Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3980307;
    Its amazing Chris went right to it....(Thanks Mom)
    Ali here's your sign. You just found something that is very rare, KEEP IT!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980309;
    Ali here's your sign. You just found something that is very rare, KEEP IT!
    I know that nothing is pointing this way but during that Dad and Chris convo the suggestion was that Mom was orchestrating it from above. What Mom would chorograph her son getting so hurt? Just a straying thought that hit me last night and it is still nagging me.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3980325;
    I know that nothing is pointing this way but during that Dad and Chris convo the suggestion was that Mom was orchestrating it from above. What Mom would chorograph her son getting so hurt? Just a straying thought that hit me last night and it is still nagging me.
    Perhaps that this is just part of the process of finding his "soulmate". She isn't really choreographing him getting hurt, but rather helping him realize he is ready to find someone and build a relationship with someone; that he is able to start the next chapter of his life. Plus, this showcases the type of husband he will be for his future wife; it's opened a whole new door to him finding someone. Just the sappiness in me - I believe everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3980325;
    That quote is going to come back during Chris season premiere next year as he starts his own love story. That HTD was chock full of perfect quotes to be used next season and they're going to use the heck out of them as he goes through his own "journey."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

All I can say - if CASH's story line has truth in it about Chris not proposting - is that is a saving grace on his part........ which goes along with the VO of him saying that he could not propose unless he knew that she could fall in love with him.............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980149;
    Tahitian Black Pearls
    Born in the azure blue lagoons of the South Pacific, these world-famous pearls embody the spirit of aloha and are revered for their intense rainbow of colors, their glowing luster, and their significant size. One hundred times more rare than white pearls, Black Pearls are considered to be one of the rarest gems on Earth.
    RAINBOW of colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3980166;
    Not a whisper......
    Have you heard anything about him possibly dating someone who has been in his life for some time?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980375;
    Have you heard anything about him possibly dating someone who has been in his life for some time?
    Just a whisper - no confirmation at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3980353;
    All I can say - if CASH's story line has truth in it about Chris not proposting - is that is a saving grace on his part........ which goes along with the VO of him saying that he could not propose unless he knew that she could fall in love with him.............
    And it sounds like he is sad but saw it coming which I prefer to the shock of what we have seen in the Reid scenario. Much better his gut told him it wasn't happening and THANK GOD no proposal. I'm still not over the Jason/Dee thing. lol

FORT Newbie

Can someone please post a link of the deleted scenes of Ali and Chris?