Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979599;
    Well, it's pretty evident that Chris makes Ali laugh and they look so comfy together. They get steamy next week so we will see the physical side of the relationship advance as well. Too bad Ali doesn't see what we all see. I knew Molly was right for Jason too but I guess it was too hard for Jason to see with Melissa's gorgeous self standing in the way. Same thing could be happening with Roberto. It's a tough spot to be in because she only has 6 weeks to choose and if you get a late start, it's usually not going to happen. Even though calling 4 weeks a late start is laughable.
    I so agree. It's similar for sure.
    Chris is even showing some of that confidence I remember Molly having. She was a confident F2 for sure, and Chris is that way. Too bad Ali can't feel what he feels.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979612;
    How does Frank gets thrown in this equation if you think Ali's blinded by looks? Not to say Frank is unattractive. BTW, I do find CL to be just as hot as Roberto, if not hotter.
    Frank represents what Ali has always had. She's never put looks as a must in choosing someone. Someone that lights her fire with their wit and charm and intelligence, but someone that doesn't treat her that well and ends up leaving her.

Roberto represents what Ali always thought she wanted but thought she could never have. Hot, jock, ambition, charming, romantic. Did I mention smokin' body?

Chris represents what she wishes she had, but never did. Tight family bond, people that don't leave when the going gets tough, strong traditional values. Ali seems to pride herself on being non-traditional, but she indeed does want traditional. She wants to get married, she wants to have children, she wants a wedding and wedding dress. Who cares what you wear on your feet. She wants someone that supports her in everything whether it is to work at a career or be a stay at home mom. That shares responsibilities with her. Someone that will always be there for her. Someone that thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. That's the traditional woman of today.

This probably has been discussed at length, so feel free to delete this but, I just watched the deleted scene on the alphabet site of their hometown date, and the wiffle ball in the yard is so cute, and has such a heart-tugging quality, just like the rest of the hometown date.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3979695;
    Frank represents what Ali has always had. She's never put looks as a must in choosing someone. Someone that lights her fire with their wit and charm and intelligence, but someone that doesn't treat her that well and ends up leaving her.

Roberto represents what Ali always thought she wanted but thought she could never have. Hot, jock, ambition, charming, romantic. Did I mention smokin' body?

Chris represents what she wishes she had, but never did. Tight family bond, people that don't leave when the going gets tough, strong traditional values. Ali seems to pride herself on being non-traditional, but she indeed does want traditional. She wants to get married, she wants to have children, she wants a wedding and wedding dress. Who cares what you wear on your feet. She wants someone that supports her in everything whether it is to work at a career or be a stay at home mom. That shares responsibilities with her. Someone that will always be there for her. Someone that thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. That's the traditional woman of today.
    Funny how I see CL as a hot athlete, who's romantic with a smoking hot bod too on top of the rest of his selfless qualities

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979718;
    Funny how I see CL as a hot athlete, who's romantic with a smoking hot bod too on top of the rest of his selfless qualities
    Me too. And although I think Roberto has a nice smile, I can't see the comparisons to Antonio Bandaras. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979718;
    That's how I would describe him. I don't know that Ali can see the Chris forest for the Roberto trees, though!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979652;
    I just put this in media thread:

Funny... see the latest polls after last nights HDs.
    Question: Who are you rooting for now?
    Chris
    (76) 56%
    Roberto
    (50) 37%
    Frank
    (9) 6%
    This is exactly where Fleiss/ABC wants everybody to be... rooting the "underdog" to win against spoiler odds.

During the final two weeks, this message board will be swamped with all kinds of baffling posts and nerve-wrecked posters. No doubt Fleiss & ABC are overjoyed that a huge cross-section of the viewers are obsessed with the spoilers and convinced it is Roberto or Nobody, preferably the latter.

I myself will be perfectly fine with a Roberto finale, but also be a bit angry that we didn't learn enough about his relationship with Ali to feel confident it will outlast the show. This is the PRIMARY reason I think Roberto is not final one... all because of his lack of "story". It has NOTHING to do with "connections", body language, amount of kissing, etc. I do not fool myself by what appears on my TV screen. For all I know, he and Ali may have had the best relationship... only we are not permitted to see any of it.

In addition, Chris' mother death/family story and classic line "I wouldn't have to tell her I think she's the one or 'I love her' or anything. I expect her to just KNOW that the two of us are good together and that we will last." both play a key role in Ali getting over her "fear of not being loved back".

Next week, Frankie will do his drama-business. Ali will cry at the rejection. Chris Harrison will comfort her. Late that evening, twenty posts will read "Was that all?"

Of course, Frankie will cloud up Ali's decisions... Will neither Chris nor Roberto love me back? Ooooo... the suspense will kill everybody. We already have the hokey "is it too late?" drama with Chris... "late" only in her nutty mind, of course. Obviously the hometown "roots" won't be the issue here, since he already said he was willing to collect garbage in San Fran. Just need to save up on airline miles.

