Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3983309;
    I don't think his dad is ready to go out with another woman and frankly may never be. It looks to me like Mom was revered in that family. If that is truly the situation, then no other woman may ever be able to measure up, come close, or maybe perhaps should even try. I don't mean this as a condemnation as much as a thought.
    I agree that he isn't ready yet. But, studies have shown that someone that has had a successful loving marriage, will have a great chance at repeating. His wife was the mother of his children and was a part in making him who he is today. She will always have a place in his heart, and should. I think eventually he will find the right someone to spend the rest of his life with.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3983533;
    For those that didn't see it, go back and watch again. The night it aired, that was my first impression too, that she was pulling back from him. But, after I watched it again, she is very much into that kiss on the tower. Chris said on the Portugal date when they were on the grass, that he was very nervous about going on that date, but no more. He is still extremely shy and giddy around Ali, but after the Portugal date and being on his home turf, he has come more out of his shell, thankfully. His brother even commented on his giddiness. He probably thinks that if he is too forward that he might push her away (maybe that has happened to him before). Chris, very much wants things to happen naturally, or it isn't real to him. That kiss (or group of kisses) on the first 1:1 date came naturally. They were both caught up in the moment, having a good time, appreciating the romantic atmosphere and it just happened. I also don't think Chris has become comfortable with the cameras under those circumstances. He is a very private person and he can talk in front of cameras all day, but passionately kiss a girl, that's a different story. He has no problem showing affection, even in front of his family. The passionate kisses have come when he gets lost in the moment and forgets about the cameras. JMO

That kiss on the tower was pretty steamy, as well.
    Chris L. has my heart. I wanted it to be him in the end and I did see some passion in some of the kisses between them. Maybe I am looking at it with a different mindset based on knowing he might have been her F3. Being in denial, I guess,

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3983461;
    On the media thread, it has been decided that is Frank's voice...
    I just listened to the preview and then I listened to this..
    YouTube - Ali and Chris Lambton Hometown Sneak Peek

The way Chris says "forever" in the preview and the way he is saying "I wouldn't bring you back unless I was sure they would like you" same gravelly tone..and everything.

I swear it is the same..no way is that sissy-mary Frank. Chris may not say it at the moment they are showing in the preview..but that is his voice. Absolutely 100%

This is so silly..what this show puts us through is ridiculous.. ;p

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3983533;
    For those that didn't see it, go back and watch again. The night it aired, that was my first impression too, that she was pulling back from him. But, after I watched it again, she is very much into that kiss on the tower. Chris said on the Portugal date when they were on the grass, that he was very nervous about going on that date, but no more. He is still extremely shy and giddy around Ali, but after the Portugal date and being on his home turf, he has come more out of his shell, thankfully. His brother even commented on his giddiness. He probably thinks that if he is too forward that he might push her away (maybe that has happened to him before). Chris, very much wants things to happen naturally, or it isn't real to him. That kiss (or group of kisses) on the first 1:1 date came naturally. They were both caught up in the moment, having a good time, appreciating the romantic atmosphere and it just happened. I also don't think Chris has become comfortable with the cameras under those circumstances. He is a very private person and he can talk in front of cameras all day, but passionately kiss a girl, that's a different story. He has no problem showing affection, even in front of his family. The passionate kisses have come when he gets lost in the moment and forgets about the cameras. JMO

That kiss on the tower was pretty steamy, as well.
    They showed us the tower scene out of order - there were wine glasses on the ledge. I think Chris has been somewhat guarded up until this HTD. Being up in the tower, with the cameras on the ground, Chris went for it. If Ali showed reluctance to kiss him, I don't think he would have been as confident in the goodbye scenes - "we'll be back soon"

On another note - remember Ali's San Fran date with Jake. I think she did like walking on the beach, playing with the dog, and sitting on the porch.

I go back and forth with every post. However, I am loving this season because I really like all of the players. Ali had a terrific group of last 5 guys, and I hope she found one that has made her really happy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;3983556;
    They showed us the tower scene out of order - there were wine glasses on the ledge. I think Chris has been somewhat guarded up until this HTD. Being up in the tower, with the cameras on the ground, Chris went for it. If Ali showed reluctance to kiss him, I don't think he would have been as confident in the goodbye scenes - "we'll be back soon"

On another note - remember Ali's San Fran date with Jake. I think she did like walking on the beach, playing with the dog, and sitting on the porch.

I go back and forth with every post. However, I am loving this season because I really like all of the players. Ali had a terrific group of last 5 guys, and I hope she found one that has made her really happy.
    I saw the wine glasses....didn't make the connection that it was out of sequence. Thanks for pointing that out! You're right he is pretty intuitive.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3983604;
    I saw the wine glasses....didn't make the connection that it was out of sequence. Thanks for pointing that out! You're right he is pretty intuitive.
    What does the wine glasses on the tower mean?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3983438;
    come on now VAgirl... I'm probably one of the biggest hopeless romantics on this board at this time and even I figured that this was a set up. But even with that said, they have to find the right oyster that has it... right???
    Well, I think we can safely assume that it was a set up. To me, that is not the point. What are the producers telling us as Chris hands over to Ali this rare gem (which by the way is tied to the rainbow)? I for one did not notice her throw the pearl back into the water!

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983613;
    Well, I think we can safely assume that it was a set up. To me, that is not the point. What are the producers telling us as Chris hands over to Ali this rare gem (which by the way is tied to the rainbow)? I for one did not notice her throw the pearl back into the water!
    I think, maybe, he is a "rare gem" and he is giving his heart to her.

Heading off on another tangent...

At the HTD, Chris makes reference to "a perfect storm" when he and Ali are sitting on the love-seat awaiting his family coming to meet her. He says: "I'm very excited to see my family, I can't wait! I can't wait for them to meet her, and I can't wait for Ali to meet them... and can't wait for all that to happen! It's gonna be like a perfect storm."

My understanding of a perfect storm is the meeting of just the right combinations of events at just the right time to produce something that is perfectly created. These events taken each on their own are normal and ordinary but brought together at a specific place in time, makes the event extraordinary or even phenomenal... (also we do have the phenomenal reference from Ed later in that date in his talk with Ali)

Of course being who I am (the romantic and all) I allow myself to go further...

--We have a homegrown Massachusetts girl who followed her heart and dreams (and a DB) out to California.
    --We have a homegrown Massachusetts guy who left his family to live a dream in NY only to come back home.
    --We have California/Massachusetts girl sitting on the beach looking out over the Pacific getting ready to search for love
    --We have the Massachusetts/NY guy sitting on the beach looking out over the Atlantic getting ready to search for love
    --The guy is totally taken with the girl and is approaching this like a real dating experience
    --The girl is dating 25 guys, but notices that familiar Massachusetts guy (states wow, my mom would like him, a Massachusetts guy.)

Could each of these ordinary events come together to create something extraordinary? Perhaps a phenomenal ending to our story? If we are lucky MF will give us a love story, the love story this season... what the edit has been pointing to. Against all odds could this just be a perfect storm?