Page 185 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85135175176177178179180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3994101;
    I know it is probably not the case, but, I still feel there will be some sort of twist and Chris does end up being her F1. Can I always be wrong? I too have seen a lot of shout outs to Chris beginning with the first interview with Ellen. More recently on the LA morning show where she said yeah she liked Chris, Chris is good, and I also thought it was interesting that she was wearing a shirt similar to Chris's(from his PI in Tahiti) when she visited the school recently to speak to youths there and giving them advice to just be yourselves. (familiar?) So call it what you want, but I'm proud of mostly just being an old romantic who actually keeps watching this stupid show and hoping above all to finally get that love story right and this year hoping to see a twirl
    First bold- I am always wrong too. I've come to the conclusion that the show's atmosphere and editing make it great for people to look like or even think they're falling in love, not so much actually falling in love.

Second bold- I love all the posters who are still keeping hope for a love story! Seriously I smile every time I see your posts. I've just been heartbroken too many times to hope anymore. But good for u guys!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3994140;
    Did you all see the look Ali gave Chris during the RC after she pins the rose on him? They hug, and as he pulls away, she is just looking at him so sweetly, almost giddy, and has to hug herself. It is the cutest thing!
    ITA! Ali's interaction with Chris during the rose ceremony was far more affectionate than her interaction with Roberto. Might not mean a thing, but it looked more relaxed and happy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3994165;
    Yes and it's kind of odd that there's nary a mention of Chris L as a possible contender for Ali's heart. why?

I think everyone is resigned to believing RS spoilers (wish he was wrong!!!) because of RS' track record. So...... a lot of us have just assumed everything is how he says. Season after season, I pick the wrong guy as the F1! obviously, the editing is done to throw most of us off the trail

This season, Ali has 2 fabulous guys to choose from..... she is one lucky girl!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

YouTube - Ali & Chris 'A Different Corner'

Hope it's okay to put this here...

It seems Ali kisses Chris L a lot....do you think it was genuine?

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3994101;
    I know it is probably not the case, but, I still feel there will be some sort of twist and Chris does end up being her F1. Can I always be wrong? I too have seen a lot of shout outs to Chris beginning with the first interview with Ellen. More recently on the LA morning show where she said yeah she liked Chris, Chris is good, and I also thought it was interesting that she was wearing a shirt similar to Chris's(from his PI in Tahiti) when she visited the school recently to speak to youths there and giving them advice to just be yourselves. (familiar?) So call it what you want, but I'm proud of mostly just being an old romantic who actually keeps watching this stupid show and hoping above all to finally get that love story right and this year hoping to see a twirl
    I just want to say this but I loved when he semi twirled her on the dock/pier/whatever when they met up for their FD....

ETA: And when he told he would really himself with her forever and says really like 4 times each followed by a kiss....
    Last edited by laurabadora14; 07-20-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Did anyone who ever got the Polynesian fire dance date end up as F1?

Bevin , Amanda, Reid .... I haven't really watched that many seasons.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3995011;
    Did anyone who ever got the Polynesian fire dance date end up as F1?

Bevin , Amanda, Reid .... I haven't really watched that many seasons.
    Not sure, this could be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994119;
    You're not alone in your thinking, go consult JBF and latergator, they'll help you out

But the bold makes me laugh. I don't know if you're always wrong, but I'm always wrong. I barely have any idea what's going on half the time on this show.
    ahhh, my sweet Alanna... looking forward to the night when you say, wow did I see what I thought I just saw?

There's just been too much conflict this season with all the spoilers... so many of the edit points going to Chris this season... the odd relationship of Chris/Frank and the stepping forward of Chris' story with Ali... for the 20th season will we get a real love story? I am firmly in my spot that says without reservation... a resounding YES!

Chris will catch that mouse for Ali, Roberto will get off that couch and become the next bachelor and he will go back to chasing those other 25 mice at the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3995101;
    ahhh, my sweet Alanna... looking forward to the night when you say, wow did I see what I thought I just saw?

There's just been too much conflict this season with all the spoilers... so many of the edit points going to Chris this season... the odd relationship of Chris/Frank and the stepping forward of Chris' story with Ali... for the 20th season will we get a real love story? I am firmly in my spot that says without reservation... a resounding YES!

Chris will catch that mouse for Ali, Roberto will get off that couch and become the next bachelor and he will go back to chasing those other 25 mice at the mansion.
    LOL. Yes, the night of Chris' FDs next February when he takes all three of his unsuspecting gals back to the FS to have his way with them in graphic detail and I roll my eyes and

Although the second bold is how I would have to interpret the two conflicting scenes too. In one, Chris has to work for something; in the other, Roberto gets it without any effort or exertion, it just comes to him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3994165;
    Yes and it's kind of odd that there's nary a mention of Chris L as a possible contender for Ali's heart. why?
    Perhaps Chris doesn't win Ali's heart?

Perhaps she just falls for him... head over heels in love with him.

That's what he told us and his dad that he wanted... it's not a game to be won. He didn't bring his track shoes with him to this final destination. He brought his whole heart, open and ready to take her in.