Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

The Junior College around here specializes in horticultural and landscaping associated degrees. I have seen many ads where people are advertising themselves as landscape artists. As with any business it can be as basic as lawn mowing (although I doubt they would advertise as landscapers )...or very specialized as in creating specialized gardens or beautiful walls or walkways. Since watching this show...everytime I'm mowing my lawn or trying to figure out plantings (you don't want to waste money buying the wrong ones)..I think of Chris..lol. I have a lot of respect for someone who knows how to beautify the outside. I probably should hire a landscaper....wonder if someone makes house calls to Illinois??? ha,ha. Seriously..I don't have any idea how hard he works or what he makes...but I think his job title has as much credence as any one else's on this show.
    And yes...it he's not otherwise "engaged" I also hope he take the money and goes for it as the next Bachelor.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjaki;3987734;
    I think Chris's dad's tears had as much to do with the overwhelming pride he was feeling in that moment for his son. He was watching his son being goofy and tender and loving toward this girl. Of course he knows he raised a great guy...but it kind of chokes a person up when you witness it. And yes he was happy that Chris was looking happy...but bittersweet that his adult son was leaving again however long it would be.
    And maybe that his Margie wasn't there to see it.
    Last edited by pavalygurl; 07-17-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3987796;
    nahhh, I don't think so. Even the most wonderful charity in the world is not worth selling your soul.

Having a nephew who has his own landscaping business (and contrary to belief this is not a lawn mowing business, although there is nothing wrong with that) he makes more than MF would be offering. I just don't see it happening. It does not appear that the Lambton's are lacking for anything materially, so I don't think money would be a draw. And I can't see Chris thinking that the "drama" would be a good thing to be around, as he stated before he was going to stay out of it and keep himself focused on why he was there. So I don't think that would be a draw either.

Personally I think this conversation is moot point, as I believe he will be attached before all is said and done and not needing MF to arrange any other dates for him (other than perhaps a wedding date?)
    latergator, you're too cute! No matter what, you still think Chris is the F1. I love it! I think you may be the last person holding out for Chris so way to go!

I think he's the very lovable and wonderful F2 and probable next Bach but if you're right somehow, people are going to be more obsessed with Ali/Chris than Trista/Ryan. Jeez. It would be insanity stalking them.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988286;
    latergator, you're too cute! No matter what, you still think Chris is the F1. I love it! I think you may be the last person holding out for Chris so way to go!

I think he's the very lovable and wonderful F2 and probable next Bach but if you're right somehow, people are going to be more obsessed with Ali/Chris than Trista/Ryan. Jeez. It would be insanity stalking them.
    My question is why is CH retweeting someone rooting for Chris L on twitter if Chris L was F2? things just do not make sense this season and I for one will be glad when finale finally airs and we can see what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3988304;
    My question is why is CH retweeting someone rooting for Chris L on twitter if Chris L was F2? things just do not make sense this season and I for one will be glad when finale finally airs and we can see what's up.
    cos he's marketing for the next bachelor? possibly?
    Team Alibeartito

To up the suspense. Keep the audience engaged and entertained.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't think CH retweeted it. I think someone just tweeted to CH. That's what the tweet looked like to me.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

CH probably loves Chris just like everyone else in the whole world! Let's think of ways that they could change up Chris' season to make it better. Here are my suggestions:

1. Let Chris' dad help out in some way. Even if it's just to give him advice.

2. Let Chris see some of the interactions between the girls. (maybe a spy camera)

3. More realistic dates. Still fun but different than previous seasons.

4. Let girls move into mansion like they let the guys do with Jillian. (that would be some major drama in itself)

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3987849;
    Where did you get that information? I highly doubt a lawn mower would need that much money to miss a few months of work. And I did read on another board that Chris was seen mowing lawns on the Cape last week.
    Maybe you missed something about the Lambton business, not only do they provide lawn service, they also do architectural designing. They construct those beautiful stone walls that you see along the New England landscape.

As a matter of fact, Chris was first discovered by a client who asked if she could take a pic of him and send it to the show. He was shirtless while building her a stone wall for her yard. Wish he were in my neighborhood, I would hire him in a heartbeat.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Twitter.....

MSiino

JUST MET CHRIS FROM THE BACHELORETTE about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®