Page 16 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #151
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3920833;
    Have we heard Chris talk about wanting children and marriage right away? Maybe Ali and Chris are on the same page about those subjects even though there is an age difference between them. Some people in thier 20's act way more mature and some people in thier 60's act immature. Age is just a number. IMO

    I am just trying to figure out the puzzle pieces to make this work with Chris and Ali because I really enjoy them together.
    We haven't heard Chris talk about wanting children or marriage, yet. Actually, I don't think we have heard any of that kind of talk yet between Ali and any of the guys. She's already said that she is not ready for kids and she said that none of the guys were either. It will be interesting to see if any of the guys do mention that they are ready for kids right now after what she said.

  2. #152
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Here is what Ali said about her first alone time with Chris L at the M & G: " Chris is a WICKED good guy!" "It breaks my heart that I asked him that question since I didn’t know about his mom." When she asked him if his parents were still together. She really respected his answer about them still being married.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  3. #153
    FORT Fan asim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    West of the Rockies
    Posts
    350

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3920915;
    Here is what Ali said about her first alone time with Chris L at the M & G: " Chris is a WICKED good guy!" "It breaks my heart that I asked him that question since I didnít know about his mom." When she asked him if his parents were still together. She really respected his answer about them still being married.
    did she say anything about episode 2 time?

  4. #154
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3918398;
    Hm, everyone is freaking out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3920897;
    That screencap was left on the cutting room floor. Earlier he said in a PI that he was staying away from the male drama, so showing that scene would have been contradictory. They did take it up to the point where he was stepping between Jesse and Craig M. when others pulled them apart.

    Frankly, I would have liked to see him stand up to the bully.
    Chris had a black t-shirt on while the kitchen scene between Jesse and Craig M. played out. The confrontation between Chris L. and Craig M. must have happened before the rose ceremony when Craig M. was ranting about Jonathon as they were both in coat jackets in the SC above. Watching it on screen looked like Chris was telling him to shut up! While I am glad it didn't make the show I am glad someone spoke up to Craig M!
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 06-02-2010 at 08:29 AM.

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Mini, I love your avi! ChrisL has a wonderful smile and you have captured that perfectly!

    Chris was estatic after his alone time with Ali. He appears to be laid back, and an easy going type of guy. For him to display that kind of excitment, I'm thinking he was crazy about her right off the bat, or maybe I'm just looking for that love at first sight story!

  6. #156
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Interesting that Chris Harrison didn't mention Chris L at all when it came to Craig M. He mentioned Jesse B though.

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3920939;
    Chris had a black t-shirt on while the kitchen scene between Jesse and Craig M. played out. The confrontation between Chris L. and Craig M. must have happened before the rose ceremony when Craig M. was ranting about Jonathon as they were both in coat jackets in the SC above. Watching it on screen looked like Chris was telling him to shut up! While I am glad it didn't make the show I am glad someone spoke up to Craig M!
    (The above post was in reference to the SC of Chris L yelling at Craig M.)

    I want y'all to take this with a grain of salt (it has about as much credence as the RagMag body language "experts," lol). I have a friend who's deaf and who reads lips and who tried to teach me. It LOOKS like the letter O. I'm wondering if he's yelling at Craig to "Back Off!" Look in the mirror as you yell that. Okay. Enough with the armchair psychology. For a little while anyway, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  8. #158
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3921104;
    Interesting that Chris Harrison didn't mention Chris L at all when it came to Craig M. He mentioned Jesse B though.
    Thought of the same thing, he didn't mention him at all in his blog from yesterday, just the case of having multiple contestants named Chris. I think they will try to hide him as much as they can until ep 4 then BOOM, and then hide him again after that.

  9. #159
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Edmundston, NB
    Posts
    126

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I am so dissapointed! Here I thought the Chris L. as F1 thing was settled, and now I'm reading all sorts of different things and don't know what's what anymore..... I gave Ali credit for being smart enough to finally choose the right guy, I don't want to take it back!

    Ladies, suffice it to say, if Chris L. is not F1, we will definitely have to see to it that he becomes the next Bach! How can she not choose this man???!! This MAN, not boy, not guy, this wonderful, gorgeous, absolutely charming man!

    In some ways, I hope he is not F1 so he can come back as the next bach and we get to see more, more, more of him!

    If he's not F1, he'll find someone, for sure, but I hope that whatever happens, he does not get too roughed up / heartbroken in this process. Ali, you silly, silly girl, grab this guy, he's a gem!
    Last edited by jewels2312; 06-02-2010 at 12:00 PM.

  10. #160
    FORT Fan Trueloveforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3921113;
    I am so dissapointed! Here I thought the Chris L. as F1 thing was settled, and now I'm reading all sorts of different things and don't know what's what anymore..... I gave Ali credit for being smart enough to finally choose the right guy, I don't want to take it back!

    Ladies, suffice it to say, if Chris L. is not F1, we will definitely have to see to it that he becomes the next Bach! How can she not choose this man???!! This MAN, not boy, not guy, this wonderful, gorgeous, absolutely charming man!

    In some ways, I hope he is not F1 so he can come back as the next bach and we get to see more, more, more of him!

    If he's not F1, he'll find someone, for sure, but I hope that whatever happens, he does not get too roughed up / heartbroken in this process. Ali, you silly, silly girl, grab this guy, he's a gem!

    What about Roberto? He's a great guy too! Both guys in the F2 are great - whoever she picks will be great. I think it would be best to wait till RS tells us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.