Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3994053;
    I know Ali's blog is probably highly influenced by TP, and I apologize if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed how much Ali flirts with Chris in her blogs? She teased him about losing to flip cup in one, about not catching fish this weeks', and in NY's blog she said something to the effect of it being Chris who made her feel better not the chicken soup... It's probably a moot point, but I'm just curious what other peoples take on this is?
    Thanks for bringing this up. It's super weird to me since I think there's no chance he's the F1. She is literally keeps score in a flirty way week to week on who is one upping the other. Including teasing him for losing at flip cup and daring him to win 'next time.' I can only assume the break-up wasn't that painful and they've remained buddies.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3994053;
    I know Ali's blog is probably highly influenced by TP, and I apologize if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed how much Ali flirts with Chris in her blogs? She teased him about losing to flip cup in one, about not catching fish this weeks', and in NY's blog she said something to the effect of it being Chris who made her feel better not the chicken soup... It's probably a moot point, but I'm just curious what other peoples take on this is?
    I think Ali needs to stop toying with CL if she rejected him

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994056;
    Thanks for bringing this up. It's super weird to me since I think there's no chance he's the F1. She is literally keeps score in a flirty way week to week on who is one upping the other. Including teasing him for losing at flip cup and daring him to win 'next time.' I can only assume the break-up wasn't that painful and they've remained buddies.
    I agree ALANNA. I don't think you will ever hear a bad word from either one of them towards the other. If nothing else, I think that these two came away from this loving and respecting one another and great friends.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kjmluvstv;3993920;
    I don't post, usually a lurker, but didn't our poster from his area in the beauty salon say the word is that Chris was disappointed that the editing included so much about his mother and that he had said so many other things? My comment is in response to some posters who are tired of hearing about his mother.

Re:the In Touch comments on bringing home so many woman
    I think that posts from people in his area who know him definitely deny that he is that kind of guy. Does anyone else remember that?

I am not trying to guess what Ali does, and spoilers indicate Chris is not chosen, but I have this strange need to speak highly of him anyway. LOL I think he seems genuine and a great guy.
    I'm the person who had the info from the nail salon on Monday. It's over in the spoiler thread from about 7 p.m. on Monday night (sorry...I don't know how to bring it over here and the Chris thread was closed when I posted).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jh2467;3993975;
    I will be in Dennis for a week starting Saturday and I will be searching high and low for our Chris L <3
    Three places to look (once he's back from CA):

Lost Dog Pub
    Chapin's
    Corporation Beach

A woman at the nail salon with me said her friends are lifeguards at Corporation Beach and they see him often.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994056;
    Yeah good point. But between the blog and last nights episode I would swear he were F1 if it weren't for all the spoilers...

I know it is probably not the case, but, I still feel there will be some sort of twist and Chris does end up being her F1. Can I always be wrong? I too have seen a lot of shout outs to Chris beginning with the first interview with Ellen. More recently on the LA morning show where she said yeah she liked Chris, Chris is good, and I also thought it was interesting that she was wearing a shirt similar to Chris's(from his PI in Tahiti) when she visited the school recently to speak to youths there and giving them advice to just be yourselves. (familiar?) So call it what you want, but I'm proud of mostly just being an old romantic who actually keeps watching this stupid show and hoping above all to finally get that love story right and this year hoping to see a twirl

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3994101;
    I know it is probably not the case, but, I still feel there will be some sort of twist and Chris does end up being her F1. Can I always be wrong? I too have seen a lot of shout outs to Chris beginning with the first interview with Ellen. More recently on the LA morning show where she said yeah she liked Chris, Chris is good, and I also thought it was interesting that she was wearing a shirt similar to Chris's(from his PI in Tahiti) when she visited the school recently to speak to youths there and giving them advice to just be yourselves. (familiar?) So call it what you want, but I'm proud of mostly just being an old romantic who actually keeps watching this stupid show and hoping above all to finally get that love story right and this year hoping to see a twirl
    You're not alone in your thinking, go consult JBF and latergator, they'll help you out

But the bold makes me laugh. I don't know if you're always wrong, but I'm always wrong. I barely have any idea what's going on half the time on this show.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3994094;
    Yeah good point. But between the blog and last nights episode I would swear he were F1 if it weren't for all the spoilers...
    I agree. I just don't see the point of still having roberto being hidden at FD if he is F1.

Did you all see the look Ali gave Chris during the RC after she pins the rose on him? They hug, and as he pulls away, she is just looking at him so sweetly, almost giddy, and has to hug herself. It is the cutest thing!