Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

KK4
    FORT Fan

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3986257;
    You're not silly. This makes perfect sense. So where are we today with who Ali picks? Does everyone think she picks someone? Or not? lol
    It saddens me to say, but, at this point, I don't really care. For some reason, this season is totally "off" for me.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3986257;
    You're not silly. This makes perfect sense. So where are we today with who Ali picks? Does everyone think she picks someone? Or not? lol
    I'm still in the "Ali picks no one" camp....

But she could have pulled a "Charlie O'Connell" and make her final decision ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3986262;
    I'm still in the "Ali picks no one" camp....

But she could have pulled a "Charlie O'Connell" and make her final decision ATFR
    But that wouldn't fit in with what the show said at the beginning of the season saying the ending has never been done in both Bachelor/Bachelorette history.

I just find this whole thing weird.

FORT Fogey

If Ali picks no one, that'll be the first in Bachelorette history.

Or did she say, it's never been done before in both Bachelor and Bachelorette history? I think they've done it all by now

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3986266;
    But that wouldn't fit in with what the show said at the beginning of the season saying the ending has never been done in both Bachelor/Bachelorette history.

I just find this whole thing weird.
    There are so many things that don't add up this season, including all of the different spoilers, Ali's media campaign, all of the different clues in editing, and cleverly-placed VOs and PIs..anything is possible, except...

RS has always been pretty much on the money...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3986274;
    If Ali picks no one, that'll be the first in Bachelorette history.

Or did she say, it's never been done before in both Bachelor and Bachelorette history? I think they've done it all by now
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3985856;
    The great thing about him is that while he is a mature gentleman...he is a big kid at heart...which those clearly prove....gotta love him is right!

ETA: random but when Ali goes to the cape their is just Jetty, but weren't their two dogs in his introduction clip or am I imagining it?

I totally agree and appreciate the fact that you brought this up. It's been bothering me ever since their date. I kept wondering where is the other dog.
    I have been stuck on that as well. Where did the other dog come from? At first I thought maybe it came to the beach and was filmed playing with Jetty, before she arrived, but, the more I thought about it she did say that Jetty would love Willy(?) her dog. I haven't been able to find another SC of the two dogs but have seen it in some of the Ali and Chris videos. Wishful thinking of course, but, I would love for her to come back with Willy and meet them at the beach after all of this. He is still dressed in his jacket, but, I couldn't tell if it was raining. Anyone?

FORT Fogey

Maybe after letting Chris go, she is so upset she can't go through with seeing Roberto. So they give her a couple of extra days with him, and then show her making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3986282;
    [/I][/B]

I totally agree and appreciate the fact that you brought this up. It's been bothering me ever since their date. I kept wondering where is the other dog.
    I have been stuck on that as well. Where did the other dog come from? At first I thought maybe it came to the beach and was filmed playing with Jetty, before she arrived, but, the more I thought about it she did say that Jetty would love Willy(?) her dog. I haven't been able to find another SC of the two dogs but have seen it in some of the Ali and Chris videos. Wishful thinking of course, but, I would love for her to come back with Willy and meet them at the beach after all of this. He is still dressed in his jacket, but, I couldn't tell if it was raining. Anyone?
    There is a post on CL's fanpage under the picture of Jetty:

"No love for Cabo?"

and then Chris' brother Mark answers:
    "Poor Cabo"

So, there must be another dog....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3986093;
    Chris does not know that random woman walking along beside him. Probably a tourist as they are flooding the Cape and many are coming to try and see Chris. He does not know her, I guarantee it.
    Where is the picture, Patti?