.

I think with Roberto, he tells Ali something new everytime and this intrigues her.

I think CL needs to open up more.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3921874;
    I was re-watching the short clips on YouTube with Ali & CL. She probed CL a few times about his background or "tell me more about you". CL talked about his family and the Cape.

I think with Roberto, he tells Ali something new everytime and this intrigues her.

I hope he opens up after the BNL shoot and on his 1 on 1. My worry is he doesn't have much time to be with her after the 1 on 1.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-03-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3921877;
    I hope he opens up after the BNL shoot and on his 1 on 1. My worry is he doesn't have much time to be with her after the 1 on 1.
    He obviously did have enough time to open up to Ali because he is in the F2. No worries.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3921874;

First of all, they edit conversations.
    Second of all, wait for ep 4, then he will open up...looking forward to that magical date

I like the caption that someone wrote on this picture...right click/choose open link if you cannot see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images