Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3986093;
    Chris does not know that random woman walking along beside him. Probably a tourist as they are flooding the Cape and many are coming to try and see Chris. He does not know her, I guarantee it.
    Or at the very least is not dating her because if he was I don't think there'd be that big of a space between them. Plus the other woman seems to have a ring on her ring finger. not sure if it is a wedding ring or engagement ring so most likely one of his friends. JMO.

and wow- for once I'm left speechless.

hmmm I was told he doesn't know her, or he would be pushing the chairs as he's a gentleman. He woudn't let a woman push the chairs unelss she's totally random. Well, either way, it's not a g/f
    Last edited by Patti2620; 07-16-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3986133;
    hmmm I was told he doesn't know her or he would be pushing the chairs as he's a gentlemen. He woudn't let a woman push the chairs unelss she's totally random. Well, either way, it's not a g/f
    Cape already has a line waiting behind her and I'm one of those in line. Yeah I might think he's hot but would never have the nerve to approach him. But still he is very worthy.

Still don't get why Ali wouldn't have at the very least wanted to date him if she didn't pick anyone. I'd date both of the F2 to see where it went. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3986135;
    Cape already has a line waiting behind her and I'm one of those in line. Yeah I might think he's hot but would never have the nerve to approach him. But still he is very worthy.

Still don't get why Ali wouldn't have at the very least wanted to date him if she didn't pick anyone. I'd date both of the F2 to see where it went. JMO.
    That is somthing I'm surprised that we don't see more of. It's pretty easy to fall for somebody in a highly romanticized setting and get swept up in the whole process. I would think that the bachlor/bachelorette would be more open to get to know the F2 in a "real world" setting w/o a camera crew constantly in their face. JMHO though.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3986145;
    That is somthing I'm surprised that we don't see more of. It's pretty easy to fall for somebody in a highly romanticized setting and get swept up in the whole process. I would think that the bachlor/bachelorette would be more open to get to know the F2 in a "real world" setting w/o a camera crew constantly in their face. JMHO though.
    ATFR hasn't taped just yet, so there is a shread of hope that she decides to do that...

Or maybe the spoilers are right: She picks no one, is still, in fact, single, but makes a her final decision ATFR. Maybe she pulled a "Charlie O'Connell".

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3986149;
    ATFR hasn't taped just yet, so there is a shread of hope that she decides to do that...

Or maybe the spoilers are right: She picks no one, is still, in fact, single, but makes a her final decision ATFR. Maybe she pulled a "Charlie O'Connell".
    When does the ATFR film ? I thinks there's still room for hope, but maybe my take on this discrepancy is just too crazy........... that she could be dating or even engaged, and the spoilers be right in that she's technically still "single" because not married ? I call it a semantic loophole Any thoughts?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3986165;
    When does the ATFR film ? I thinks there's still room for hope, but maybe my take on this discrepancy is just too crazy........... that she could be dating or even engaged, and the spoilers be right in that she's technically still "single" because not married ? I call it a semantic loophole Any thoughts?
    ATFR tapes next weekend from what I understand...

It has been a few months since the end of filming......maybe she realized that she was right to still be alone because she isn't missing or longing to be with Roberto or Chris......or perhaps she realized she does miss and long for them after some distance and time has passed....it isn't impossible

FORT Fogey

hmmm I was told he doesn't know her, or he would be pushing the chairs as he's a gentleman. He woudn't let a woman push the chairs unelss she's totally random. Well, either way, it's not a g/f
    Who told you this?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3986169;
    ATFR tapes next weekend from what I understand...

It has been a few months since the end of filming......maybe she realized that she was right to still be alone because she isn't missing or longing to be with Roberto or Chris......or perhaps she realized she does miss and long for them after some distance and time has passed....it isn't impossible
    And, there is always the possibility that Rob and Chris have realized they do not miss and long for her. Wasn't there a spoiler out there that said the F2 both rejected her? I know it is a long shot, but really, what hasn't been thrown out there at this point?

Very well could be that they were walking up the street at the same time and yes they know each other and in that case he would not be the one to be pushing that thing
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON