Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #1431
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980728;
    No he does it all the time and he nuzzles it constantly.

    I believe she fell for Roberto but wow, she better REALLY have fallen for Roberto to pass up a lifetime of neck-nuzzling and kisses from Chris.
    Your right he does and look at this little moment I captured were he rest his head on her shoulder.

    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  2. #1432
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3980751;
    Your right he does and look at this little moment I captured were he rest his head on her shoulder.

    They're so adorable. She kisses his neck too, she did at dinner and then in the deleted scene when he was giving her the bat. Oh Ali, could you not fall in love with him? I don't get it. Some woman is the luckiest woman in the world and she probably has NO idea yet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #1433
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I think she'd be just as lucky ending up with Roberto as she would ending up with Chris

    What would make this truly unfortunate, is if she ended up with neither.

  4. #1434
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980868;
    I think she'd be just as lucky ending up with Roberto as she would ending up with Chris

    What would make this truly unfortunate, is if she ended up with neither.
    I agree. Both are wonderful men with wonderful qualities and she should consider herself lucky if she ends up with one of them. If she isn't into them as much as she should be or can't get beyond Frank let both go. Other women will scoop them up.

  5. #1435
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980889;
    I agree. Both are wonderful men with wonderful qualities and she should consider herself lucky if she ends up with one of them. If she isn't into them as much as she should be or can't get beyond Frank let both go. Other women will scoop them up.
    Yup! i definitely agree. I don't think Chris will have a hard time out in the dating world, he'll find someone! Just like I'm sure other women scooped up Reid and Kiptyn! Reid is dating Miss USA or something like that. good for him!

  6. #1436
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980900;
    Yup! i definitely agree. I don't think Chris will have a hard time out in the dating world, he'll find someone! Just like I'm sure other women scooped up Reid and Kiptyn! Reid is dating Miss USA or something like that. good for him!
    I loved Reid. I can't believe he's dating Miss USA. Good for him is right.

    It will all work out in the end and they will all end up with who they should.

  7. #1437
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    496

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I still say that Chris should go on EHarmony and find someone who really complements him. I know people who have done so and ended up with a wonderful
    mate. Ali does not deserve Chris, in my opinion. She's as fake as Jake.

  8. #1438
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I'm gonna agree with many here and if you are talking hot factor, Chris beats everyone hands down. IMO, Chris is the whole package. He should not choose to be the next bach. I'm betting right now women are probably throwing themselves at him.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  9. #1439
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980350;
    That quote is going to come back during Chris season premiere next year as he starts his own love story. That HTD was chock full of perfect quotes to be used next season and they're going to use the heck out of them as he goes through his own "journey."
    Has there been confirmation yet that Chris will be the next Bachelor?? Hes a great candidate. I think he will be the most sincere, genuine bachelor since Charlie (dont throw stones at me, Charlie did it right, even if he was drunk most of the time)
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  10. #1440
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3981148;
    Has there been confirmation yet that Chris will be the next Bachelor?? Hes a great candidate. I think he will be the most sincere, genuine bachelor since Charlie (dont throw stones at me, Charlie did it right, even if he was drunk most of the time)
    No confirmation but Cash's blog indicates that he's already been asked. I know he shouldn't do it but selfishly, he would be my favorite Bach ever and I really want to see him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.