Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3921113;
    I am so dissapointed! Here I thought the Chris L. as F1 thing was settled, and now I'm reading all sorts of different things and don't know what's what anymore..... I gave Ali credit for being smart enough to finally choose the right guy, I don't want to take it back!

Ladies, suffice it to say, if Chris L. is not F1, we will definitely have to see to it that he becomes the next Bach! How can she not choose this man???!! This MAN, not boy, not guy, this wonderful, gorgeous, absolutely charming man!

In some ways, I hope he is not F1 so he can come back as the next bach and we get to see more, more, more of him!

If he's not F1, he'll find someone, for sure, but I hope that whatever happens, he does not get too roughed up / heartbroken in this process. Ali, you silly, silly girl, grab this man, he's a gem!
    There has not been 100% confirmation that anyone was F1 up to this point. So jumping on a bandwagon before all the chickens were hatched probably isn’t a good idea. Frankly between Roberto and Chris I think she can’t go wrong.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3921113;
    I am so dissapointed! Here I thought the Chris L. as F1 thing was settled, and now I'm reading all sorts of different things and don't know what's what anymore..... I gave Ali credit for being smart enough to finally choose the right guy, I don't want to take it back!

Ladies, suffice it to say, if Chris L. is not F1, we will definitely have to see to it that he becomes the next Bach! How can she not choose this man???!! This MAN, not boy, not guy, this wonderful, gorgeous, absolutely charming man!

In some ways, I hope he is not F1 so he can come back as the next bach and we get to see more, more, more of him!

If he's not F1, he'll find someone, for sure, but I hope that whatever happens, he does not get too roughed up / heartbroken in this process. Ali, you silly, silly girl, grab this guy, he's a gem!
    I agree if she lets him go she is a silly silly girl and something must be wrong with her.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3921128;
    I agree if she lets him go she is a silly silly girl and something must be wrong with her.
    Let's not take the sorrows beforehand

FORT Regular

I know that it has been mentioned before - at the last RC - when Ali called his name - saying Chris....L. -
    but did anyone else notice that when he turned to leave - she held onto his hand just a bit longer?
    Maybe this is a slight sign that there was more going with CL & Roberto than what we were being told.
    Didn't someone else mentioned that the guys knew that she was quite close with these two early on? Perhaps Frank saw this as well - thus his interest in wanting to leave?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3921147;
    I know that it has been mentioned before - at the last RC - when Ali called his name - saying Chris....L. -
    but did anyone else notice that when he turned to leave - she held onto his hand just a bit longer?
    Maybe this is a slight sign that there was more going with CL & Roberto than what we were being told.
    Didn't someone else mentioned that the guys knew that she was quite close with these two early on? Perhaps Frank saw this as well - thus his interest in wanting to leave?
    I noticed the same thing, could mean something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3921162;
    I noticed the same thing, could mean something.
    I also noticed that although she apologized to some of the guys who weren't included in her dates this past episode, she was even more apologetic with Chris. Almost reassuring him to hang in there...maybe she wanted a date earlier with him and because TPTB choses when she can go on dates with her picks she's asking him to be patient with her.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3921147;
    Also I noticed that when they hug, it is a full body hug, which she doesn't do with others.

Isn't the concert with Josh Radin a surprise to both Ali and Chris? If these dates are planned by the producers, maybe they knew this would be her favorite date, and therefore saved it for the guy she's most interested in, though she just doesn't know it yet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3921132;
    Let's not take the sorrows beforehand
    Teamkip, didn't you say that Chris IS in fact F1?