Page 18 of 188 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3921147;
    I know that it has been mentioned before - at the last RC - when Ali called his name - saying Chris....L. -
    but did anyone else notice that when he turned to leave - she held onto his hand just a bit longer?
    Maybe this is a slight sign that there was more going with CL & Roberto than what we were being told.
    Didn't someone else mentioned that the guys knew that she was quite close with these two early on? Perhaps Frank saw this as well - thus his interest in wanting to leave?
    A couple of things that I notice about the last episode...When she spoke with CL before the RC it appeared that they were alone in a room talking not being "spied" on by all the guys. Her time with Roberto was more on display for all the guys to see. Another thing and I have to take the time to FF my DVR but if I recall correctly, during her toast, it appears that she has all the guys behind her and she is looking straight ahead while doing her toast. I believe the spot that she may be more looking towards is where CL is standing. JMO

That is correct she is looking right at CL!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3921224;
    I remember that too and in retrospect I think it was because she felt kind of bad for him in that he was great and wonderful and was really into her but she was totally in love with someone else. Hope that's not the case with CL and Ali!!
    But it's only the second episode. Have her feelings solidified that much?

FORT Fanatic

Bettina and Brad, Andy and Danielle use to go into a separate room and talk just like Chris and Ali and look how that ended. There is nothing indictating as far as I can see that Chris L is a sure thing. They have not even done the 3 episode yet and his date is in the fourth episode go figure which always goes to a none winner.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3921228;
    Though I personally love to speculate myself, I think most things at this point are speculation only since especially the F2 haven't even had their 1n1 dates yet. I am most curious at this point about post show whereabouts of the F2 cause I think at this point those may be the most telling clues though probably not conclusive by themselves either. Wish RS would just say who it for sure isn't. I would love to stop all my speculating and just know.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3921228;
    No. I don't know. But I think when Ali likes a guy, it's obvious and over the top and something you can't miss. She throws herself into his arms, she asks him if he likes her back, she blushes. Basically, she acts like a cross between a 12 year old and someone revved on a cocktail of Adderall and coke. So if we don't start seeing that with CL soon, like with Frank and Roberto and even Justin, then I don't know how he can be F1. Maybe she'll develop it with him and I would love, love, love that but rewatching some clips of them, I don't see it yet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3921232;
    Bettina and Brad, Andy and Danielle use to go into a separate room and talk just like Chris and Ali and look how that ended. There is nothing indictating as far as I can see that Chris L is a sure thing. They have not even done the 3 episode yet and his date is in the fourth episode go figure which always goes to a none winner.
    I think Chris L isn't sure anything at this point. Same goes for Roberto though too. We don't know how well or not well the dates go with Roberto and Chris because they haven't been shown yet. I am not putting too much stock in which episode their dates were in. I don't know that is an exact science. Besides I think the fact that Chris L's date is on his birthday may not give us an accurate viewpoint of the edit as far as which episode each of their dates were in because it is possible (pure speculation on my part) that the main reason his date was in the 4th episode is just the fact that it fell on his birthday and is part of the storyline to be that way. JMO

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3921236;
    No. I don't know. But I think when Ali likes a guy, it's obvious and over the top and something you can't miss. She throws herself into his arms, she asks him if he likes her back, she blushes. Basically, she acts like a cross between a 12 year old and someone revved on a cocktail of Adderall and coke. So if we don't start seeing that with CL soon, like with Frank and Roberto and even Justin, then I don't know how he can be F1. Maybe she'll develop it with him and I would love, love, love that but rewatching some clips of them, I don't see it yet.
    Maybe that's why we haven't seen much of Chris and Ali together. We've mostly only seen him in PI and with the other guys. Also, their conversation this week was very cut up and I think a lot was taken out of it. They could be holding back showing them together that much until the 1:1 date because TP think we will know there is a definate connection between them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3921241;
    I think Chris L isn't sure anything at this point. Same goes for Roberto though too. We don't know how well or not well the dates go with Roberto and Chris because they haven't been shown yet. I am not putting too much stock in which episode their dates were in. I don't know that is an exact science. Besides I think the fact that Chris L's date is on his birthday may not give us an accurate viewpoint of the edit as far as which episode each of their dates were in because it is possible (pure speculation on my part) that the main reason his date was in the 4th episode is just the fact that it fell on his birthday and is part of the storyline to be that way. JMO
    Anything we see between Ali and any of the guys this early is purely attraction. It can be broken down further to maybe describe it as attraction vs. strong attraction, but it's not more than that. She is just meeting these guys and having initial discussions/talks with them. As the season progresses, either the attraction will grow into feelings or in some cases, it may fizzle out. It is FAR TOO EARLY to come to any conclusion on either Frank, Roberto or Chris - other than to say she's attracted to something in each of them. And we'll see where it goes from there...

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3921241;
    I agree that neither know where they stand, Ep. 2 neither got a date so they were at the house talking. CL I think watches whats going on and then acts accordingly. Roberto was smart and did the baseball thing to get a standout moment with Ali.