Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82132172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3988496;
    Twitter.....

MSiino

JUST MET CHRIS FROM THE BACHELORETTE about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    Thank you so much for bringing this over! Even more credence to what we know already- if Ali and her F1 are meeting this weekend (and they probably are since it's MTA), Chris is not that F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988500;
    Thank you so much for bringing this over! Even more credence to what we know already- if Ali and her F1 are meeting this weekend (and they probably are since it's MTA), Chris is not that F1.
    I can't tell where the Tweeter is located, but she made mention of spending time with someone on July 7th & his location is in New York state.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3988506;
    I can't tell where the Tweeter is located, but she made mention of spending time with someone on July 7th & his location is in New York state.
    the guy is cute too from his profile pic :p either way there also rumors that Roberto was out on the town in Charleston last night cos a girl was trying to stalk him but no actual sighting . do we know for certain Ali's supposed to meet her F1 on/after MTA?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3988531;
    the guy is cute too from his profile pic :p either way there also rumors that Roberto was out on the town in Charleston last night cos a girl was trying to stalk him. do we know for certain Ali's supposed to meet her F1 on/after MTA?
    No, we don't know that. However, Deanna did spend the MTA weekend with Jesse, so they might be following the same schedule, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3988531;
    the guy is cute too from his profile pic :p either way there also rumors that Roberto was out on the town in Charleston last night cos a girl was trying to stalk him but no actual sighting . do we know for certain Ali's supposed to meet her F1 on/after MTA?
    Not certain but usually, they do. I guess we need to keep in mind that this is a funky season and if there is a F1, it'll be in some weird, ATFR way or something shady like that.

As for the Roberto tweet last night, I think the girl was just joking because she knows he's from there, it wasn't an actual sighting or anything like that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988500;
    Wasn't Deanna at the MTA? then why wouldn't Ali?

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3987796;
    nahhh, I don't think so. Even the most wonderful charity in the world is not worth selling your soul.

Having a nephew who has his own landscaping business (and contrary to belief this is not a lawn mowing business, although there is nothing wrong with that) he makes more than MF would be offering. I just don't see it happening. It does not appear that the Lambton's are lacking for anything materially, so I don't think money would be a draw. And I can't see Chris thinking that the "drama" would be a good thing to be around, as he stated before he was going to stay out of it and keep himself focused on why he was there. So I don't think that would be a draw either.

Personally I think this conversation is moot point, as I believe he will be attached before all is said and done and not needing MF to arrange any other dates for him (other than perhaps a wedding date?)
    I also have to agree that if all of this edit is to set him up for TNB, they have wasted their time and effort. I don't see him accepting it.

Lots and lots of posts were deleted for not being about spoilers for Chris L. Please use the appropriate thread and certainly do not ask posters to copy over off topic posts because you only want to read the thread of your favorite.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Thanks for opening it back up for us Mods!

After last night's epi, I'm spinning my wheels trying to figure out how Ali comes to be crying on Chris' shoulder per that SC?

FORT Fogey

Have there been reports of sightings of Chris L, lately? I haven't read all the threads, so I apologize if it's been posted, but do we have reliable info as to how or where he is? I just think he is lovely....... a real honest to goodness, good guy