Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177178179180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3995306;
    I'm not the least bit sure on how this season will end but I'm more inclined to think there's a shot that Ali picks Chris. She's just so happy and relaxed with him. I'll be very interested to see if there's a video on the 2 guys on the MTA show and how they edit the finale leading up to the FRC. I don't think I've been so unsure for many seasons.

I watched the show with a bunch of coworkers and 5 of the 8 love or prefer Chris. Only 1 of the rest picked Roberto and 2 didn't pick.
    What's interesting is that she has said one of the F2 is a default. So after those two dates with Chris and Roberto, she had already decided to send one of them home. But who was it? It looked like she had a perfect date with Chris, but on Extra she said her favorite part was the heart shaped island with Roberto.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

I don't know if this has been discussed before...I watched Alli/Chris' date again last night and
    the SC where they are in the FS, sitting in the pool - Chris has a VO where he states that
    "his Mom is smiling down on him during this moment- knowing that he has found his soul mate" -
    I am paraphrasing - but could this have been something from the FRC? It would fit with an
    ending if she chose CL - it just seemed out of place for that moment. I am also leaning toward
    her rejecting or both men passing at the FRC. Also, the SC where she is standing and holding the
    rose @ the FRC - she looks very introspective - as though she realizes that she "wants" to go after the 'one" that got away - just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3995382;
    I don't know if this has been discussed before...I watched Alli/Chris' date again last night and
    the SC where they are in the FS, sitting in the pool - Chris has a VO where he states that
    "his Mom is smiling down on him during this moment- knowing that he has found his soul mate" -
    I am paraphrasing - but could this have been something from the FRC? It would fit with an
    ending if she chose CL - it just seemed out of place for that moment. I am also leaning toward
    her rejecting or both men passing at the FRC. Also, the SC where she is standing and holding the
    rose @ the FRC - she looks very introspective - as though she realizes that she "wants" to go after the 'one" that got away - just a thought...

I really do love this post!! Great observation it really could be I'm just not sure if they would show the same voice over twice.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;3995392;
    I really do love this post!! Great observation it really could be I'm just not sure if they would show the same voice over twice.....?
    Erinn they definitely use the vo's more than once. Case in point... Chris saying that he comes into this more guarded than most... On the FD there is actual PI of Chris saying these words... and if you go back to the Lisbon date, it is said in a vo as he and Ali are buzzing around on the moped.

when you begin to watch and re-watch to catch edit you will see more and more instances of these.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3995422;
    Erinn they definitely use the vo's more than once. Case in point... Chris saying that he comes into this more guarded than most... On the FD there is actual PI of Chris saying these words... and if you go back to the Lisbon date, it is said in a vo as he and Ali are buzzing around on the moped.

when you begin to watch and re-watch to catch edit you will see more and more instances of these.
    Well then maybe the above poster is right in that case. It would be a perfect ending to this season.

I am one of those that is still on the Chris L ship. He wins Ali's heart.
    Of course I could be wrong (I've actually never been right on this show LOL) but I am planting my flag firmly in the Chris / Ali corner.

1. Ali's Blog : Her comments regarding Roberto are still of the "he's so hot" variety. Her comments regd Chris are very in the moment, teasing. There is no way they walked away from this show as just friends for her to be able to tease this much.
    2. Also, from her blog, her various comments in interviews I do believe her story was not "done" because of Franks duplicity. Therefore I believe she picked someone and that someone is Chris.

3. And finally watching (and rewatching) her Fantasy dates with the 2 men...
    Roberto - her BL was very off, not sure if it was all the sweating he was doing (sorry Roberto I can imagine it was darned hot) that kept her away but she seemed very cautious in her overall approach.
    Now with Chris, the BL was off the charts. Best Overnight date ever on this show. She was pretty much melting with him (and with her, me in my living room watching). And her verbal responses to his suggestion that they could live anywhere where she said she was now re-considering Mass. plus her kissing him when he said he loved her is a sure sign she is not immune to ending up with this guy. Her BL itself was as though she was a woman in love.

4. The edit : They have shown a lot more of her time with Chris (more like an F1 edit like what Vienna got last season). If they were setting up for the next bachelor we would have got more shirtless short of Chris right ? But thats just my opinion.

Just a few of my current thoughts on the whole Ali/Chris saga .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3995462;
    Of course I could be wrong (I've actually never been right on this show LOL) but I am planting my flag firmly in the Chris / Ali corner.

1. Ali's Blog : Her comments regarding Roberto are still of the "he's so hot" variety. Her comments regd Chris are very in the moment, teasing. There is no way they walked away from this show as just friends for her to be able to tease this much.
    2. Also, from her blog, her various comments in interviews I do believe her story was not "done" because of Franks duplicity. Therefore I believe she picked someone and that someone is Chris.

Roberto - her BL was very off, not sure if it was all the sweating he was doing (sorry Roberto I can imagine it was darned hot) that kept her away but she seemed very cautious in her overall approach.
    Now with Chris, the BL was off the charts. Best Overnight date ever on this show. She was pretty much melting with him (and with her, me in my living room watching). And her verbal responses to his suggestion that they could live anywhere where she said she was now re-considering Mass. plus her kissing him when he said he loved her is a sure sign she is not immune to ending up with this guy. Her BL itself was as though she was a woman in love.

4. The edit : They have shown a lot more of her time with Chris (more like an F1 edit like what Vienna got last season). If they were setting up for the next bachelor we would have got more shirtless short of Chris right ? But thats just my opinion.

Totally agree with your post... and like I've said before, when was the last time the Narrator became TB? I think Chris ends up with her.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3995462;

I'm always wrong too. I always fall in love with the person they don't pick... but I hope you're right this time!!

I completely melted watching their date Monday. I was surprised how much Chris put himself out there, and also how confident he was, with the honeymoon comment and all. I mean how many guys have said "I love you" at this point??

I didn't watch Trista and Ryan's season (of course I skipped the 1 season that worked out!!), but a question for someone who did, how does Ryan's edit compare to Chris'?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3995477;
    I'm always wrong too. I always fall in love with the person they don't pick... but I hope you're right this time!!

I completely melted watching their date Monday. I was surprised how much Chris put himself out there, and also how confident he was, with the honeymoon comment and all. I mean how many guys have said "I love you" at this point??

I didn't watch Trista and Ryan's season (of course I skipped the 1 season that worked out!!), but a question for someone who did, how does Ryan's edit compare to Chris'?
    I'm trying to give the answer that is the least biased as possible but this is the honest truth: it is the same, exact edit.

Everything, from the little things to the bigger editing points. Slow relationship, first real kiss was HTDs and he was so timid and had to ask; she dolled up for Charlie but wore glasses and sweats with Ryan. Everyone thought Charlie was the one she had the hots for and would choose, Ryan didn't have the backstory but he was such an underdog against Charlie, it was pretty much a given he was going to be the crushed F2.

Just so many similarities. latergator and JBF have an entire list going in the editing thread.
    Last edited by Alanna; 07-21-2010 at 12:41 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3995490;
    I'm trying to give the answer that is the least biased as possible but this is the honest truth: it is the same, exact edit.

Everything, from the little things to the bigger editing points. Slow relationship, first real kiss was HTDs and he was so timid and had to ask; she dolled up for Charlie but wore glasses and sweats with Ryan. Everyone thought Charlie was the one she had the hots for and would choose, Ryan didn't have the backstory but he was such an underdog against Charlie, it was pretty much a given he was going to be the crushed F2.

Just so many similarities. latergator and JBF have an entire list going in the editing thread.
    Interesting....I was gonna ask the same question. (Similarities between CL and Ryan) I'll take a look at them.