Page 186 of 188 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3995116;
    Perhaps Chris doesn't win Ali's heart?

Perhaps she just falls for him... head over heels in love with him.

That's what he told us and his dad that he wanted... it's not a game to be won. He didn't bring his track shoes with him to this final destination. He brought his whole heart, open and ready to take her in.
    That would surprise everyone wouldn't it? Because even though the polls say that most people want Ali to pick Chris, most people still think it will be Roberto or no one. Choosing Chris will be a phenomenal ending!
    Last edited by chicagoowl; 07-21-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: spelling

That's what he told us and his dad that he wanted... it's not a game to be won. He didn't bring his track shoes with him to this final destination. He brought his whole heart, open and ready to take her in.
    lgator - I have to agree. I've fallen into the Chris pit and can't get past what I saw Mon night. Whichever way this goes, and despite the male sleeze we've seen w/ Justin and Frank, this has been a wonderful ride with these mostly terrific guys and Ali, who I think is just really a very human 25 year old darling woman. Ditch the skanks and want-to-be actresses/models for the next bachelor, and give us normal people trying to make love happen in a fishtank on the next show.

latergator,
    As usual you brought me to tears. I haven't posted very much this season because I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the post, but, especially yours. You have been steadfast in your assessment of Chris and Ali and I have seen the same story you have. I don't feel it is a game for either Chris or Roberto from day one, but, I have watched a love story unfold from what we have been shown and to me in my little mind, it points to Chris. I can't remember another man/woman on this show who has had that look of a lovestruck, goofy, puppy from day one, and I so agree with you that he has totally opened his whole heart (which was broken) and is ready to love again. His sister-in-law said she was anxious for him because she knows this is what he does and doesn't want him to get hurt. I don't think Ali would want to hurt either of these young men, which is why I think there is a no-pick. However, if she feels more for one than the other, I'm hoping it's the one that always makes her happy and laugh. Either one would be a good match for Ali and I wish them all well. They have all done their Mom's proud including Ali and should feel good about themselves for continuing to be genuine. I know as a mom I would be proud of them.
    latergator, keep posting, I love reading and I'll keep looking for rainbows!

I think Chris L's omment to his dad will probably have more meaning after the show ends. I did think it odd but nice that TPTB left that doubt expressed by Chris L about Ali's love for him. Now in looking back, I think this would fit in well with scenario edit seems to be pointing to that the she dumps both guys at FRC, then chasing after the one guy to show she really loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3995251;
    I think Chris L's omment to his dad will probably have more meaning after the show ends. I did think it odd but nice that TPTB left that doubt expressed by Chris L about Ali's love for him. Now in looking back, I think this would fit in well with scenario edit seems to be pointing to that the she dumps both guys at FRC, then chasing after the one guy to show she really loves him.

I'm pretty sure Roberto is very confident in winning Ali's love as he knows he had the FIR, so am not seeing why edit would now say Ali wants to do something to prove that she loves the guy unless this was about Chris L because he's the only one that's still a bit insecure at this stage. JMO

If there's a way to merge this with previous post, can I have it merged? I couldn't see the edit button on my post.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3995253;
    I'm pretty sure Roberto is very confident in winning Ali's love as he knows he had the FIR, so am not seeing why edit would now say Ali wants to do something to prove that she loves the guy unless this was about Chris L because he's the only one that's still a bit insecure at this stage. JMO

If there's a way to merge this with previous post, can I have it merged? I couldn't see the edit button on my post.
    Lately is Chris that has shown the confidence.
    When saying goodbye to his family, "WE'LL be back soon."
    When arriving at the FS, saying it would be hard to beat on their honeymoon.
    I just really do not want him to be crushed like Reid and all reports are that he is not.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3994053;
    I know Ali's blog is probably highly influenced by TP, and I apologize if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed how much Ali flirts with Chris in her blogs? She teased him about losing to flip cup in one, about not catching fish this weeks', and in NY's blog she said something to the effect of it being Chris who made her feel better not the chicken soup... It's probably a moot point, but I'm just curious what other peoples take on this is?
    They were both athletes and both are competitive. They really do have a lot more in common that just Mass, and I wish we had gotten to find out more about Chris other than talk of his mom.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3995117;
    That would surprise everyone wouldn't it? Because even though the polls say that most people want Ali to pick Chris, most people still think it will be Roberto or no one. Choosing Chris will be a phenomenal ending!
    Ths is the only "phenomenal" ending I can think of. But TPTB don't have high standards for what they consider phenomenal...

I'm not the least bit sure on how this season will end but I'm more inclined to think there's a shot that Ali picks Chris. She's just so happy and relaxed with him. I'll be very interested to see if there's a video on the 2 guys on the MTA show and how they edit the finale leading up to the FRC. I don't think I've been so unsure for many seasons.

I watched the show with a bunch of coworkers and 5 of the 8 love or prefer Chris. Only 1 of the rest picked Roberto and 2 didn't pick.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3995101;
    ahhh, my sweet Alanna... looking forward to the night when you say, wow did I see what I thought I just saw?

There's just been too much conflict this season with all the spoilers... so many of the edit points going to Chris this season... the odd relationship of Chris/Frank and the stepping forward of Chris' story with Ali... for the 20th season will we get a real love story? I am firmly in my spot that says without reservation... a resounding YES!

Chris will catch that mouse for Ali, Roberto will get off that couch and become the next bachelor and he will go back to chasing those other 25 mice at the mansion.
    I REALLY REALLY hope you are right latergator!! I don't want to be a downer, so if anyone has a rebuttal to what I'm about to say please post it!

Unfortunatley I don't think we can base it on edit anymore... I think they just edit it to who they like, who they think the audience wants to see the most of, and who they want to be the next Bachelor. Plus I thought Reid's edit seemed to put him as F1 and I got burned badly on that one.

More importantly, there have been too many sightings of Chris moving on for him to be F1. And if there were a love story in the end, TPTB would have shown us more romantic finale previews by now... I don't think they care that much about the spoilers, they just want people to watch.

JMHO.