Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178179180181182183184185186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,878 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3995477;
    I'm always wrong too. I always fall in love with the person they don't pick... but I hope you're right this time!!

I completely melted watching their date Monday. I was surprised how much Chris put himself out there, and also how confident he was, with the honeymoon comment and all. I mean how many guys have said "I love you" at this point??

I didn't watch Trista and Ryan's season (of course I skipped the 1 season that worked out!!), but a question for someone who did, how does Ryan's edit compare to Chris'?
    I think the edits are a bit simillar but more than the edits its the storyline.

Both season had a turn around at HTD (though I believe many couples realised something strong on the HTD anyway). And both seasons had 2 hot final 2 men. But I think Chris has a lot more confidence than Ryan. Plus he is more down to earth and is not the dreamer/ poet that Ryan was.
    But edit wise - I'm pretty sure that Ali has had more of the "hots" for Chris earlier on, the edit just hasn't shown it. She herself called him "wicked hot guy" in episode 1 and told him he looks good (episode 2 or 3 ?). That tells me she likes his looks since she has said so much to his face. I'm sure that she has had plenty of PI's where she said he is hot, great body etc. (is she blind ????) but all that has reached the cutting floor, giving us more non-physical qualities mentationed instead.

But I'm off to see the similarities listed in the other threads by our more talented posters.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3995490;
    I'm trying to give the answer that is the least biased as possible but this is the honest truth: it is the same, exact edit.

Everything, from the little things to the bigger editing points. Slow relationship, first real kiss was HTDs and he was so timid and had to ask; she dolled up for Charlie but wore glasses and sweats with Ryan. Everyone thought Charlie was the one she had the hots for and would choose, Ryan didn't have the backstory but he was such an underdog against Charlie, it was pretty much a given he was going to be the crushed F2.

Just so many similarities. latergator and JBF have an entire list going in the editing thread.
    Thanks! Thats interesting... so if the spoilers are right, and Chris is F2 or she picks no one, I guess we can kinda assume editing is not the best way to pick F1...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3995377;
    What's interesting is that she has said one of the F2 is a default. So after those two dates with Chris and Roberto, she had already decided to send one of them home. But who was it? It looked like she had a perfect date with Chris, but on Extra she said her favorite part was the heart shaped island with Roberto.
    My guess is that with Frank there she had put him into F1 or 2 by habit. She was forcing her familiar pattern with men. I think his leaving gives her a wakeup, and likely it was Chris in F3 because she was not focusing too much on anyone but Frank. I admit I was shocked that she thought anything could be more special or romantic than the dates with Chris or Roberto. I sense she may actually admit to the guys how stuck on Frank she was, and it may actually upset them enough to reconsider their position with her. No guy wants to be sloppy seconds or want to be picked because they didn't leave.
    This may be why she ends up single, or it takes one of them to push through a wall. Against the odds of the spoilers, that seems like a Chris move to me.
    That would certainly be the phenomenal ending we've been told is coming. We see some serious and tearful scenes in the caps, so I think the LCDs may hold a lot of emotional revelations.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;3995786;
    My guess is that with Frank there she had put him into F1 or 2 by habit. She was forcing her familiar pattern with men. I think his leaving gives her a wakeup, and likely it was Chris in F3 because she was not focusing too much on anyone but Frank. I admit I was shocked that she thought anything could be more special or romantic than the dates with Chris or Roberto. I sense she may actually admit to the guys how stuck on Frank she was, and it may actually upset them enough to reconsider their position with her. No guy wants to be sloppy seconds or want to be picked because they didn't leave.
    This may be why she ends up single, or it takes one of them to push through a wall. Against the odds of the spoilers, that seems like a Chris move to me.
    That would certainly be the phenomenal ending we've been told is coming. We see some serious and tearful scenes in the caps, so I think the LCDs may hold a lot of emotional revelations.
    If Frank didn't even need to go on the Tahiti date and Ali knows she wants him to meet her family, Frank's gotta be F1. So if Frank is her top choice, the remaining F2s are both defaults.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;3995786;
    I think she ends the show single by choice but then will by choice chase after the one she wants to prove her love to. JMO after the edit I saw on Monday. This would definately make for a phenomal ending in where she wants to erase all doubts from her final guy's mind about it having been frank she wanted when it was really him. her vo's couldn't have been more clear about her wanting no doubts in her final guy's mind about being a default.

FORT Fogey

I feel Chris knows he is not the F1. When Ali called Roberto to give the rose to, Chris turned his head down. During Ali giving Roberto the rose and hugging him, Chris was looking down or away. You can see a bit of Christ looking down or away in the top right section.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3995828;
    I feel Chris knows he is not the F1. When Ali called Roberto to give the rose to, Chris turned his head down. During Ali giving Roberto the rose and hugging him, Chris was looking down or away. You can see a bit of Christ looking down or away in the top right section.
    Could be he just didn't want to see Ali with another guy at that point. He was pretty invested in her. It had to be a bit strange with just the two of them there for the RC (Chris & Berto)

We've had to delete a lot of posts in this thread today because they had nothing to do with spoilers. If you want to discuss your general impressions of Chris and what has happened on the show, please use the thread for Chris in the regular show forum and keep this thread for discussion of spoilers only. Thanks.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"