Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Question! In the preview with Ali and Chris finding a rare black pearl in an oyster, where was this? I know it was the FD, but where did it occur? Has them finding the pearl all been sorted out already as something that actually happened on coincidence, or as something that was faked by TPTB? If so, I apologize for dragging it up again if this was already determined.

I was searching through booking sites for pics of Le Taha'a's rooms, and I found something, shall we say, suspect. Says if you book the "Honeymooner Offer" you get a free Tahitian black pearl (possibly still in the oyster?) and a discount.

Chances of them finding one on their own were next to nil probably, but I read that and just went . All part of the storytelling, I suppose, if what I'm thinking is right.

The voice is Frank not CL. You can tell not just byvoice but words don't match his lips. We might get a better idea of what he actually said when we see it play out.

Here's my idea...
    Skip the Bachelor completely and do another reality show (without MF) called
    "Love is the only Reality" featuring Chris and his pops Ed, and occasional visits with the extended family. They each get on with their lives, working finding potential mates into the experience and keep it real, not contrived like TB.
    Between the humour from Chris and the wisdom of Ed, we'd have a winner...

FORT Fan

As I just said in the media thread....I think that is totally Chris's voice, but just like with the "Prince" line from Roberto that didn't seem to match up..they split the audio from the actual scene..why? Probably because of time constraints..perhaps he took a pause or said something in between "see myself" and "forever".. you never know. But that is definitely Chris's voice. No doubt what so ever.

Not Chris's voice. TPTB don't chop up something like that because of time constraints. It just takes seconds to say that sentence, even with a pause. I doesn't sound anything like Chris, more like a spliced Frank.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3983040;
    some pics from the new preview... we might as well look and sleuth

Interesting that they are "falling" together off the catamaran.

I remember Jill and Ed jumping from a rock and from the catamaran. Too bad not the same ending here.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3983239;
    I remember Jill and Ed jumping from a rock and from the catamaran. Too bad not the same ending here.
    I am reserving my own opinion about that.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3983208;
    Not Chris's voice. TPTB don't chop up something like that because of time constraints. It just takes seconds to say that sentence, even with a pause. I doesn't sound anything like Chris, more like a spliced Frank.
    We'll see...but I'm still convinced it is him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;3983138;
    Here's my idea...
    Skip the Bachelor completely and do another reality show (without MF) called
    "Love is the only Reality" featuring Chris and his pops Ed, and occasional visits with the extended family. They each get on with their lives, working finding potential mates into the experience and keep it real, not contrived like TB.
    Between the humour from Chris and the wisdom of Ed, we'd have a winner...
    I'd definitely watch that show