Page 183 of 188 FirstFirst ... 83133173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70;3993713;
    Have there been reports of sightings of Chris L, lately? I haven't read all the threads, so I apologize if it's been posted, but do we have reliable info as to how or where he is? I just think he is lovely....... a real honest to goodness, good guy
    There are a couple of new FB photos of him. Maybe someone will be kind enough to post them here

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuyWing;3987292;
    There is also some compromising information released by PopEater in relationship to Chris Lambton:

Ali may be in for even more upset. Although the finalists look innocent on camera, sources reveal Chris is the life of the party and not looking to settle down. He goes to the same two bars most nights and is not shy about taking different girls home with him, says the insider. Its not just one girl. Its multiple girls. Its gotten to the point that some of his friends have said, You have to tone it down.

If this is true, it only proves my point that Chris has problems. He is self-medicating with booze at a local bar. The fact that he is not shy about taking home multiple girls tells me that his emotions are blocked. He is unable to emotionally connect with any female; hence, he manifests Tiger Woods type behavior."

I can't see his Dad approving of a revolving door approach to bringing home ladies at night....

That article from that rag (InTouch Weekly) ended my resolve to stay in the unspoiled viewer bubble. I've been pulling for Chris this whole time. It bothered me is that TPTB is throwing him under the bus (with Roberto and Frank) by allowing these gossip rags to writer articles about him that is completely opposite of what the viewers love about him

"insider says its just one girl, its multiple girls. It's gotten to the point that some of his friends have said "you have to tone it down"

and this

"being in that environment, you quickly get the sense that the guys do not know whether or not they really are interested in her" the source says "they just know that they want to beat out the next guy"

Ofcourse gossip rags are called that for a reason , but why would TPTB allow these write ups to come out (as we know they are the source of Us and Intouch anyway) if they want to preserve Chris' pristine and wholesome image? It sounds to me that Chris is not the F1 and might not be a candidate for Bachelor after all? Even Jake the Fake, do not have any negative publicity before he was chosen to be the TB.

TPTB are not the only source for the rag-mags. There are plenty of people, including family members, who would happily blather on about these people to the rags. Jilted girlfriends, former students, etc. People show up and say things, both positive and negative. Totally out of the control of TPTB.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

I don't post, usually a lurker, but didn't our poster from his area in the beauty salon say the word is that Chris was disappointed that the editing included so much about his mother and that he had said so many other things? My comment is in response to some posters who are tired of hearing about his mother.

Re:the In Touch comments on bringing home so many woman
    I think that posts from people in his area who know him definitely deny that he is that kind of guy. Does anyone else remember that?

I am not trying to guess what Ali does, and spoilers indicate Chris is not chosen, but I have this strange need to speak highly of him anyway. LOL I think he seems genuine and a great guy.

I agree....it seems the sources for Chris are unnamed...until someone comes out with pics and someone is willing to put their own credibility in the public eye with a name....I don't believe this multiwomen going home with him...

I will be in Dennis for a week starting Saturday and I will be searching high and low for our Chris L <3

Quote Originally Posted by jh2467;3993975;
    I will be in Dennis for a week starting Saturday and I will be searching high and low for our Chris L <3
    Get Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by jh2467;3993975;
    Unfortunately he wont be there.. He will be taping the ATFR.

I will be flying into Boston on Friday around noon. Anybody know when he might leave for LA and in which terminal so I could get a glimpse?

I know Ali's blog is probably highly influenced by TP, and I apologize if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed how much Ali flirts with Chris in her blogs? She teased him about losing to flip cup in one, about not catching fish this weeks', and in NY's blog she said something to the effect of it being Chris who made her feel better not the chicken soup... It's probably a moot point, but I'm just curious what other peoples take on this is?