Page 21 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #201
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3921388;
    We do have a picture of Chris and Ali kissing. I posted it in the screencaps only thread.
    When I said that we don't have any caps of them kissing yet, I meant in the video shoot next week. Not the whole season. But yeah, they do share a kiss for sure under the palm tree.

  2. #202
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3921359;
    I only posted the larger caps that were available to me. Sorry, the one of Chris and Ali on the rooftop talking was not available or else I would have posted it. I hope Love_Me can find a larger one though! They seem to be laughing.

    Meanwhile, for the episode description for epi4, it says that a bachelor discloses a personal secret, so Chris must tell Ali about his mom on their one on one date. I posted the epi guide in the Episode descriptions - TV Guide thread.
    I have found the larger version of the picture, I hope this works...

    right click and choose "open link"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-02-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: added something

  3. #203
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I'm searching for the cap with Ali kissing Chris's back in the up coming episode. I have been looking through threads and I haven't found it yet. Anyone have a link of it they can share?? Thanks in advance!!

  4. #204
    FORT Fan I am hooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    187

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3921467;
    Aww thanks for the cap! Those two are so cute together. I cant wait for the back kiss..so sexy. Just wish it wasn't part of some script lol
    That is okay, there has to be some intimacy which brings them closer together, until he sees Kirks part.

  5. #205
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3921444;
    I'm searching for the cap with Ali kissing Chris's back in the up coming episode. I have been looking through threads and I haven't found it yet. Anyone have a link of it they can share?? Thanks in advance!!
    It's in the SC thread, page 2, I believe post #20

  6. #206
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3921483;
    It's in the SC thread, page 2, I believe post #20
    Thanks!

    ETA: That isn't exactly the one I was looking for. I was looking for the one that thetinydancer has in their picture.
    Last edited by laurabadora14; 06-02-2010 at 06:55 PM.

  7. #207
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    The you tube video of Chris' three friends who were interviewed by a local Cape Cod reporter is so good. They are describing what he's really like. He sounds like a great guy! Loves kids, friendly, shy around women, totally doesn't realize how good looking he is.

  8. #208
    FORT Fan asim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    West of the Rockies
    Posts
    350

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3921777;
    The you tube video of Chris' three friends who were interviewed by a local Cape Cod reporter is so good. They are describing what he's really like. He sounds like a great guy! Loves kids, friendly, shy around women, totally doesn't realize how good looking he is.
    I saw that, it is good

  9. #209
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3921777;
    The you tube video of Chris' three friends who were interviewed by a local Cape Cod reporter is so good. They are describing what he's really like. He sounds like a great guy! Loves kids, friendly, shy around women, totally doesn't realize how good looking he is.
    He sounds too good to be true.....which means he probably is. If Ali is crazy enough to let him go, I will be clamoring to see him as the next Bach! And Chris H said America would fall in love with him. Isn't that what they always say about the new Bach?

    Of course, I still want him as F1. And I want Ali to cry. Is she a cryer?

  10. #210
    FORT Fan Trueloveforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3921783;
    He sounds too good to be true.....which means he probably is. If Ali is crazy enough to let him go, I will be clamoring to see him as the next Bach! And Chris H said America would fall in love with him. Isn't that what they always say about the new Bach?

    Of course, I still want him as F1. And I want Ali to cry. Is she a cryer?
    Yeah, she is. She cried last season, and we'll see her cry a lot this season as well.

    I just hope we get to see a love story between her and Chris, and him ending up being the F1. How great would that be?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.