Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

If Ali was as manipulated by MF and TPTB, as we have been led to believe, and we also believe Chris to be of sounder mind than the average guy, I have to believe he would figure the same garbage would be thrown his way if he were the lead. I can't see that he would want to be part of this farce in any way, once he has escaped with his decent edit. He has to know he will be better off in the long run without the "assistance" of TB. Just my two cents.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3986955;
    I was reading some posts about Chris, and out of curiosity I clicked some others that talked about Rob moving to Cali, and one about they(A &R) talked about a "FEELING', and other NEW posts that referred to Rob were deleted, and many more that eluded to those 2. Poof! gone all 6-7 of them, in seconds.

As I said after HTD I was upset how Chris was being treated, and still am.
    I don't care that she didn't choose him. He's too good for her, but she should have treated him with respect and let him go ASAP.
    I agree. I hope he is completely over all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3986910;
    Looks like Chris has been realy taken advantgae of by this show and by ALI.

TRUE spoilers about Rob are disappearing off the motherboard like lightening. That means Chris got shafted BIG TIME by Ali. She knew all along her choice was R, or R was a default because Frank was number one.
    Either way, Chris was treated like dirt.
    yep, and what upsets me also is that the same thing will happen to Chris at the ATFR that happened to Kiptyn. IF Ali chose Roberto and Frank also being there, Chris will get treated like he didn't even exist. He deserves better than that.

I hope he turns down the next Bach. I don't think though that any of the other guys would bring in the ratings like Chris would.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

The spoiler about Chris by Cash really bites. I'm glad he's not with Ali. It's the disrespect toward him I have a problem with.
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 07-17-2010 at 04:36 AM.

The most respectful thing in my opinion to do would have been to have at least waited till she sent Chris home before telling Roberto anything. That's my beef.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3986999;
    Didn't they also remove something about Roberto being the youngest State Farm agent or something like that from the ABC site?
    I would think that it has to do with privacy issues and confidential information. Quite frankly it is somewhat over the top to dig into people's personal business information and licensing. I know they open themselves up to it by going on the show but we have no idea what kind of nut jobs there out there. Knowing people's specific employment information and things like licensing information could open ABC up to liability should someone cross a line and invade these contestant's personal private information, send hate mail (it has happened), or any other manner of ridiculousness. Not everyone can realize that this is a tv show and that all we know are edited tv characters, not the real life person.

what new spoiler did cash have about chris l?
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3986995;
    I hope he doesn't do the bach either. We know he wants to find someone, but this is not the way.
    After the SC of his crying dad was posted, I've seen enough.
    IF Cash' spoiler is true how things went down, she will have a major backlash, because of the way she treated Chris.

Like I said, Good for A & R being happy. I din't care there. But stomping on Chris' face is way too much. That family treated her like gold.
    Where is the screen shot of CL's crying dad? My heart is breaking already.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3987100;
    I would think that it has to do with privacy issues and confidential information. Quite frankly it is somewhat over the top to dig into people's personal business information and licensing. I know they open themselves up to it by going on the show but we have no idea what kind of nut jobs there out there. Knowing people's specific employment information and things like licensing information could open ABC up to liability should someone cross a line and invade these contestant's personal private information, send hate mail (it has happened), or any other manner of ridiculousness. Not everyone can realize that this is a tv show and that all we know are edited tv characters, not the real life person.
    appiah, what love-me was referring to was that under the bach bio Roberto had listed that he was the youngest person to be an agent for sf.

A few weeks later the site removed it from his bio.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3987104;
    what new spoiler did cash have about chris l?
    Cash wrote about it in her blog.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.