Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #1511
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983254;
    I am reserving my own opinion about that.
    I think I am getting your drift . I mean too bad she doesn't pick Chris. I'll leave it at that.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  2. #1512
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3983278;
    I think I am getting your drift . I mean too bad she doesn't pick Chris. I'll leave it at that.
    Well, let's recall Chris did say being picked wasn't as important as Ali falling for him.

  3. #1513
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983254;
    I am reserving my own opinion about that.
    Do you know something nobody else knows??

  4. #1514
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by George1218;3983288;
    Do you know something nobody else knows??
    only my opinion based on observations

  5. #1515
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983286;
    Well, let's recall Chris did say being picked wasn't as important as Ali falling for him.
    Okay, good point. I will just say I hope Ali falls for him and leave it at that.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  6. #1516
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3983026;
    I say new show (with Chris' dad as the star) ... "Master Bachelor"!

    ("Senior Bachelor" doesn't have that ring to it.) I'm sure we could come up with a winning title though.
    How many single, over 40 women would want to go out with his dad???

    Now THAT would be a good show. Tear-jerker. Finding real, lasting love.
    I don't think his dad is ready to go out with another woman and frankly may never be. It looks to me like Mom was revered in that family. If that is truly the situation, then no other woman may ever be able to measure up, come close, or maybe perhaps should even try. I don't mean this as a condemnation as much as a thought.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  7. #1517
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3983309;
    I don't think his dad is ready to go out with another woman and frankly may never be. It looks to me like Mom was revered in that family. If that is truly the situation, then no other woman may ever be able to measure up, come close, or maybe perhaps should even try. I don't mean this as a condemnation as much as a thought.
    Blomers, along those lines, I personally think that is why Ali continued to ask questions about Chris' mother as she may have feared the same thing. I couldn't understand why she would say Chris was not opening up when I thought he was on many levels until I realized that she may have meant that she needed him to open up about his feeilngs for her (Ali). I think he began to do that in Portugal.

  8. #1518
    FORT Fan asim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    West of the Rockies
    Posts
    350

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983323;
    Blomers, along those lines, I personally think that is why Ali continued to ask questions about Chris' mother as she may have feared the same thing. I couldn't understand why she would say Chris was not opening up when I thought he was on many levels until I realized that she may have meant that she needed him to open up about his feeilngs for her (Ali). I think he began to do that in Portugal.
    I think you are right on this. Ali getting Chris in the "feelings" mode and does that by getting him talking about his mum, then he can express his feelings for her.

  9. #1519
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3983122;
    Question! In the preview with Ali and Chris finding a rare black pearl in an oyster, where was this? I know it was the FD, but where did it occur? Has them finding the pearl all been sorted out already as something that actually happened on coincidence, or as something that was faked by TPTB? If so, I apologize for dragging it up again if this was already determined.

    I was searching through booking sites for pics of Le Taha'a's rooms, and I found something, shall we say, suspect. Says if you book the "Honeymooner Offer" you get a free Tahitian black pearl (possibly still in the oyster?) and a discount.

    Chances of them finding one on their own were next to nil probably, but I read that and just went . All part of the storytelling, I suppose, if what I'm thinking is right.
    I'm no pearl expert, but it also looked like a spherical cultured pearl, which would have been farmed, not miraculously found on a Tahitian beach. Even the type that are not cultured, if they even exist in the waters surrounding Tahiti, would be collected by divers, not beach scavengers.

    So yeah, absolutely some storytelling going on. . .
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  10. #1520
    FORT Regular luv2dance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    76

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Are the pearls perfectly clean after you find them in a water? These looked exceptionally shiny and clean.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.