Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3986910;
    Looks like Chris has been realy taken advantgae of by this show and by ALI.

TRUE spoilers about Rob are disappearing off the motherboard like lightening. That means Chris got shafted BIG TIME by Ali. She knew all along her choice was R, or R was a default because Frank was number one.
    Either way, Chris was treated like dirt.
    But if it happens to be a fake proposal and they're going to break up, OR if it's fake and Rob doesn't know it's fake, then Rob gets the shaft too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3986910;
    Looks like Chris has been realy taken advantgae of by this show and by ALI.

TRUE spoilers about Rob are disappearing off the motherboard like lightening. That means Chris got shafted BIG TIME by Ali. She knew all along her choice was R, or R was a default because Frank was number one.
    Either way, Chris was treated like dirt.
    I don't really agree with this at all. He is having a wonderful edit, he is loved by so many, he's a great guy, and has everything going for him. This I'm sure has been a great opportunity for him, to travel, to potentially fall in love, and to tune into what he wants in a woman. I don't see how he's been taken advantage of by the show or Ali. There is a process to this insane show, and unfortunately someone has to be F2 if he is in fact F2.

Don is a brand new source and even Cash has admitted she puts more weight in her sources she has used before. She's made it clear she doesn't know if he's pulling her leg or not. He can have some things right and the rest could just be ummm...creative to put it nicely. lol

CL knew the same as the other 24 did that they could go home without the girl. All 25 might still go home without the girl this season. He's got a next TB edit and has been shown to have a loving family as well. Reports have it that he looks happy, whistper of being with someone who been in his life a long time, and has hung with Frank, Kirk and some others from the show. We have pic proof that he's out there living his life. Put stock into that.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3987070;
    JOBRO, I hear you loud and clear. If Cash's source is correct and she knew all along R would be F1 and she tells R this right after their LCD and that they were gonna spend two days together after she dumps Chris and this right before she goes on the LCD with Chris, then she really has no respect for the man. As for Roberto, I would be horrified if I heard this too. Chris and he became good friends and I really would hope that he would not appreciate Ali telling him this as if it would make him feel good. How much does she have to stroke him to like her? Talk about your insecurities. I just hope that this info of Cash's is not true.
    I don't understand why this is worse than the way any other f2 is treated. Chris is a great guy but so were most of them and I might add so were a lot of the guys this season including Roberto. I think it's most likely that the bachelor/ette knows going into the LCD's who they're going to pick so yes the f2 person is treated badly but that's the nature of the show. I heard that Meredith didn't even want to go to the FD with Matthew and had to be consoled by Ian so she'd go. Believe me I don't look forward to Chris being hurt (unless we're all being fooled ) but it's going to be someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3986169;
    ATFR tapes next weekend from what I understand...

It has been a few months since the end of filming......maybe she realized that she was right to still be alone because she isn't missing or longing to be with Roberto or Chris......or perhaps she realized she does miss and long for them after some distance and time has passed....it isn't impossible
    I thought they taped the ATFR the weekend before the Finale airs. That would be the weekend of 7/31. I think I read on here somewhere that the MTA tapes this weekend 7/17 (tomorrow). Does anyone have a confirmation of this?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3987183;
    I don't understand why this is worse than the way any other f2 is treated. Chris is a great guy but so were most of them and I might add so were a lot of the guys this season including Roberto. I think it's most likely that the bachelor/ette knows going into the LCD's who they're going to pick so yes the f2 person is treated badly but that's the nature of the show. I heard that Meredith didn't even want to go to the FD with Matthew and had to be consoled by Ian so she'd go. Believe me I don't look forward to Chris being hurt (unless we're all being fooled ) but it's going to be someone.
    The being hurt is a given...it's letting other man vying for Ali's attention know that she is going to let Chris go, before letting Chris know himself. She didn't have to tell Roberto..it could have been a surprise..no one forced Ali to tell Roberto that she is dumping Chris before she even had her LCD with him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3987106;
    appiah, what love-me was referring to was that under the bach bio Roberto had listed that he was the youngest person to be an agent for sf.

A few weeks later the site removed it from his bio.
    My guess is that State Farm did not necessarily consent to an affiliation with the Bachelorette franchise and any mention would be a potential violation.

There is also some compromising information released by PopEater in relationship to Chris Lambton:

Ali may be in for even more upset. Although the finalists look innocent on camera, sources reveal Chris is the life of the party and not looking to settle down. “He goes to the same two bars most nights and is not shy about taking different girls home with him,” says the insider. “It’s not just one girl. It’s multiple girls. It’s gotten to the point that some of his friends have said, ‘You have to tone it down.’”

If this is true, it only proves my point that Chris has problems. He is self-medicating with booze at a local bar. The fact that he is not shy about taking home multiple girls tells me that his emotions are blocked. He is unable to emotionally connect with any female; hence, he manifests Tiger Woods type behavior."

I can't see his Dad approving of a revolving door approach to bringing home ladies at night....
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 07-17-2010 at 04:42 AM.
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3986306;
    What does everyone think of this clue?

Chris has the conversation with Ali that his mother left him a note that he would see her in rainbows.
    Chris and his dad had the conversation that his mom was overseeing everything for Chris and orchestrating the whole thing. I thought this was really crass to leave in if Ali doesn't choose Chris. Pretty hard hearted. But,

When did Chris H say Ali started to fall in love? Iceland
    When did we see the rainbow? Previews to Iceland

Very subtle clue........but huge!!!!!
    Yes, CH said she was beginning to fall in love in Iceland and wasn't that rainbow shown in the previews at the Blue Lagoon, in the area that Ali and Chris were kissing? Those rainbows planted in some of the sc is odd, unless they pertain to Chris. Why would TP do that otherwise? Also, on the HTD, CL says in a PI "Mom's looking down and she's happy". That's after speaking with his Dad on the porch.

This thread has gone off topic again. Please stick to discussion of spoilers only in this thread. Chit chat about the ABC board or a "psychic" blog are not spoilers.

Also, numerous posts have been deleted because of messed up quote tags. If you can't bold a quote from another poster correctly, please just don't do it, as it just leads to confusion down thread. If you want to address a specific section of another members post, you can always delete the text you aren't responding to in the quoted post.