Page 21 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3921388;
    We do have a picture of Chris and Ali kissing. I posted it in the screencaps only thread.
    When I said that we don't have any caps of them kissing yet, I meant in the video shoot next week. Not the whole season. But yeah, they do share a kiss for sure under the palm tree.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3921359;
    I only posted the larger caps that were available to me. Sorry, the one of Chris and Ali on the rooftop talking was not available or else I would have posted it. I hope Love_Me can find a larger one though! They seem to be laughing.

Meanwhile, for the episode description for epi4, it says that a bachelor discloses a personal secret, so Chris must tell Ali about his mom on their one on one date. I posted the epi guide in the Episode descriptions - TV Guide thread.
    I have found the larger version of the picture, I hope this works...

right click and choose "open link"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-02-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: added something

I'm searching for the cap with Ali kissing Chris's back in the up coming episode. I have been looking through threads and I haven't found it yet. Anyone have a link of it they can share?? Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3921467;
    Aww thanks for the cap! Those two are so cute together. I cant wait for the back kiss..so sexy. Just wish it wasn't part of some script lol
    That is okay, there has to be some intimacy which brings them closer together, until he sees Kirks part.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3921444;
    I'm searching for the cap with Ali kissing Chris's back in the up coming episode. I have been looking through threads and I haven't found it yet. Anyone have a link of it they can share?? Thanks in advance!!
    It's in the SC thread, page 2, I believe post #20

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3921483;
    It's in the SC thread, page 2, I believe post #20
    Thanks!

ETA: That isn't exactly the one I was looking for. I was looking for the one that thetinydancer has in their picture.
    Last edited by laurabadora14; 06-02-2010 at 06:55 PM.

The you tube video of Chris' three friends who were interviewed by a local Cape Cod reporter is so good. They are describing what he's really like. He sounds like a great guy! Loves kids, friendly, shy around women, totally doesn't realize how good looking he is.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3921777;
    The you tube video of Chris' three friends who were interviewed by a local Cape Cod reporter is so good. They are describing what he's really like. He sounds like a great guy! Loves kids, friendly, shy around women, totally doesn't realize how good looking he is.
    I saw that, it is good

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3921777;
    He sounds too good to be true.....which means he probably is. If Ali is crazy enough to let him go, I will be clamoring to see him as the next Bach! And Chris H said America would fall in love with him. Isn't that what they always say about the new Bach?

Of course, I still want him as F1. And I want Ali to cry. Is she a cryer?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3921783;
    He sounds too good to be true.....which means he probably is. If Ali is crazy enough to let him go, I will be clamoring to see him as the next Bach! And Chris H said America would fall in love with him. Isn't that what they always say about the new Bach?

Of course, I still want him as F1. And I want Ali to cry. Is she a cryer?
    Yeah, she is. She cried last season, and we'll see her cry a lot this season as well.

I just hope we get to see a love story between her and Chris, and him ending up being the F1. How great would that be?