Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3978308;
    I can see where Fleiss would be cooking up the next Bach-Chris.

However, Ali is NOT how she portrays to be.

Until yesterday, I believed she was sincere. I was on the fence between Roberto/Chris. Last night solidified many things for me, one of them the FARCE of this show and dragging GOOD people into this mess...and how the LEAD has no conscience-it's all about 'the career' for Ali.
    If she didn't want anyone over thirty, why not tell the producers? If she thought that Chris should not be removed form his family, WHY expose hm to this crap?
    Color me turning against Ali, and Yes I did last night after I saw her true colors. Some people will do anything for a career. There IS an issue there.
    Ali actually prefers men over thirty. A friend of hers said that during Jake's season. She said "Ali prefers older men and Jake is 32". That's what she said, so I took it to mean that Jake was in the age bracket that Ali liked. Chris is 33, so if she doesn't choose him, it won't be because of his age. As far as Roberto goes, he sounds as ambitious as Ali and they might clash over career priorities. At least Chris said he would move to SF and I can't see Rob doing that since he has started a new business in NC.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3980203;
    JBF Bless you, now step out of my head...

Last night Chris and Ed talking on the porch about mom and what would Chris say to her about Ali... and then Chris talks about how his two brother got to introduce the women they loved to mom but he would never get that chance... and his dad assures him that he may not get to introduce his girl to her on that level, but on another level that he thinks she is up there orchestrating everything -- she's up there conducting.

cue music....

first main song this season was
    Love Ain't Gonna Let you Down

CHORUS:
    Because Love ain't gonna let you down
    love ain't gonna let you down no more (hmm)
    Because Love ain't gonna let you down
    love ain't gonna let you down no more

'Cause I'll turn your world around
    and love ain't gonna let you down (hm) [/I]

Followed by BNL group date...
    One Week

And added from that date Ali's running song...
    You Run Away

and the Lion King song with Roberto...
    Can You Feel The Love Tonight
    And can you feel the love tonight?
    It is where we are
    It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
    That we've got this far
    And can you feel the love tonight
    How it's laid to rest?
    It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
    Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone
    If they only learn
    That the twisting kaleidoscope
    Moves us all in turn
    There's a rhyme and reason
    To the wild outdoors
    When the heart of this star-crossed voyager
    Beats in time with yours

and lets not forget the Joshua Radin rooftop concert... Chirs' moving forward song
    Brand New Day
    Some kind of magic
    Happens late at night
    When the moon smiles down at me
    And bathes me in its light

I fell asleep beneath you
    In the tall blades of grass
    When I woke the world was new
    I never had to ask

It's a brand new day
    The sun is shining
    It's a brand new day
    For the first time in such a long long time
    I know, I'll be ok

Most kind of stories
    Save the best part for last
    And most stories have a hero who finds
    You make your past your past
    Yeah you make your past your past

It's a brand new day
    The sun is shining
    It's a brand new day
    I know, I'll be ok

This cycle never ends
    You gotta fall in order to mend

It's a brand new day
    It's a brand new day
    I know, I'll be ok

to the song that to me captures the love story...
    Streetlight
    I'll wait for something under a streetlight
    It won't be long because
    It's dark, it's cold it's one of those nights where
    Something out there keeps me alive

But I don't know where to go
    So I think I'll sit and stay here a while
    Till I figure it out

So let the wind blow us
    To wherever it says
    We are supposed to go

When you want something but can't name it
    It's under a streetlight
    It's something you've never seen before
    Open the door
    It's something you've always been afraid of
    It's under a streetlight
    And now all you want is more

But I don't know where to go
    So I think I'll sit and stay here a while
    Till I figure it out

So let the wind blow us
    To wherever it says
    We are supposed to go

what song could tie this together? Perhaps Ali's #1 song on her playlist?
    Today by Joshua Radin
    Shoelaces untied
    You can dry your eyes
    Perfect shadows alive
    Behind us
    This is the day I make you mine

The way your hair lies
    sometimes unrecognized
    All the way from the east today
    on a train
    Nothing to say if there's still time

But you are the one
    I've been waiting for today
    And here comes the sun
    It's been beating more today

Lately I've lost my tongue
    Today you found my song
    I know our love has grown
    Well I thank god you came along

