Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

If you look back at all the guys who have been bachelors you will see that they are All doing great! They may have caught some flack for a few months but in the end that are glad they did it. Even Jason, who caught the most flack, ended up with the biggest reward. Chris could really use his notariorty to help his charity, which would be very fulfilling to him for sure.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3987746;
    Chris is doing great, looking hotter than ever and is about to offered more money than has ever been offered in the history of the bachelor. I'm sorry but I don't want to see him turn down 700,000+ dollars. He's already lost his privacy. Why not make some major cash too? If it doesn't go well during his season then he can just drift back into his community and family who love him unconditionally anyway.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3987788;
    If you look back at all the guys who have been bachelors you will see that they are All doing great! They may have caught some flack for a few months but in the end that are glad they did it. Even Jason, who caught the most flack, ended up with the biggest reward. Chris could really use his notariorty to help his charity, which would be very fulfilling to him for sure.
    nahhh, I don't think so. Even the most wonderful charity in the world is not worth selling your soul.

Having a nephew who has his own landscaping business (and contrary to belief this is not a lawn mowing business, although there is nothing wrong with that) he makes more than MF would be offering. I just don't see it happening. It does not appear that the Lambton's are lacking for anything materially, so I don't think money would be a draw. And I can't see Chris thinking that the "drama" would be a good thing to be around, as he stated before he was going to stay out of it and keep himself focused on why he was there. So I don't think that would be a draw either.

Personally I think this conversation is moot point, as I believe he will be attached before all is said and done and not needing MF to arrange any other dates for him (other than perhaps a wedding date?)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3987625;
    It is true that if he is F2, it probably hurt; however, all the things that GA has said are also true.

In addition, if many of us are right, and Chris is offered the Bachelor position and accepts, he stands to earn at least $300K ( that is the last salary we heard) plus the perks and the money from the circuit gigs.
    Jake's ex said Jake told her $500K, and someone on the ABC Board wrote that DeAnna had said that she made a total of $600K from all of her gigs from both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.

I don't know what people in the landscaping business make, but I am quite familiar with the salaries in education. That is like winning some kind of a jackpot to a teacher or even a principal. I don't care where you live.
    Plus the fact that he could find someone to potentially love. Why not? I would demand that I screen the girls to avoid any bimbo's though.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3987695;
    IMO ~ I think that his Chris' father was emotional because he was
    witnessing his son fall in love. He was overwhelmed with emotions, and
    then the two of them leaving together. Like he knew Chris was
    on an important journey in his life, and Chris was finally moving beyond
    their family tragedy.
    I have to disagree w/ this. After my mother died, my father hated being alone and I feel that this is probably the situation w/ Chris. They both have came to rely on one another to fill the void. I think that Chris is still grieving but this show has shown him that it is ok to move on.

I've said it before but I hope that my son has such a deep love for me as Chris does for his mom. He will be a great husband to some lucky woman one day.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3987746;
    Chris is doing great, looking hotter than ever and is about to offered more money than has ever been offered in the history of the bachelor. I'm sorry but I don't want to see him turn down 700,000+ dollars. He's already lost his privacy. Why not make some major cash too? If it doesn't go well during his season then he can just drift back into his community and family who love him unconditionally anyway.
    Where did you get that information? I highly doubt a lawn mower would need that much money to miss a few months of work. And I did read on another board that Chris was seen mowing lawns on the Cape last week.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3987849;
    Where did you get that information? I highly doubt a lawn mower would need that much money to miss a few months of work. And I did read on another board that Chris was seen mowing lawns on the Cape last week.
    Why does everyone believe landscaping is just mowing a lawn?

It can be a multi-million dollar business if you are good at landscaping. Believe me, my landscaper, who I pay a load of cash too does not "just mow my lawn".
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

I believe it was Cash that said Jake got over 600K. They pay the male lead almost twice the female lead. Much bigger ratings usually too. Oh, and was that one yard or two that Chris was mowing?:

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3987865;
    I believe it was Cash that said Jake got over 600K. They pay the male lead almost twice the female lead. Much bigger ratings usually too. Oh, and was that one yard or two that Chris was mowing?:
    If I remember correctly, one. And he had the help of one of his brothers, too!

Wow, way to dismiss the work a landscaper does.

My husband is a landscaper, and I can assure you that the job involves a tremendous amount more than mowing lawns - though frankly, he takes a lot of pride in ensuring that the lawns he does care for are healthy and look great.

As for money, the job can be very lucrative, it can also be a very tough job in this economy and housing market. It can also be very seasonally based. If he owns or runs his own business (which I don't know he does) and if he has people in his employ, having a cushion of the money TB provides could be a tremendous draw. It would provide a layer of security in a business that isn't always secure.