Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3981148;
    Has there been confirmation yet that Chris will be the next Bachelor?? Heís a great candidate. I think he will be the most sincere, genuine bachelor since Charlie (donít throw stones at me, Charlie did it right, even if he was drunk most of the time)
    I agree, even though it still baffles me. When it was all said and done he was the only one I felt that stood by his guns when he said he wanted to find someone and get married since Trista's season.

I'm torn because, like you guys, I would love to watch a season of Chris, but I think there are a lot of reasons why he shouldn't. He definitely wouldn't get the caliber of girls he deserves. They would through in pointless drama that would make him roll his eyes. I don't think he could date more than one women without it being obvious who he has fallen for. Honestly we know how he gets flushed and sheepish when he likes a girl, so which ever one he would do that around, would be it, even though I'm sure TPTB would try to screw it up which would infuriate all of us...so it would be better for everyone if he ran as far away from MF as possible...but I would love little updates on his happy life, without invading his privacy...but that probably isn't fair to him....
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fogey

Yea, what new article? Also, I thought they can't date till the show's over?
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 07-14-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3981434;
    I totally agree with everything you are saying. I too always pick the wrong person on these shows and have sworn not to get roped in. Having said that, if I am wrong this year and there isn't a gotchya at the end of this and once again I am watching the wrong love story.... It doesn't matter to me one way or the other who she is in love with, the F2 are both wonderful men. I will just be completely disappointed and furious that again, we get cheated out of seeing the real thing, because if she is in love with Roberto why are they hiding it.
    Good to know I'm not alone! Yeah I agree, Roberto seems like a great guy too, I just see more of a genuine connection between Chris and Ali (probably b/c thats what MF wants me to see). But then again, I'm still flabbergasted Jillian didn't pick Reid, so what do I know, lol.

I watch the show for the love story, but I should have given up on that by now, b/c clearly thats not what the show is about. I learned my lesson this season. From now on I'm waiting till the finale and watching the season online after knowing how it ends. I can't take the disappointment anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3981512;
    Yea, what new article? Also, I thought they can't date till the show's over?
    I'm guessing they're talking about this one...

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Bachelor...d-2999043.html

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3981517;
    Good to know I'm not alone! Yeah I agree, Roberto seems like a great guy too, I just see more of a genuine connection between Chris and Ali (probably b/c thats what MF wants me to see). But then again, I'm still flabbergasted Jillian didn't pick Reid, so what do I know, lol.

I watch the show for the love story, but I should have given up on that by now, b/c clearly thats not what the show is about. I learned my lesson this season. From now on I'm waiting till the finale and watching the season online after knowing how it ends. I can't take the disappointment anymore!
    I am so bombed down with this season. My favorite never wins, it just stinks.
    I know MF wants ratings, but can we just once get a true love story ala Trista/Ryan? Ali and Roberto is not a love story. IMO, it will never workout for them. She has a major case of infatuation.
    Also, I still donít think picking Roberto or no one is a surprise. How could it be if everyone is talking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3981333;
    Trista's season/story was lovely and amazing...IMO. Although other seasons have been nice, I just don't think anything has topped hers to date!

I still think we have 2 really great guys in this season though...
    Speaking of Trista, I see a lot of similarities between her final two, and Ali's final two. Roberto is successful and sexy like Charlie, whereas Chris is the more reserved, shy, but sweet one. I think thats why I allowed myself to believe this season might be different and the producers might just let the love story between Chris and Ali play out, rather than trying to fool us.

The more I think about it, I think Ali chooses no one. At the end of Chris Harrison's blog this week he says that what happens with her and Frank this coming week affects the rest of the season and her final decision. I think what happens with Frank throws her off so much she decides she can't really give herself completely to either of the other two... JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3981356;
    Rats, cause I was thinking I should go hang out in a Dennis bar (or two), see if I can find that male hussy and have him drag me back to the tower and have his way with me.

That article is SO bogus.
    Gee - and just by coincidence Chris's part had NO name as a srouce - tho the other 2 seemed to LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3981535;
    Speaking of Trista, I see a lot of similarities between her final two, and Ali's final two. Roberto is successful and sexy like Charlie, whereas Chris is the more reserved, shy, but sweet one. I think thats why I allowed myself to believe this season might be different and the producers might just let the love story between Chris and Ali play out, rather than trying to fool us.

The more I think about it, I think Ali chooses no one. At the end of Chris Harrison's blog this week he says that what happens with her and Frank this coming week affects the rest of the season and her final decision. I think what happens with Frank throws her off so much she decides she can't really give herself completely to either of the other two... JMHO.
    I happen to agree, totally with the above re: Trista's season vs. Ali's'. Very good points re: the guys and is the good reason I'm so tuned in this season too.

Regarding the 2nd bolding, my hubs has been telling me for 3 weeks now that he doesn't see her choosing/accepting anyone. He only watches it with me once here & there and he stands by his decision...he knows none of the info I know and follow. This was just something he said, other than "if it's anyone, it's Frank". And...that was before he saw the previews of what's about to happen. I want to remain optimistic of a happy ending and would be happy with either F2 (although I'm more of a RM fan).

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3981549;
    Gee - and just by coincidence Chris's part had NO name as a srouce - tho the other 2 seemed to LOL
    they can't begin to keep up with getting names and all of Chris' girls... after all he is always in the bars and bringin em home 2 by 2.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3981571;
    they can't begin to keep up with getting names and all of Chris' girls... after all he is always in the bars and bringin em home 2 by 2.
    Seriously Love the way how Chris and his dad say it. I just rewatched Chris htd and Ed is such a fine looking man. He is tall slim, deep voiced, and manly poised. If only I was 20 years older. Maybe they are both hanging out at bars and bringing chicks home 2 by 2.