Just call me cocky... or a free spirit of the "Damn the spoilers"/"Damn you're cute!" school. I will be smuggly anticipating what was stated back in episode #4 after the date card arrived in New York: "Get ready for the Chris & Ali Show. It's on!"

Mr. Harrison will introduce the future Mrs. Lambton to a cheering crowd and we will be given another recap of their Journey, starting with his funny limo speech, her nervousness at their first meeting, finding their "commonality", talking about Mom, the magical chicken soup (if they mention the deli on TV, Manhattan will run out of the stuff), make-out sessions to "It's a Brand New Day" (cue Ali line: "I was overwhelmed with emotion!"), more talking about Mom, an exploding volcano in Iceland that will put Eddie's Hawaiian one last year to shame, the line "...and if I could be half the husband he was for my mom, I'll be doing damn good and you will be a lucky lady", his Rocky stance at the olive-oil wrestle ("Chris, be careful!"), Ali revying up his moped motor, Dennis bracelets in Lisbon, the I-didn't-plan-to-be-so-surprised-hometown date complete with Daddy speeches, more make-outs in the tower and more make-outs in Tahiti before Frankie upset the mood...

... and all of those who didn't want him to win will forget all about the Weathermen, Craigs, Justin, Jessie & Jessica, Frankie & Nicole, Kasey, Rico Suave, Ty and Kirk and start melting in front of their TVs. ...Melting!

And if I'm wrong... heck, it's only a TV show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3979862;
    That's how I would describe him. I don't know that Ali can see the Chris forest for the Roberto trees, though!
    I personally think that after Frank dumps Ali, she was going like, innie minnie minnie mo, who will give her the least hassle as a boyfriend, between CL and Roberto. Or decides to pick neither.

I think Chris is the type of guy that Ali needs, but we are not always attracted to the person who is best for us. I love Roberto and I think he's a great guy, but I don't think he's as good for Ali overall (when you take family and everything into account) as Chris is. In time she will realize what she lost by sending him (and possibly Roberto) home on the day of the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3979868;
    This is exactly where Fleiss/ABC wants everybody to be... rooting the "underdog" to win against spoiler odds.

During the final two weeks, this message board will be swamped with all kinds of baffling posts and nerve-wrecked posters. No doubt Fleiss & ABC are overjoyed that a huge cross-section of the viewers are obsessed with the spoilers and convinced it is Roberto or Nobody, preferably the latter.

I myself will be perfectly fine with a Roberto finale, but also be a bit angry that we didn't learn enough about his relationship with Ali to feel confident it will outlast the show. This is the PRIMARY reason I think Roberto is not final one... all because of his lack of "story". It has NOTHING to do with "connections", body language, amount of kissing, etc. I do not fool myself by what appears on my TV screen. For all I know, he and Ali may have had the best relationship... only we are not permitted to see any of it.

In addition, Chris' mother death/family story and classic line "I wouldn't have to tell her I think she's the one or 'I love her' or anything. I expect her to just KNOW that the two of us are good together and that we will last." both play a key role in Ali getting over her "fear of not being loved back".

Next week, Frankie will do his drama-business. Ali will cry at the rejection. Chris Harrison will comfort her. Late that evening, twenty posts will read "Was that all?"

Of course, Frankie will cloud up Ali's decisions... Will neither Chris nor Roberto love me back? Ooooo... the suspense will kill everybody. We already have the hokey "is it too late?" drama with Chris... "late" only in her nutty mind, of course. Obviously the hometown "roots" won't be the issue here, since he already said he was willing to collect garbage in San Fran. Just need to save up on airline miles.

Just call me cocky... or a free spirit of the "Damn the spoilers"/"Damn you're cute!" school. I will be smuggly anticipating what was stated back in episode #4 after the date card arrived in New York: "Get ready for the Chris & Ali Show. It's on!"

Mr. Harrison will introduce the future Mrs. Lambton to a cheering crowd and we will be given another recap of their Journey, starting with his funny limo speech, her nervousness at their first meeting, finding their "commonality", talking about Mom, the magical chicken soup (if they mention the deli on TV, Manhattan will run out of the stuff), make-out sessions to "It's a Brand New Day" (cue Ali line: "I was overwhelmed with emotion!"), more talking about Mom, an exploding volcano in Iceland that will put Eddie's Hawaiian one last year to shame, the line "...and if I could be half the husband he was for my mom, I'll be doing damn good and you will be a lucky lady", his Rocky stance at the olive-oil wrestle ("Chris, be careful!"), Ali revying up his moped motor, Dennis bracelets in Lisbon, the I-didn't-plan-to-be-so-surprised-hometown date complete with Daddy speeches, more make-outs in the tower and more make-outs in Tahiti before Frankie upset the mood...

... and all of those who didn't want him to win will forget all about the Weathermen, Craigs, Justin, Jessie & Jessica, Frankie & Nicole, Kasey, Rico Suave, Ty and Kirk and start melting in front of their TVs. ...Melting!

And if I'm wrong... heck, it's only a TV show.
    JBF - Thanks for this, your perspective gives me some hope and you make so much sense. I like my pink glasses.