Page 14 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3920582;
    I just don't think that Frank was the intended F1, and since he left, she picks Roberto or ChrisL. She is too flippin happy out in the media to pick a default. Just my two cents. I'm just comparing Jessie/DeAnna, that to me was so default!
    ITA! We have not yet seen the dates with Roberto and Chris and it appears that some of Chris' time with Ali was not aired last night. As the show progresses Ali will have more quality time with Chris and he could have easily won her heart before they leave Iceland. Slow and steady wins the race!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3920587;
    Another check in the "Chris is F1" box. He has no poker face, and lately he's been seen watching the show looking happy as can be. Roberto does seem more composed and suave. Unfortunately, we have no reports on him. Grrrrr.
    Chris wears his heart on his sleeve and he was enchanted with Ali going into the show. I think the poor guy is a bit nervous and overly eager to have "his turn" with Ali and he is fumbling a bit trying to get his footing. He will catch up.

  2. #132
    FORT Fanatic nuts2uiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    675

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I think Chris is perfect for Ali by location alone. They are both from Mass. and family seems to mean a lot to both of them. Only time will tell the outcome but maybe the hometown dates and being close to both families will be the trump card...it certainly can't hurt.

    Self Edited to say, if the choice were by location alone then Chris would be perfect.
    Last edited by nuts2uiam; 06-01-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: I sound like an idiot

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3920616;
    ITA! We have not yet seen the dates with Roberto and Chris and it appears that some of Chris' time with Ali was not aired last night. As the show progresses Ali will have more quality time with Chris and he could have easily won her heart before they leave Iceland. Slow and steady wins the race!



    Chris wears his heart on his sleeve and he was enchanted with Ali going into the show. I think the poor guy is a bit nervous and overly eager to have "his turn" with Ali and he is fumbling a bit trying to get his footing. He will catch up.
    I agree. Chris does seems to show his feelings, because he certainly couldn't hide his nervousness last night, which I thought was endearing. I think we'll really start to see their story after their NY date.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3920582;
    I just don't think that Frank was the intended F1, and since he left, she picks Roberto or ChrisL. She is too flippin happy out in the media to pick a default. Just my two cents. I'm just comparing Jessie/DeAnna, that to me was so default!
    Exactly! I so agree. That's why I have said what I said. She's too happy to go the so-called safe choice, that's giddiness of her heart.

  5. #135
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3920544;
    Was it posted somewhere that the concert with Josh ? was a surprise to Ali as well?
    Yes, the Joshua Radin concert was a surprised to Ali as well, thus her jumping up and down in excitement in the sc. I wonder if JR sang "Today", which is at the top of Ali's current playlist. I wish someone would post the lyrics. I think it says something like "you're the one I've been waiting for".

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3920703;
    Yes, the Joshua Radin concert was a surprised to Ali as well, thus her jumping up and down in excitement in the sc. I wonder if JR sang "Today", which is at the top of Ali's current playlist. I wish someone would post the lyrics. I think it says something like "you're the one I've been waiting for".

    Was she excited about Chris or just about the concert? Is this a new way to get people to bond.......either put them in a dangerous situation together or put them in an ideal situation together?

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I was just rewatching the M & G and found it interesting that Chris was the only one to call out Frank with the ballot box for who was not there for the right reasons.

  8. #138
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3920757;
    I was just rewatching the M & G and found it interesting that Chris was the only one to call out Frank with the ballot box for who was not there for the right reasons.
    That is foreshadowing that I can accept. Chris will be interesting to watch the next few episodes. I have a feeling he will make a big impression on Ali when he tells her about his mother.

  9. #139
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I won't be surprised if Josh Radin has a new - and special song for this concert as well - that would be nice - and the boys choir - uummmm - I have heard them - they are awesome - will be good entertainment at least
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #140
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3919978;
    could somebody tell me what the BLN date is? have been seeing it lots and can't figure out what it stands for.

    This is my first visit to spoiler section as I've watched the first 2 episodes totally spoiler free so that i could form my own opinion about everybody. I'm so happy to see that Chris goes to the F3 at least... totally love the guy, but also see that at this point she's pretty giddy around Roberto - which were my 2 picks for her F2. Cant' wait to see a relationship develop between these two
    Welcome back, northernviewer! Unfortunately, we get only a "tease" next week with the BNL date. It's not till Ep.4 that we'll get to see them 1:1. Someone needs to kick me HARD for repeatedly leaping to the Trista/Ryan comparison, but I seem to recall Trista saying she didn't realize her feelings were so strong for Ryan till their HTD. If Chris L IS the F1, I'm guessing it builds slowly, too.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.