Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #161
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3921113;
    I am so dissapointed! Here I thought the Chris L. as F1 thing was settled, and now I'm reading all sorts of different things and don't know what's what anymore..... I gave Ali credit for being smart enough to finally choose the right guy, I don't want to take it back!

    Ladies, suffice it to say, if Chris L. is not F1, we will definitely have to see to it that he becomes the next Bach! How can she not choose this man???!! This MAN, not boy, not guy, this wonderful, gorgeous, absolutely charming man!

    In some ways, I hope he is not F1 so he can come back as the next bach and we get to see more, more, more of him!

    If he's not F1, he'll find someone, for sure, but I hope that whatever happens, he does not get too roughed up / heartbroken in this process. Ali, you silly, silly girl, grab this man, he's a gem!
    There has not been 100% confirmation that anyone was F1 up to this point. So jumping on a bandwagon before all the chickens were hatched probably isn’t a good idea. Frankly between Roberto and Chris I think she can’t go wrong.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  2. #162
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3921113;
    I am so dissapointed! Here I thought the Chris L. as F1 thing was settled, and now I'm reading all sorts of different things and don't know what's what anymore..... I gave Ali credit for being smart enough to finally choose the right guy, I don't want to take it back!

    Ladies, suffice it to say, if Chris L. is not F1, we will definitely have to see to it that he becomes the next Bach! How can she not choose this man???!! This MAN, not boy, not guy, this wonderful, gorgeous, absolutely charming man!

    In some ways, I hope he is not F1 so he can come back as the next bach and we get to see more, more, more of him!

    If he's not F1, he'll find someone, for sure, but I hope that whatever happens, he does not get too roughed up / heartbroken in this process. Ali, you silly, silly girl, grab this guy, he's a gem!
    I agree if she lets him go she is a silly silly girl and something must be wrong with her.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  3. #163
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers



    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  4. #164
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3921128;
    I agree if she lets him go she is a silly silly girl and something must be wrong with her.
    Let's not take the sorrows beforehand

  5. #165
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I know that it has been mentioned before - at the last RC - when Ali called his name - saying Chris....L. -
    but did anyone else notice that when he turned to leave - she held onto his hand just a bit longer?
    Maybe this is a slight sign that there was more going with CL & Roberto than what we were being told.
    Didn't someone else mentioned that the guys knew that she was quite close with these two early on? Perhaps Frank saw this as well - thus his interest in wanting to leave?

  6. #166
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3921147;
    I know that it has been mentioned before - at the last RC - when Ali called his name - saying Chris....L. -
    but did anyone else notice that when he turned to leave - she held onto his hand just a bit longer?
    Maybe this is a slight sign that there was more going with CL & Roberto than what we were being told.
    Didn't someone else mentioned that the guys knew that she was quite close with these two early on? Perhaps Frank saw this as well - thus his interest in wanting to leave?
    I noticed the same thing, could mean something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #167
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3921162;
    I noticed the same thing, could mean something.
    I also noticed that although she apologized to some of the guys who weren't included in her dates this past episode, she was even more apologetic with Chris. Almost reassuring him to hang in there...maybe she wanted a date earlier with him and because TPTB choses when she can go on dates with her picks she's asking him to be patient with her.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

  8. #168
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    65

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3921147;
    I know that it has been mentioned before - at the last RC - when Ali called his name - saying Chris....L. -
    but did anyone else notice that when he turned to leave - she held onto his hand just a bit longer?
    Maybe this is a slight sign that there was more going with CL & Roberto than what we were being told.
    Didn't someone else mentioned that the guys knew that she was quite close with these two early on? Perhaps Frank saw this as well - thus his interest in wanting to leave?
    Also I noticed that when they hug, it is a full body hug, which she doesn't do with others.

  9. #169
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Isn't the concert with Josh Radin a surprise to both Ali and Chris? If these dates are planned by the producers, maybe they knew this would be her favorite date, and therefore saved it for the guy she's most interested in, though she just doesn't know it yet

  10. #170
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3921132;
    Let's not take the sorrows beforehand
    Teamkip, didn't you say that Chris IS in fact F1?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.