Page 15 of 188 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3920828;
    Welcome back, northernviewer! Unfortunately, we get only a "tease" next week with the BNL date. It's not till Ep.4 that we'll get to see them 1:1. Someone needs to kick me HARD for repeatedly leaping to the Trista/Ryan comparison, but I seem to recall Trista saying she didn't realize her feelings were so strong for Ryan till their HTD. If Chris L IS the F1, I'm guessing it builds slowly, too.
    Ugh not me because I'm right there with you! I think the only difference will be if Ali is lying or not re wanting to settle down and get married. Trista wanted the marriage and babies and was honest about it the whole time. Same could be said for Jillian because for whatever we saw in the tabloids, Ed promised her marriage and a permanent relationship and she chose him over the guy who initially drove her wild in Kiptyn. Both b'ettes said they wanted marriage and chose men who promised to provide that.

Now we have Ali: on the one hand, she has a dependable guy who wants to tell her about his mother and on the other she has the hottest, sexiest man to ever appear on this show wanting to teach her to play baseball and salsa dance. Not that CL isn't capable of being fun because I'm sure he is, but Roberto would be a sexy, incredibly fun and ridiculously unreal BF to have but I can't imagine it lasting. Who is F1 all depends on what Ali really wants- incredibly sexy summer fling or a mate/partner for keeps.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3920757;
    I was just rewatching the M & G and found it interesting that Chris was the only one to call out Frank with the ballot box for who was not there for the right reasons.
    I'm not so sure that was Chris. If you rewatch the clip, they show Chris on a PI talking about Frank being hyper and then they show him with the paper on his hand but the close up of the hand while writing someone else's name plus Frank's I don't think it was Chris L's hand. They made it look like it was him but they don't show the face.

Have we heard Chris talk about wanting children and marriage right away? Maybe Ali and Chris are on the same page about those subjects even though there is an age difference between them. Some people in thier 20's act way more mature and some people in thier 60's act immature. Age is just a number. IMO

I am just trying to figure out the puzzle pieces to make this work with Chris and Ali because I really enjoy them together.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I guess the thing I keep thinking of is Ali's interview on the Ellen show, when Ellen asked her who she thought was good looking. Ellen herself had already pointed out Roberto, so Ali didn't even have to say anything. She could have just made a broad statement about how all the guys were good looking, blah blah blah.... Instead, she went out of her way to point out how Chris L. is good looking. Wouldn't that upset Roberto if he were her fiancee? I honestly doubt the producers told her to pretend to point at Chris and talk about how cute he is just to throw off the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3920834;
    I guess the thing I keep thinking of is Ali's interview on the Ellen show, when Ellen asked her who she thought was good looking. Ellen herself had already pointed out Roberto, so Ali didn't even have to say anything. She could have just made a broad statement about how all the guys were good looking, blah blah blah.... Instead, she went out of her way to point out how Chris L. is good looking. Wouldn't that upset Roberto if he were her fiancee? I honestly doubt the producers told her to pretend to point at Chris and talk about how cute he is just to throw off the audience.
    I don't agree with this simply because the F2 are out and TPTB know this. They probably just wanted to stir the pot and have Ali point out that both F2 are hot and she's into both of them.

Of course the romantic in me wants to say that she's so happy and in love with CL she just can't stop gushing about how cute he is and she wants to share.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Did the scene with Chris L. where he looked to be right in someone elses face suppose to occur Monday but it wasn't shown? Who's face was he in? Just wondering if they left that out or if it just hasn't occured yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3920837;
    I don't agree with this simply because the F2 are out and TPTB know this. They probably just wanted to stir the pot and have Ali point out that both F2 are hot and she's into both of them.

Of course the romantic in me wants to say that she's so happy and in love with CL she just can't stop gushing about how cute he is and she wants to share.
    What really has convinced me that Chris is F1, is Ali's interview where she says that first impressions were not that important to her and it didn't weight that heavily if at all in her decision making. Roberto got the FIR so what does that say for his chances? Also Chris Harrison described Ali on TVGuide as being under a spell with Roberto, that doesn't sound like something Chris Harrison would say about a F1. It's like she will be awaken from the spell once she goes on the 1 on 1 with Chris L?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3920851;
    What really has convinced me that Chris is F1, is Ali's interview where she says that first impressions were not that important to her and it didn't weight that heavily if at all in her decision making. Roberto got the FIR so what does that say for his chances? Also Chris Harrison described Ali on TVGuide as being under a spell with Roberto, that doesn't sound like something Chris Harrison would say about a F1. It's like she will be awaken from the spell once she goes on the 1 on 1 with Chris L?
    I totally agree with you there. Chris Harrison would not say something like that about a F1, I just don't believe so. Meanwhile for Chris L, CH said some nice things about him. He made him sound like the perfect guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3920847;
    Did the scene with Chris L. where he looked to be right in someone elses face suppose to occur Monday but it wasn't shown? Who's face was he in? Just wondering if they left that out or if it just hasn't occured yet.
    That screencap was left on the cutting room floor. Earlier he said in a PI that he was staying away from the male drama, so showing that scene would have been contradictory. They did take it up to the point where he was stepping between Jesse and Craig M. when others pulled them apart.

Frankly, I would have liked to see him stand up to the bully.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3920783;
    That is foreshadowing that I can accept. Chris will be interesting to watch the next few episodes. I have a feeling he will make a big impression on Ali when he tells her about his mother.
    One of the best things I like about Chris is that he seems so himself, not frantic, willing to wait for Ali. I think she's lucky to have him as one of her choices.