But you are the one
    And here comes the sun
    It's been beating more today

You looked right through me
    When there was no one else
    I sat beside you and became myself
    Today... today

You are the one

Latergator, I've taken out some of the words to keep it brief, but the progression you paint here is PERFECT for Chris/Ali matchup. That was a major piece of work on your part - thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3980701;
    Latergator, I've taken out some of the words to keep it brief, but the progression you paint here is PERFECT for Chris/Ali matchup. That was a major piece of work on your part - thank you.
    Ahh would be so cute but since that's not happening, it's also perfect for Chris to start his journey as the next Bach, complete with the perfect song- Brand New Day- for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;3980538;
    DISCLAIMER: This post assumes that all spoilers are correct and Chris is F2.
    If RS is correct they could also edit CL as default F1. It would be what they feel is better for ratings because technically there would be no F1 so they order the come in wouldn't even matter at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980704;
    Ahh would be so cute but since that's not happening, it's also perfect for Chris to start his journey as the next Bach, complete with the perfect song- Brand New Day- for him.
    No TB. Let the whisper of a rumor of him dating someone in the Cape who he has known a long time be true. He doesn't need to go through the MF machine again. CL is a little mellow which means they will counter that with lunatics. He can do better. Ditto Roberto and Kirk.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-14-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3978342;
    Hello *waving*! Haven't posted in over a year but, I'm hoping that someone can clarify what Ali said to CL in the tower...at the end of their HTD. What did she say to him and what was his response when he kissed her neck? I only watched it once and it happened quickly, but I think she said something about that is something she doesn't do and he says "we'll keep it our secret"...or something to that affect. Any of you experts help me out here...you're much better at this.
    She said "I like it when you kiss my neck" and he said something like "that's good, because I like doing it."

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3980712;
    She said "I like it when you kiss my neck" and he said something like "that's good, because I like doing it."
    My first thought was this wasn't the first time he had kissed her neck. Have we seen it and I am just not remembering it?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3980724;
    My first thought was this wasn't the first time he had kissed her neck. Have we seen it and I am just not remembering it?
    No he does it all the time and he nuzzles it constantly.

I believe she fell for Roberto but wow, she better REALLY have fallen for Roberto to pass up a lifetime of neck-nuzzling and kisses from Chris.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980728;
    No he does it all the time and he nuzzles it constantly.

I believe she fell for Roberto but wow, she better REALLY have fallen for Roberto to pass up a lifetime of neck-nuzzling and kisses from Chris.
    Rewatching the tower kiss scene Their kiss lasted a good while because at first he's touching her face and then they cut away and then come back and her arms are then up around his neck and they are still going at it. I know some people thought that she didn't enjoy it, but I would have to disagree. I think I'll go watch it again

I actually wouldn't mind him as the Bachelor! I just don't know if he'd be comfortable enough doing it. I think he's a one-woman-at-a-time man.

FORT Regular

I think I've watched Ali's HTD with Chris about 10 times already since Monday. It was just so emotional and sweet. I think I'm falling for Chris and damn Ali for not seeing how great of a guy he is. I cried when he was talking to his dad and telling him that he's never going to have the chance to show off the girl he loves to his mom.

Roberto is hot but Chris is way hotter! He seems to be a good guy but Chris is just amazing! He's a rare find...with Frank, I don't even know what she saw in him.

I don't hate Ali but I think I just might IF and when I see her hurt Chris. He seems to really adore her and he just wants her to fall for him. I hope she finds someone so much better than Ali. I hope he doesn't do TB but IF he does, I hope they'll find a great catch for him.

Based on the amount of time of each HTD, Chris' HTD was the longest among the four. It was almost 30 minutes including commercials compared to about 15-17 minutes for each of the rest of the guys with commercials. So, based on that, it's either Chris is the secret F1 or his backstory is being set up for the Bachelor.

Why is MF always so lucky to find one amazing bachelor or bachelorette who they'll set up for heartbreak so they can keep pulling you into the next season knowing these relationships will never be the kind that last? I think it's a strategy. I think they plant those good ones there to keep you hanging on. And here I am, gazillions of seasons later, I'm still watching! MF is brilliant and I hate him....