Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3980712;
    She said "I like it when you kiss my neck" and he said something like "that's good, because I like doing it."
    actually she said "I love when you kiss my neck"...

Well according to the new article, we don't have to worry about him being able to date more than one women at a time. That article didn't even pass the laugh test.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by stephf;3981325;
    And why is it the bachelorette never picks the great guy, the one that would make the the most amazing husband and is truley ready(and not to shabby in the looks dept. either). Trista was the only one with a bit of a brain!
    Trista's season/story was lovely and amazing...IMO. Although other seasons have been nice, I just don't think anything has topped hers to date!

I still think we have 2 really great guys in this season though...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3981289;
    Well according to the new article, we don't have to worry about him being able to date more than one women at a time. That article didn't even pass the laugh test.
    Rats, cause I was thinking I should go hang out in a Dennis bar (or two), see if I can find that male hussy and have him drag me back to the tower and have his way with me.

That article is SO bogus.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Blah! I just need to vent, b/c I always always always pick the wrong person to win. Was hoping for Melissa in Jason's season, Jesse or Reid in Jillian's season, Ali during Jake's season, etc... Wasn't planning on watching at all this season, because I was sick of getting invested in a love story just to see it end and feel like it was all a fake. But I just started watching the hometown dates Monday and fell in love with Chris and Ali. Watched some of the previous episodes online today, then logged in here to see what the spoilers were saying... and I was fleissed once again.

Here's to hoping RS is wrong, although I'm sure he's not. I really liked Ali and Chris together, but I hope they're both happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3981356;
    Rats, cause I was thinking I should go hang out in a Dennis bar (or two), see if I can find that male hussy and have him drag me back to the tower and have his way with me.

Aaaww, you're so romantic!!!!!
    Chris should be giving Ed lessons on how to pull the women. Ed had to make them think they were special, Chris just yanks them out of the bars, two at a time & tells Pops to hit the beach while he hits something else.

Ridiculous.

I think Chris has had lady friends in the past 3 years just like I'm sure Roberto has gone out with lady friends, but the whole article is so far over the top, it's crazy.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3981365;
    Blah! I just need to vent, b/c I always always always pick the wrong person to win. Was hoping for Melissa in Jason's season, Jesse or Reid in Jillian's season, Ali during Jake's season, etc... Wasn't planning on watching at all this season, because I was sick of getting invested in a love story just to see it end and feel like it was all a fake. But I just started watching the hometown dates Monday and fell in love with Chris and Ali. Watched some of the previous episodes online today, then logged in here to see what the spoilers were saying... and I was fleissed once again.

Here's to hoping RS is wrong, although I'm sure he's not. I really liked Ali and Chris together, but I hope they're both happy now.
    I totally agree with everything you are saying. I too always pick the wrong person on these shows and have sworn not to get roped in. Having said that, if I am wrong this year and there isn't a gotchya at the end of this and once again I am watching the wrong love story.... It doesn't matter to me one way or the other who she is in love with, the F2 are both wonderful men. I will just be completely disappointed and furious that again, we get cheated out of seeing the real thing, because if she is in love with Roberto why are they hiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3981289;
    what article are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3981356;

LOL, yea, just wait by the tower!!

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3981453;
    LOL, yea, just wait by the tower!!
    She may have to wait around the corner & knock a couple of girls out to get Chris, but it may be worth it. Just take dog treats or a tennis ball for Jetty & she'd be fine.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow