Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3980353;
    All I can say - if CASH's story line has truth in it about Chris not proposting - is that is a saving grace on his part........ which goes along with the VO of him saying that he could not propose unless he knew that she could fall in love with him.............
    Chris is confident & hopeful enough to believe that Ali will choose him, even if he sees a strong connection with Roberto. That confidence comes with maturity, something he definitely has. I'm sure he is no dummy either. He probably remained hopeful and confident in himself (and in what he brings to the table!) but at some point, he *may* have noticed a longer-stare/glance, longer hug, wink of the eye, etc. between Ali & Roberto. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how truly deflated Ali was when Frank left. I'm sure it was very disturbing and probably, at that point, he said, "Hmmm, I think she was definitely in love with him!" He's a smart guy and he probably told her at some point -- "I do not want to propose until I *know* that you are absolutely in love with me!"

Something just tells me that Chris was confident in himself, hopeful but also realistic. If he is not F1, I don't think it came as a huge suprise (unlike Kirk!). He's smart enough to know that Roberto is stiff competition!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980375;
    Have you heard anything about him possibly dating someone who has been in his life for some time?
    This would not surprise me at all. I expected it from Ali but it would also not surprise me from Chris. Look at Melissa and Tye or Jenni and her boyfriend.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980386;
    This would not surprise me at all. I expected it from Ali but it would also not surprise me from Chris. Look at Melissa and Tye or Jenni and her boyfriend.
    Could be but I would think that Chris would be the type to want to ponder over things, lick his wounds. I'm sure it's still hard to watch on TV, knowing the ending. It would be hard to start a relationship with all this on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980386;
    I'd heard that off the boards and I believed it too. Very often people from this show go home to an ex, old trusted friend, etc. It was there all along and I went on show to find it scenario. A full circle thing. I hope it is true and he's happy.

IF there is any truth to Chris dating - that would eliminate him for the next bachelor - which would be a good thing IMHO
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noula;3980381;
    Can someone please post a link of the deleted scenes of Ali and Chris?
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky/86619-chris-harrison-s-blog.html
    Scroll down to the post for Episode 8, then scroll down page to the LINK and open it. The deleted scene is at the bottom of Chris' post on EW.com
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980402;
    I'd heard that off the boards and I believed it too. Very often people from this show go home to an ex, old trusted friend, etc. It was there all along and I went on show to find it scenario. A full circle thing. I hope it is true and he's happy.
    Does anyone know if this his first time being ready and allowing the possibility to open up and allow himself to experience a relationship since his mom's passing? Maybe now he knows that he is truly ready to find someone to love and be loved back. This experience many have helped him know he can open his heart to more than just his family members again. Having the commraderie of other guys going on this experience with him could have been easier for him. Once he realized he was not rejected early on in the "game" as other guys he begins to feel good about whatever the outcome is- he experiences emotions towards Ali and the guys he has become friendly with. He has felt the emotions and connections with others beyond his family and the grieving he has ongoing in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3980415;
    IF there is any truth to Chris dating - that would eliminate him for the next bachelor - which would be a good thing IMHO
    I agree, but remember this is Fleiss world we're dealing with. It seems that having GF or BF at home is the modus operandi anymore, much to our dismay.
    Hopefully he keeps his wits and level head about him and runs as fast as his little legs can carry him. I love him, but do not want him to play with fire any longer than he has this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3980457;
    Does anyone know if this his first time being ready and allowing the possibility to open up and allow himself to experience a relationship since his mom's passing? Maybe now he knows that he is truly ready to find someone to love and be loved back. This experience many have helped him know he can open his heart to more than just his family members again. Having the commraderie of other guys going on this experience with him could have been easier for him. Once he realized he was not rejected early on in the "game" as other guys he begins to feel good about whatever the outcome is- he experiences emotions towards Ali and the guys he has become friendly with. He has felt the emotions and connections with others beyond his family and the grieving he has ongoing in his life.
    Yes, he is just now getting back into the dating pool. I think it was a good experience for him. He will do just fine out there. lol

I haven't read all the posts here so maybe I'm repeating this but I tend to think that when Frank leaves and Chris comforts Ali he realizes that she isn't "falling" for him. I believe Chris is a very intuitive guy. I have no doubt that he understands she isn't ready to fall for him.

He knew on the HTD that he didn't want to be "picked" he wanted her to fall. Awhile back someone alluded to the fact that he walked away at F2 but not because Ali rejects him but by his own choice. I tend to think we will see him being rejected but just by his skeptism I believe he did indeed walk away before he even exited the limo. We the viewing audience will see Ali rejecting him. Ali will be for me the worst bachelorette to ever grace the television screen.

I do have my kleenex's ready because either way it happened it will be a tear jerker.

DISCLAIMER: This post assumes that all spoilers are correct and Chris is F2.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....